They should re-do Destination Truth, and replace Josh with Jeremy Wade (River Monsters)!

Jeremy usually spends 10-14 DAYS around the location, and almost ALWAYS catches what he's after! 027.gif032.gif

(He obviously has a much better budget, too.) wink.png

Now... What kind of bait or lure would you use?! I think his tackle should work okay, since he can haul in a 400 lb. shark with it!

biggrin.png

you sir are a fucking genious, Jeremy Wade Monster Hunter

I'd watch!

• Like 2
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I am not a truther, a conspiracy theorist and don't own any tin foil hats but.... I am a leaner on the side of the fence that BF or something like it is real. I was born and raised in southwest Was

If you do not believe in Bigfoot, you never met my first wife's mother.

There's definitely creatures in the woods that haven't been discovered yet, IMO. Hell, just a few years ago, they found some 200LB goat like animal somewhere in Asia that had never been known to even

Posted Images

Back when I was in my late teens... I was running the flag up the pole in the morning before work opened... I watched a very bright dot streak across the sky, just a short time before the sun popped over the horizon. It was a crystal clear morning, without a cloud anywhere... this dot ( imagine what VENUS looks like in the morning or evening sky... ) traced about 45 degrees of arc from my vantage point, moving faster than any airplane I have ever seen...( as my first thought to myself was it was a meteor... although it didn't go out... and kept going...) before it INSTANTLY and without any curve to its trajectory or slowing of its velocity, executed a perfect and instantaneous 90 degree turn, and ACCELERATED off towards space ( and the moon, which was also plainly visible ) and disappeared. 015.gif

Now... I still, to this day, have no fucking idea WHAT it was I saw... but if I had to bet it was an EXTRATERRESTRIAL craft... controlled by beings from elsewhere... I would MAKE THAT BET!!! There is NOTHING we have that can "flip the bird" to the laws of physics as WE know them and execute 90 degree turns instantly like it did!!! unsure.pnghuh.png

000.gif

never seen nothing like you describe Indy, but im a believer in that shit man. i just hope i never have to have a close encounter with The Greys. something about being probed by alien life forms doesnt sound very appealing. creepy smart little fuckers. they give me the creeps. horror.gif

HAHAHA... I have seen several lights in the sky some that werent but a couple hundred feet in the air and they were not choppers. I dont really think there is a large two legged mammal in North America. Maybe loose apes or gorillas. I live up the street from a CDC facility and once a monkey escaped. There were always rumors that there were monkeys in the woods by the practice field in my high school too. I think both of those stories correlate a little.

There are still caves and tribes that have yet to be found.

The thing that blows me away is archaeologists keep finding older and older large civilizations that were never known to exist but because it contradicts the bible it doesnt get much exposure, Like a large myan settlement in north GA.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbW1L_pJvpw

HAHAHA... I have seen several lights in the sky some that werent but a couple hundred feet in the air and they were not choppers. I dont really think there is a large two legged mammal in North America. Maybe loose apes or gorillas. I live up the street from a CDC facility and once a monkey escaped. There were always rumors that there were monkeys in the woods by the practice field in my high school too. I think both of those stories correlate a little.

There are still caves and tribes that have yet to be found.

The thing that blows me away is archaeologists keep finding older and older large civilizations that were never known to exist but because it contradicts the bible it doesnt get much exposure, Like a large myan settlement in north GA.

What's really scarey is that some of the animals kept at the CDC in town have some nasty stuff. I was in a paid study for lymphoma patients and asked if I could see the monkeys, they said I wouldn't want to see them. I was kind of upset that I didn't get to see the monkeys heh

dont worry. the worlds oceans are only 7% explored, so trust me, there is shit living that has been thought to have been long extinct.

google freels shark and you'll get my drift.

but for bigfoot, hard to say really. i wont rule it out completely, but it is possible in the northwest ontario. its not hard for someone or something to remain hidden. but one has to calculate the fact that a skeleton has not yet been found. and prolly would have by now somewhere. so im on the fence with this one.

but i will say that i believe in aliens. for us to be the only planet in the universe with life is foolish. and for the argument of those that could say they would have visited us, well i doubt it. let me say this...

we are the only species on this planet that kill, rape, eat and torture eachother for pleasure. why and the fuck would another life form want to come down and say hello?

Don't forget chimps, they seem to have the murder gene in them also. But you're right, I think. It's WAY too big of a Universe to thin that we are the only ones...
  • Like 1

Back when I was in my late teens... I was running the flag up the pole in the morning before work opened... I watched a very bright dot streak across the sky, just a short time before the sun popped over the horizon. It was a crystal clear morning, without a cloud anywhere... this dot ( imagine what VENUS looks like in the morning or evening sky... ) traced about 45 degrees of arc from my vantage point, moving faster than any airplane I have ever seen...( as my first thought to myself was it was a meteor... although it didn't go out... and kept going...) before it INSTANTLY and without any curve to its trajectory or slowing of its velocity, executed a perfect and instantaneous 90 degree turn, and ACCELERATED off towards space ( and the moon, which was also plainly visible ) and disappeared. 015.gif

Now... I still, to this day, have no fucking idea WHAT it was I saw... but if I had to bet it was an EXTRATERRESTRIAL craft... controlled by beings from elsewhere... I would MAKE THAT BET!!! There is NOTHING we have that can "flip the bird" to the laws of physics as WE know them and execute 90 degree turns instantly like it did!!! unsure.pnghuh.png

000.gif

I was raised up in the Everglades back in the 60s and 70s. Indy, we were coming home from town one night, we being our family. It was 48 miles to town and about half way home, through a HUGE thicket of pines, my sister and I noticed an orange glowing orb that had come out of nowhere seemingly, and followed us for several miles staying just behind us, about three-five hundred feet up.We asked daddy what it was and he said that he had no idea. Now, at that age, I had seen all types of aircraft, fixed wing and choppers. This thing followed us at about 55-60 mph WITH NO NOISE WHATSOEVER! You talk about being scared!! After we were just about out of the woods (a fifteen mile stretch of heavy pines), there was a roadblock up ahead a few miles. Down there the roads were so straight you could see for miles, anyhow, when we neared the roadblock, my sister and I watched this thing which had been following us at a constant speed of 55-60. shoot bacl off at 180 degrees instantly at a speed that I've never seen in my life. I mean going one way then 180 the opposite way in a split second and went up and away abd disappeared into the sky. It scared the shit out of us!

Also was driving around with my girlfriend down on the Big Cypress Seminole Reservation (six miles from my home and was her home, her dad was the principle at the school) and was on a dirtroad way down in the swamp. I was shining my spotlight through the cypress trying to see what we could see. My light came upon what looked to be a reflector , you've seen the type...about three inches in diameter, except it was a strange color. I stopped and tried to see what it was. Near as I can tell, seemed to be about 8-20 ft high. We looked at it through the trees until it blinked!! We got the heck out of there as quick as possible!.

People don't know what is around, especially out away from the general public.