The whole zombie thing is a great joke for firearms enthusiasts. As a kid, I liked zombie movies, comics and books. Some of the best movies ever were about zombies! I'm not sure if I would want zombie logos on my tools, but they are pretty freaking cool and I respect the guys that trick out their weapons with the graphics and all.

I was just turning on gunbroker and one of the featured photos caught my interest. A shop in Idaho, think it was spikes had an awesome tricolor zombie marked lower and now these guys have their version. Still looking for a shot of the spikes.

What zombie stuff do you guys get a kick out of? The bleeding targets look pretty cool but a tad bit expensive!

zombielower.jpg

I have a couple of boxes of the Zombiemax ammo from Hornady. I thought about making a "break glass" box out of it and a mag.

The Zombie Slayer LCP is a hoot. So is that neon green AR shit.

If the ZA does happen, I'm grabbing the 3 guns that have worked for years: 12GA, AK, and 1911. haha.gif

i just ordered a hellion short sword from zombie tools. it should be here in about 8 weeks.

ive been into zombies for many years now myself. since i was about 8 or so. and im a big fan of the walking dead. i like the zombie ammo from hornady, but a couple boxes is all im getting. no need to go overboard with it.

i like the new zombie duracoat thats out. looks pretty neat.

and cobra, welcome to planet motherfucker is my favorite song on that album!

• Like 2

I'm going to get a few boxes of zombie ammo for collecting. The graphics look awesome!

I've been into WhiteZombie since I was a kid. The first time I went to see them live, I was like 13 or something. Got to see them live in LaCrosse wisconsin. I stood right next to Sean and she kicked a dude next to me who spit on her bass. The music was good but the view was the best.

• Like 2

I have been looking for the Zombie Max ammo for a while now. Seems everyone around here is getting the good stuff and leaving behind .380. I have loved zombies ever since I was about 6, saw "The Return of the Living Dead" and found it absolutely hilarious, ever since I've been hooked. Prefer the old school Romero films, The Walking Dead, and a lot of the books that have come out.

• Like 1

I'm going to get a few boxes of zombie ammo for collecting. The graphics look awesome!

I've been into WhiteZombie since I was a kid. The first time I went to see them live, I was like 13 or something. Got to see them live in LaCrosse wisconsin. I stood right next to Sean and she kicked a dude next to me who spit on her bass. The music was good but the view was the best.

Yeah she fuggin rocks. Local gal who grew up with right here in Raleigh with the punk rock scene, COC and a lot of my other friends. Used to hang out down at Sadlacks near NC State University. One badass babe on the bass for sure!

Here's her brand new design coming out...sweet!

http://www.notreble.com/buzz/2012/08/19/schecter-unveils-sean-yseult-signature-casket-bass/?fb_action_ids=511082212238766&fb_action_types=og.recommends&fb_source=other_multiline&action_object_map={%22511082212238766%22%3A10152024748760284}&action_type_map={%22511082212238766%22%3A%22og.recommends%22}&action_ref_map=[]

• Like 1

and cobra, welcome to planet motherfucker is my favorite song on that album!

Wow man that was the FIRST one I tried to post!! The forum software wouldn't let me post more than two media files. cry.gif

Of course Black Sunshine was a given, me being a Mustang freak...and I simply had to have Thunderkiss 65 up first so we could see that sexy babe dancin in those little black shorts grimace.gif

So I nixed Planet Muthafukka. Thank you for giving me another chance!! exciting.gif LOL! You da man!! super_man.gif

• Like 1

To try and stay more to the intended direction of this thread....zombies / gun stuff... I dig undead type zombies too. Always loved the ones in the movies, and used to read up on all things Voodoo even. horror.gif Got really into that shit.

When I look at all the new zombie related gun gimmicks that have exploded onto the market, I can't help but have mixed emotions. I once had an idea with a good buddy, and we made up some prototypes of an electric chainsaw bayo, just for shits & giggles. He put a rail mounted version on his MGI Hydra M-4, and I of course had to make one up that mounted specifically to the Saiga-12. We had fun with it and put up some youtube videos that went viral in a very short time. (just search for chainsaw bayonet... what.gif ) Hell it was all over the net and on the cover of magazines soon after. Of course it isn't a serious weapon to take into battle with the undead or anything. Everyone knows you don't get infected zombie blood & guts all over ya right?! We went to a gunshow and just for the hell of it because we could... took his M-4 in there and showed off the zombie chainsaw. God it was sick. Once we got in past the cops at the door, who all just looked at each other with dumbfound expressions like "wtf? Can they come in with that?" shocked.gif021.gif We could not walk more than ten feet in any direction without being swarmed by onlookers asking all kinds of questions and wanting to know where the hell they could buy one! Thought it was the coolest shit they ever saw...even old timers & fuds could not help but smile and think it was neat. 004.gif

So after building a few of em for interested folks, and answering tons of email from people who watched the youtube vids, I'm convinced it's more than just the stupid useless POS that some on this forum have laughed about and ridiculed. Ya don't like it? Move on... who cares. It's still ORIGINAL and He and I were the very first ones to think of it and build it. We have made lots of people happy with them as well.

