This is what men do in states were firearms ownership is discouraged

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think I just threw up in my mouth a little bit.

News flash, if you think you're more of a man because you own guns then you're as mentally afflicted as any 'brony'.   Maybe you were raised that its appropriate to make disparaging marks against pe

Posted Images

Well, well, well, aint that just SICK!!!

Well, no. It's not sick. "Sick" would imply that there's something pathologically wrong with them, and I surmise that your average brony is most akin to someone who tells the same joke to everyone and repeats it long after people have stopped laughing. Unfortunately, the more people are infuriated by their antics, the funnier they think it is. While they probably used to do it to be trolls, I'd bet they've convinced themselves that the show is actually good. Sad but not sick. Actually, it's not that sad either. Frickin' trolls.

Oh, and my obligatory masculinity statement: I am so much manlier than they. They are as pathetic as women before the power of my manliness and heterosexuality.

• Like 1

Well, no. It's not sick. "Sick" would imply that there's something pathologically wrong with them, and I surmise that your average brony is most akin to someone who tells the same joke to everyone and repeats it long after people have stopped laughing. Unfortunately, the more people are infuriated by their antics, the funnier they think it is. While they probably used to do it to be trolls, I'd bet they've convinced themselves that the show is actually good. Sad but not sick. Actually, it's not that sad either. Frickin' trolls.

Oh, and my obligatory masculinity statement: I am so much manlier than they. They are as pathetic as women before the power of my manliness and heterosexuality.

Now that's funny like haha, not funny, like queer.

Honestly it just seems very wrong that a bunch of grown men would immerse themselves in a world directed toward young girls. And go out of thier way to conventions to be amoungst them. I'd be keeping a close eye on my kids around anybody like that.

So I don't think the demasculinating coments are unjust or undeserved. If thats what you were implying.

• Like 2

eh, it's no stranger then grown men who will pay a lot of money for the chance to dress in camo and all the "gear" and scurry around shooting and play soldiers/operator wannabe, at the variety of these "wannabe fantasy camps".

Edited by Matthew Hopkins

eh, it's no stranger then grown men who will pay a lot of money for the chance to dress in camo and all the "gear" and scurry around shooting and play soldiers/operator wannabe, at the variety of these "wannabe camps".

but at least the guys that do that will walk away with something other than knowing their favorite little pony was the little engine that could. haha.gif

regardless, my little pony is as gay as it gets, when so called men are concerned.

Meanwhile - in other states where firearms ownership is discouraged.......

[media=]

[/media]

WTF? lmao.

i hate to be the bearer of bad news, but Data is infact a homo. i never got into this kinda shit, but id totally bang princess leia when she was tied up to jabba the slut.

this guy is hilarious too.

• Like 1

Secaucus, NJ, eh? sleep.png

We can only hope that the violent lightning storms that rolled through the last two nights dropped some trees on the houses that they live in. :ded:

News flash, if you think you're more of a man because you own guns then you're as mentally afflicted as any 'brony'.

Maybe you were raised that its appropriate to make disparaging marks against people that you view as inferior in order to make yourself feel bigger (especially when none of them are here to dispute you).

Maybe your fathers are the ones that should have done a better job.

• Like 4

News flash, if you think you're more of a man because you own guns then you're as mentally afflicted as any 'brony'.

Maybe you were raised that its appropriate to make disparaging marks against people that you view as inferior in order to make yourself feel bigger (especially when none of them are here to dispute you).

to each is own risky. its a two way road. they dont have to like the same shit we do. infact they most likely dont, or they wouldnt be at a my little pony convention to begin with. lol.

with that said, nobody forces them to buy girls toys. perhaps they shouldnt show up at a girly convention and not expect people to laugh when somebody video tapes it and puts it on the net.

and maybe their parents should have taught them that if they have a dick, they dont have to sit down to pee, or secretly wear womens panties.

i dont really care for it, but like i said, to each is own.

• Like 2

So we can garner from this that you are into risky behavior.

My dad taught me you don't carry a gun to feel like a man, but because a man knows how to take care of himself and the ones he loves.

My grandpa taught me you don't carry a gun because you feel inadequate, but because unarmed and against three armed thugs, I am inadequate.

The County Deputy taught me you don't carry a gun because I have a small dick, but because I'd like to enjoy using that dick to pleasure my wife for a long time to come.

Edited by Lone Eagle
  • Like 1

Ok, i gotta admit, i'm a bit torn in my feelings. On the one hand, the "manly man" part of me wants to say " sick, gross, thats just wrong!" and point accusatory fingers.

the other part, the father of a 4 year old daughter with an incredivble princess and pink affliction is saying "hey asshat, don't you know the theme to wonder pets by heart, and can't you name all of tinkerbells friends?021.gif

Ok, i gotta admit, i'm a bit torn in my feelings. On the one hand, the "manly man" part of me wants to say " sick, gross, thats just wrong!" and point accusatory fingers.

the other part, the father of a 4 year old daughter with an incredivble princess and pink affliction is saying "hey asshat, don't you know the theme to wonder pets by heart, and can't you name all of tinkerbells friends?021.gif

Let me tell you something about those damn wonder pets, pal!! One day that animal in trouble isn't gonna get rescued cause those fuits will still be singing their show tune instead of getting in their damn fly boats and getting to work!!.

Tinkerbells freinds? You mean Peter Pan and the lost boys?

Edited by poolingmyignorance
  • Like 1