I guess what I said yesterday was slightly false, so I edited this for a significantly shorter post:

The chances of this AW ban passing are slim. With all of the panic buying going on right now, magazines, AR-15s, AKs, and other firearms will be impossible to buy for the next year after the ban fails.

Edited by American Capitalist

They are not going to get all they want, right off the bat. They'll do a large capacity mag ban, then whittle away at things until they get the guns. You underestimate this assholes in Washington, and also the KoolAid drinkers that are now chugging it down. One month won't be time enough for it to settle down, and they'll have their first bill before then.

I say, buy what you want, if you have the money, go for it. I got a call from a good friend up in western New York state, and he says there are NO AR's to be had, he's going to PA. to see what he can find.

So, you don't want others to buy stuff, so you can buy stuff. Is that correct?

Tony

All I plan on buying is a single MD-20 drum and that is it. That is not something I plan on buying in response to an AWB, I am buying one because I will have the money and they will be in stock at CSS. I'm trying to target the people buying 100 promags and 5 stripped AR lowers.

Shit or get off the pot. You can tell yourself what you want to. Whatever helps you sleep at night. Dont underestimate your enemy. They've been waiting for this for a long time. Nows the time to strike. And they are.

• Like 2

Tony

haha.gifhaha.gifhaha.gif

I fuckin' love this guy!! ^^^ LMFAO

All I plan on buying is a single MD-20 drum and that is it. That is not something I plan on buying in response to an AWB, I am buying one because I will have the money and they will be in stock at CSS. I'm trying to target the people buying 100 promags and 5 stripped AR lowers.

PM sent with a lead. 032.gif

Your like the 10 th person coming on and wet_eyes.gif about stuff being out of stock. Do you really think posting that will stop what is happening?

Actually, it's just going to motivate more people to panic-buy.

Nate's Mississippi Auto Arms site lists over 44,000 users on it right now.

If they miss that one, Max (the owner of this forum) has some Promag 20, 15, & 12 round drums.

Not as durable as the MD (rear-cover) but they are reliable.

He also has a shitload of Surefire 12's & a ton of AGP-10's

http://www.saiga-12....<br /><br />ETA

As of the time of this edit, Max just re-upped on MD-20's, Promag 12-drums, and AGP-10 Sticks!!!

Edited by PauIy
  • Like 2

I just bought an MD 20 drum from Copes today, have been thinking about it and decided I might as well buy one now before the panic attack depletes them. It was still $99 but I did see one sight called HK that had them listed for $290. I will NEVER buy anything from them!

The playfield has shifted my friend. The younger crowd is about to be schooled on what it means to think before you vote. Remember, this is not about "assault weapons". It is a measure to curtail your liberty and to wreck the gun industry.

Edited by yakdung
  • Like 2

I think the OP is wrong, I think something is definitely on its way down the pipe. And I say if people were on the fence about getting a gun, whether their first

gun or 10th, or more ammo and mags, now is NOT the time to hesitate if you have the ways and means.

• Like 1

I'm going to be quite blunt here. The chances of an AWB passing are very slim:

then you have nothing to worry about

Did you read the rest of my post? My point is that when the AW ban doesn't pass, prices will still be inflated through the roof and most "assault weapons" will be back-ordered for months.

I was being sarcastic You have plenty to worry about.

I was worried about the shelves being empty here so I went down stairs to checked and they are still full. I guess planning ahead all these years since before Barry got elected the first time have paid off big time.

So at least i'm not part of your problem.

• Like 4

I was worried about the shelves being empty here so I went down stairs to checked and they are still full. I guess planning ahead all these years since before Barry got elected the first time have paid off big time.

So at least i'm not part of your problem.

The first time barry got in was the death knell for me.

Tony

That's pretty funny to read something, have a thought about what you read and scroll down a little to see someone already expressed it for you. Hilarious!!

Panic buying is actually good for most of us, it sends a strong message. The surge of nov 2008 and 2012 made national news coverage. It showed many people that it is not just a few Texans and the leaders of the NRA that support firearms ownership. The news stories had many accounts of first time gun owners, especially women, exercising their right to protect themselves. Sure, things will sell out everywhere, and some will price gouge, but that is the nature of the market. The selling out helps the entire industry, companies have more money to invest in more projects, more people become exposed to guns much quicker, through family and friends that always wanted a gun but never really made it a priority. More exposure helps our cause it helps convice people that despite what the media relays everyone is not in favor of throwing away freedom. Then suppose there is a ban, one that includes transfer. Would you rather see all these dealers go bankrupt with a stockpile of guns and mags that they cant transfer, and a mountain of debt, or have more rifles and mags out there in the hands of your fellow Americans. Don't pay a ridiculous price for something if it is not that important to you, especially if you are convinced there will be no ban, but don't get upset about the flourishing of the firearms community..

• Like 7

Panic buying is actually good for most of us, it sends a strong message. The surge of nov 2008 and 2012 made national news coverage. It showed many people that it is not just a few Texans and the leaders of the NRA that support firearms ownership. The news stories had many accounts of first time gun owners, especially women, exercising their right to protect themselves. Sure, things will sell out everywhere, and some will price gouge, but that is the nature of the market. The selling out helps the entire industry, companies have more money to invest in more projects, more people become exposed to guns much quicker, through family and friends that always wanted a gun but never really made it a priority. More exposure helps our cause it helps convice people that despite what the media relays everyone is not in favor of throwing away freedom. Then suppose there is a ban, one that includes transfer. Would you rather see all these dealers go bankrupt with a stockpile of guns and mags that they cant transfer, and a mountain of debt, or have more rifles and mags out there in the hands of your fellow Americans. Don't pay a ridiculous price for something if it is not that important to you, especially if you are convinced there will be no ban, but don't get upset about the flourishing of the firearms community..

Well said.

Sadly I've been waiting to get a MD 20 and now I can't find one.

CheaperThanDirt suspended all firearm sales to prevent panic buying from ruining the firearms market, not because they support an AWB.

Or, they did it to double prices on everything and catch the second wave of panic buyers after everyone else sold out> Based on their previous gouging techniques....you decide.

When this AWB eventually flops, people are going to be feeling the pain. Say goodbye to the days of buying 500 rounds of .223 for $100 and seeing AR-15s on the shelves of every single store. I would say we won't be seeing a recovery until next summer or later.

Soooo, when the AWB flops, and noone really needs any more rifles or ammo for awhile....you expect a shortage and shortage pricing?

CheaperThanDirt suspended all firearm sales to prevent panic buying from ruining the firearms market, not because they support an AWB.

Wow, I didnt even read far enough into this morons post to catch this one.

Excuse my french, but this guy if a f***ing down right moron if he believes that shit.

Go fucking cut your balls off so you dont reproduce twat.

I hope for your sake you are a very good troll. Otherwise. Well. You are just dumber than any of us can express. Go join daniel113whatever.

Edited by Chevyman097
  • Like 1