Got mine yesterday.

I got the punch and a mag only as well.

My butt stock is pretty shitty compared to others.

They screwed on a wooden piece instead of the normal trap door metal plate and the screws are rounded off so it will be hell to get off. The sling plate screws are broken off so no sling attachment but those would have to be tapped out as well. If I didnt know better I would think some one fucked this stock over on purpose. Its bad. But it will be replaces. Ill probably pry the wooden plate off to see if anything is hidden inside lol.

I just wanted to double check and make sure. Thanks guys.

Does anyone know a good place to get a sling mount for this wood stock?

Dude, you put your weeeed in it.

already did that!

sling picture

K-Var has them last I knew for around $5. Not sure if they come with the screws though, might sell those separately.

They screwed on a wooden piece instead of the normal trap door metal plate and the screws are rounded off so it will be hell to get off. The sling plate screws are broken off so no sling attachment but those would have to be tapped out as well. If I didnt know better I would think some one fucked this stock over on purpose. Its bad. But it will be replaces. Ill probably pry the wooden plate off to see if anything is hidden inside lol.

My butt plate screws came off relatively easy with just a screw drive, and the swivel holes are open

post-27494-0-68877400-1352000827_thumb.jpg

I got the mag, punch and owners manual with a pull out exploded pic of the vepr-12.

The manuals translation is pretty bad, funny in a few places. Why did they glue the exploded view of the VEPR in the middle of the manual on a random page lol?

Maybe you'll find a shot of Vlad's homemade vodka in their.

• Like 1

I got the mag, punch and owners manual with a pull out exploded pic of the vepr-12.

The manuals translation is pretty bad, funny in a few places. Why did they glue the exploded view of the VEPR in the middle of the manual on a random page lol?

Because they use the same manual for each model, and we are the only fools to get stuck with this model, they didnt want to tease us with an exploded diagram of a normal v12

The best part is where they essentially tell you not to eat the paper.

I can't remember the exact words they used, but almost scanned it in and posted it.

• Like 2

Because they use the same manual for each model, and we are the only fools to get stuck with this model, they didnt want to tease us with an exploded diagram of a normal v12

The walmart model haha.gif

cry.gif

Makes you wonder. WIth all the trouble it takes to import these, why the top of the line wasn't imported. Hopefully next round.

cry.gif

Makes you wonder. WIth all the trouble it takes to import these, why the top of the line wasn't imported. Hopefully next round.

because your government hates you, there is no fault on the part of the importer or molot. We already paid extra, likely, to have the rail on the fsb milled off, but by all means, if you also want to pay more to have the fantastic folding mechanism installed, and then have it welded over and made useless, by all means, go for it. Personally, i think sgm did a great job in ordering the cheapest toss away stock they could order. I have another plan to fix that part, and a couple other of the parts my government, not sgm or molot screwed me out of.

• Like 1

The best part is where they essentially tell you not to eat the paper.

I can't remember the exact words they used, but almost scanned it in and posted it.

post-27494-0-19934700-1352064933_thumb.jpg

Maybe you'll find a shot of Vlad's homemade vodka in their.

Hey I got reamed. Mine doesnt even have the spring inside! haha.gif

• Like 1