I was however, a little miffed...perturbed if you will...about the third day of this year's SHOT Show in Vegas, when a buddy of mine emailed me this shit... 016.gif

post-1293-0-99427300-1345855289.jpg

post-1293-0-47399200-1345855305.jpg

Yeah I freely posted closeup pics of mine and didn't patent the idea or anything (which BTW they can't do either now, nor anyone else...)

They couldn't even come up with a totally different idea though? or improvement to our original design, they copied it almost exactly, with the small exception of moving the big ass heavy 18v battery back to the rear of the gun...something we had already talked about as well, right here on the forum where I posted the pics they copied. Funny I thought....lol!

It's all good though, no sweat.... imitation is the most sincere form of flattery they say, I just wish they would have at least had the decency to contact us about it first.... maybe even offer to send us a free sample of our stolen idea?? rolleyes.gif

The original Saiga-12 Zombie Killer!

post-1293-0-47110600-1345855956_thumb.jpg

post-1293-0-05933200-1345855874_thumb.jpg

post-1293-0-03463400-1345856013_thumb.jpg

post-1293-0-11203200-1345856118_thumb.jpg

post-1293-0-23149800-1345856165_thumb.jpg

post-1293-0-54497600-1345855634_thumb.jpg

Building a new design now for a fellow forum member. Will post pics once it's done and ready to ship to him. It's gonna put the old version to shame so I know longer care about the rip-off design that made it to SHOT without us.

;-)

• Like 7

Yeah she fuggin rocks. Local gal who grew up with right here in Raleigh with the punk rock scene, COC and a lot of my other friends. Used to hang out down at Sadlacks near NC State University. One badass babe on the bass for sure!

Here's her brand new design coming out...sweet!

http://www.notreble....action_ref_map=[]

corrosion of conformity is good zombie hunting music! :)

• Like 2

Even EOTech jumped on the band wagon and released a Zombie Holographic Sight!

but I'm with turtlepond... anytime I get 'The Look' for bringing home a new gun, or more ammo, or some other really cool (but really unnecessary) toy, all I gotta say is - 'its for the zombie apocalypse', she starts laughing, and I'm good. We make a good time of zombies - every so often we cue up some form of a zombie movie and just have a good time. Oh, and I'm waiting to get this for movie night...

AxqhGGJCAAARB7A.jpg

• Like 3

I still kinda want a chainsaw bayonet, not gonna lie

I like the zombie max ammo just because the color, I knwo what mags have what ammo, color coding is nice lol

that buck is the same as the critical defense, just reboxed, and it's less $ then the crit defense (at least at my locals)

• Like 1

Building a new design now for a fellow forum member. Will post pics once it's done and ready to ship to him. It's gonna put the old version to shame so I know longer care about the rip-off design that made it to SHOT without us.

;-)

<----- the fellow forum member :)

and here's the zombie gun I'm planning on putting it on

IMAG0211.jpg

• Like 3

I've never been a fan of zombie stuff. The more recent phenomenon has sort missed me as a result. I do understand it, but it's just sort of distasteful to me. Whether it's an Uncanny Valley thing or viewing it as a flimsy pretense for fantasizing about shooting people, it's just not for me.

I did get a box of Nosler ballistic tip bullets and was sort of tickled to find they were green like the Hornady Zombie Max bullets.

The Zombie craze is fun. Movies are pretty good and all of the little novelties and toys are fun. The one that had me rolling the most was when the CDC decided to get in on the act. Hell sheepels has been replaced with zombies. If you look at it from the marketing side, it is a F'ing stroke of genius.

• Like 3

My four year old loves the zombie stuff I'm even getting ready to do a zombie dip kit on his kel tec PLR 16 in 22LR he blasts that thing like a pro no shit I love to wach my child enjoy the shooin sports what good is it if you do not pass the love of firearms and shooting on to others that's today's youths problem it is no longer passed on

• Like 1