Whoa, me either. As long as it's the same color under that bikini. big_smile.gif .

On the other hand, I know of two woman in their twenties just diagnosed with some form of skin cancer. It really is a problem.

Edited by Pyzik
  • Like 1

and legs to long, tits to big, hair to long and eyes are the wrong color.

These are the things I tell my OL when She catches me looking at things She dont like.

• Like 2

"I look to a day when people will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character."

Martin Luther King

So, In honor of MLK and all that he stood for......... I'd fuck her.

• Like 1

Papa Smurf!

Way too much colloidal silver.

People and their stupidity when it comes to health fads is ever amazing.

If one is good, then two is better, is NOT always true.

I have a silver generator that I've been using and making colloidial silver for the past few years. I was pretty leary when I saw Paul on a show when he told his story, only to find out he was drinking drinking astronomical amounts! If I remember right when I saw the segment, I think he might have been adding salt to it, creating silver chloride, which makes the parts per million even higher. I remember him saying he did get cured of some of the ailments he had, but pigmentally speaking, paid a hefty price. Papa Smurf! Seems like a real decent gentleman.

Or this...015.gif

Got Damn, Bitch. WTF is wrong with you? mad.gif

tdy_tan_mom_120502.380;380;7;70.jpg

That chick looks like Dr Zaius

dr-zaius-looking-stern.png

I'd have said she looks more like a bleach blonde baseball mitt, but, yeah, she does look like Dr. Zaius!

n4ckt4.jpg

Edited by DrThunder88

Some chick I used to go to high school with is now a model. She said that chick in the H & M photo is spray tanned. Too many damn parents not knowing how to raise a kid to keep them from being influenced by crap like this. I'd say most of the people with their undies in a wad are probably the PTA parents who also wanted to outlaw certain video games because of the violence...

They've got an interview with that gal, she's claiming that the shot everyone is freaking over is photoshopped much "tanner" than she actually is, they caught her outside her house and her and another gal stopped to talk to the camera people a bit and I have to say that she is nowhere near the "burnt bacon" appearance that the media has been parading in our faces, but still is a bit overdone.