• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Boba Debt is gonna have a shit fit. :-)

I cancelled it, I think we had as much fun as we are going to lol

i made a fake account to ask him if he ships to somaliland because he blocked my real one, lol

ohhh for $1 less what a upstanding person!

I feel like putting mine back up now....

anyone have these parts? I will buy them so I can sell them for $4 to piss this mother fucker off

in fact I should start a collection of these parts and get a picture close to his etc

just continually sell them on ebay one at a time

Edited by Syndicate

Chile, please tell me that my Izzy 8 thread lead you to create this win. I would love to have played a (small) part the most epic ebay troll I've ever seen. I noticed his auction and just chuckled to myself, but booooyyyyyyy you guys really knocked it out of the park! From one Bama boy to another, thanks. RMFT.

Since I got quoted saying his listing was a joke in the first go around I'm sure I'm blocked as well...boo f'ing who...he can keep listing it, no ones going to buy it anyways and he just confirmed he's a douche as well. He's just looking for a sucker so his conversion was free...

I showed him... now he can't bid on any of my auctions either! lol...

He just added this question to his listing... now, if I were seriously considering buying this, his answer alone would make me never buy anything from him...

Q: Why would you need these parts in a "out of box" configuration. If its out of box it should be in working condition. Oct-23-12 A: It's obvious you and all your "forum" friends are so wet behind the ears on the matter, that Johnson & Johnson (the producers of KY Jelly) are beating down your doors just to scrape the back of your thick skulls for samples.....Idiot...these are "spare parts"....meaning you have spare parts for your firearm....if a spring were to break...or (and lets not discount this, because the example your uneducated self has painfully displayed) were to "LOSE" a part or 2 from the lower during an armor cleaning, or whatever......then you would have a "back up"- Rather then sending it in for repair, or taking it to a local gun $hop...you could rest assure because you have....a "backup" I only wish Dr. Seuss was still alive so he could write a book on this topic...then you'd understand....oh yeah, and uh...yer blocked.

Edited by mogunner
  • Like 1

Chile, please tell me that my Izzy 8 thread lead you to create this win. I would love to have played a (small) part the most epic ebay troll I've ever seen. I noticed his auction and just chuckled to myself, but booooyyyyyyy you guys really knocked it out of the park! From one Bama boy to another, thanks. RMFT.

Yes'sir! nothing.gif
  • Like 1

lol I asked him why I needed these out of box parts because I checked mine and the out of box saiga already had them.

His response.

lmao..

It's obvious you and all your "forum" friends are so wet behind the ears on the matter, that Johnson & Johnson (the producers of KY Jelly) are beating down your doors just to scrape the back of your thick skulls for samples.....Idiot...these are "spare parts"....meaning you have spare parts for your firearm....if a spring were to break...or (and lets not discount this, because the example your uneducated self has painfully displayed) were to "LOSE" a part or 2 from the lower during an armor cleaning, or whatever......then you would have a "back up"- Rather then sending it in for repair, or taking it to a local gun $hop...you could rest assure because you have....a "backup"

I only wish Dr. Seuss was still alive so he could write a book on this topic...then you'd understand....oh yeah, and uh...yer blocked.

- spreknz

oh and im blocked! ohhh noes!!!!!

I love the excessive use of ...............................

He is obviously genius.

Edited by Chevyman097

i pointed out to him the pins were drilled an useless hes looking to get $40 for it. there will be one sucker out there

his responce

Dear icedragonfury,

Good point...But the pins are not the main items here in this parts lot. I'm not giving the parts away for free....someone will pay up to 40.00 or so for them eventually.

- spreknz

Edited by TacSat

Maybe he's talked to some people that don't go to forums and THEY told him he was an asshat too...

Looking at the other stuff he has listed it looks like he buys from auctions and resells, he's got a lot of kitchen knives, an old watch and some sunglasses...obviously not a real gun enthusiast, just a jerk trying to sell stuff that he knows nothing about.

And you'll note that I use a lot of ... too, but at least I use them correctly!

• 6 months later...

Well I hate to Necro post, but a friend of mine that was involved in the shenanigans brought it up so we looked this thread up to see if he was blocked.

He's still selling, here's the gun parts, mostly a bunch of over priced nick nacks though

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Saiga-12-Tapco-Intrafuse-HandGuard-and-Short-Vertical-Grip-OD-Green-Lightly-used-/221221644216?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3381d667b8

http://www.ebay.com/itm/VERY-LIGHTLY-USED-1-12-NF-GH4-CHROME-HAND-TAP-REIFF-NESTER-USA-/330858024278?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4d08accd56

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Saiga-12-SGM-10-Rd-Mag-lot-4-/121085522775?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1c31427357

Still cracks me up $9,000 bid...

Oh and I never had repercussion from it