Slide Fire S12 (Full Auto)

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Man, that old man needs to learn how to hold an S-12...

Mostly he brags and grunts and gives himself nicknames without doing anything interesting with guns. So my interest drops.

Hey now, you know that if you did that beside me and then called me a homo-queer, I'd go get my target and while you're looking at the outcome of your spray and pray I'd just cover up my grouping with

Lots of talk around here about it. The general consensus is that it may be fun for the first 15 min. It would get old fast and not only be a waste of money for the stock, but for the ammo too.

I say you get two. 026.gif

• Like 1

So does anyone else think it's a bad idea to have rubber tires in the target area of your range?

Only you're within 25 ft of them. Well I'm comfortable with them at my range as long as I don't shoot birdshot at them within 25 ft. Learned that one the hard way...lol!

So does anyone else think it's a bad idea to have rubber tires in the target area of your range?

Only you're within 25 ft of them. Well I'm comfortable with them at my range as long as I don't shoot birdshot at them within 25 ft. Learned that one the hard way...lol!

You mean kinda sorta like the guy was in the video? (granted he wasn't aiming at them, but with the recoil of slide fire I could see him hitting one)

I've had mine a couple months now and it hasn't gotten old yet . only thing getting old is people wanting to try it. I've had to start telling people if they want to shoot it they need to bring ammo. just my 2 cents

I've always told people that, I don't limit them to the ammo they brought but hell, it's not everyday someone sees one of these much less shot one, so I tend to get a little generous. Plus, I used to be in the military so I know how to be assertive (a giant dick) when I need to be..

You mean kinda sorta like the guy was in the video? (granted he wasn't aiming at them, but with the recoil of slide fire I could see him hitting one)

Well, the way I see it, it's up to the shooter and/or bystander in the vicinity, if the people or person in that immediate area is ok with it then

who cares?

I've had mine a couple months now and it hasn't gotten old yet . only thing getting old is people wanting to try it. I've had to start telling people if they want to shoot it they need to bring ammo. just my 2 cents

Great idea.

I have been wanting one of these just because it would be a really quick way to torture/reliability test a Saiga 12. I'd like to see the look on people's faces at 3 Gun as well. WTF! would fill the air. Really, I think they are overpriced. They should be around $120. When they are that cheap, I will own one and raise hell with it. I burn up ammo anyways, so it wouldn't be much different to me. Range trips would just be shorter.

Sucker was working the old man over. Lean forward bro and hold on for dear life. Kudos for him having balls enough to ride that beast though.

Man, that old man needs to learn how to hold an S-12...

+1

I definitely agree with Bridis on this. Pricey, and really gimmicky. The coolness is going to wear off fast when you have to feed the damn thing.

Looks fun though! I agree about the price though. Seems like the quality would be a little better at that price point. Looks cheap, but....

Whether the slide-fire AK stock is "worth it" or not is entirely subjective and highly dependent on a couple things...

First, do you have the freedom to use it where you normally go shoot?

Secondly, are you willing to feed the gun enough to use it regularly?

I just bought one of these stocks for a good price, (under retail), and I can answer yes to both questions above. I can't wait to use it with a few different Kalashnikovs 022.gif Unfortunately, my S-12 won't be one of em, as I cut the tang years ago. sad.png

Of course, it's more generally useful on a 7.62x39, (or even better on a 5.45x39, from an ammo cost perspective), and I've got a couple to try it with.. not to mention a 75-rnd wind-up Chinese drum. I'll also have to try it on my S-308, with tracers. We'll see how well I can control that. happy.png

It's a toy, but since it adds a new dimension to the firearm, (not near as well as proper select-fire, I get that), it's worth it to me.

And if we're being honest here.. how much of the shit we buy for these guns is really to have more fun with em? wink.png

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFVUQru2THo

Edited by post-apocalyptic
  • Like 1

Uh.. guys. I don't know that just "making your own" in your garage or whatever is the greatest of ideas, unless you just use it on very secluded, private land.

Before you make anything similar, you better at the least send in the design info etc to the damnable BATFE and get an approval letter that you can show local law enforcement when they "take an interest" in all that "full-auto fire" the good citizens of wherever the fuck you live were concerned about. Better not make it too similar either, else you're guilty of patent infringement.

Otherwise, please be sure to drop us a line from the pokey, and let us know how your defense is coming along, trial dates, etc. ;)

Uh.. guys. I don't know that just "making your own" in your garage or whatever is the greatest of ideas, unless you just use it on very secluded, private land.

Before you make anything similar, you better at the least send in the design info etc to the damnable BATFE and get an approval letter that you can show local law enforcement when they "take an interest" in all that "full-auto fire" the good citizens of wherever the fuck you live were concerned about. Better not make it too similar either, else you're guilty of patent infringement.

Otherwise, please be sure to drop us a line from the pokey, and let us know how your defense is coming along, trial dates, etc. wink.png

You can't just send in a letter, you have to send in the device to the tech branch for evaluation. how do I know? The BATF has had mine for 6 months....any day now.

• Like 1

Otherwise, please be sure to drop us a line from the pokey, and let us know how your defense is coming along, trial dates, etc. wink.png

You can't just send in a letter, you have to send in the device to the tech branch for evaluation. how do I know? The BATF has had mine for 6 months....any day now.

Cool. Let us know how it turns out.

And I do like what you said above post-apocalyptic, acually very wise! One should be careful about things others don't understand. Just be careful and well informed.

...I don't see any fun getting the crap kicked out of you by a 12 gauge.

I think most of us here are stronger and have better shooting fundamentals than that old man. ;)

I get what you're saying, though. Even if my S-12 still had a tang, I'd likely use the slide fire stock more often on my rifles.

When I do get a chance to try er out, I'll be sure to post some video. I'm betting that I'll be able to keep all 30 rnds from a 7.62x39 mag dump within the torso of a target out to at least 25 yrds. Can't wait to try. :D

• Like 1

I would caution against making your own without a tech branch letter.

I have a full auto UZI SMG and that thing is a tack driver on full auto at 100 feet. I don't see any fun getting the crap kicked out of you by a 12 gauge.

If it's gassed and tuned properly, it doesn't kick the shit out of you. My S-12 kicks about the same as my SKS. My buddy's Enfield has a lot more kick than my S-12 with slugs!

And I do like what you said above post-apocalyptic, acually very wise! One should be careful about things others don't understand. Just be careful and well informed.

Even if it functions exactly like approved existing models? i.e. the ones CSSPecs and others made.

As near as I could tell, the only thing unique to other prior desingns on the slide fire models, is the finger rest, and the locking knob.

Edited by GunFun