Bought a new ak47 and the dealer wont give it up

When two trains meet each other at a railroad crossing, each shall come to a full stop, and neither shall proceed until the other has gone. every hear of that chevy thats a law in texas and i dont see any one inforcing that, stupid laws dont get inforced same thing with ban on assualt rifles becouse its not its a rifle just like any other semi auto one

how about a Austin law of Wire cutters can not be carried in your pocket. O shit arrest every electriction in the town

I usually refrain, but DERP! SMH.......

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'd call the police directly into the store and let them sort it out, he cannot simply hold your property indefinitely. He sure as hell took your money to perform the Transfer.

I say call the local ATF and see what they say, I'm sure he won't enjoy the extra attention from them.

This isn't complicated. If he can't (or won't) lawfully transfer it, he needs to put it back in the box, send it back to K-Var, and log it out of his bound book. That is SOP industry wide.   Anythin

Fuck him. Call the local police and ATF and let him take the heat. You paid, he didn't hesitate to take your money. He has it , which he is stealing it. I hate asshole gun stores like this. They should know the law before even accepting it to be shipped to him. Obviously he didn't know the gun laws in his own county to have it shipped to him.

Something smells, bad.

Edited by MfWiC
  • 3 weeks later...