My biggest complaint about the Saiga-12.com store is that there aren't more items I need in it because if there were, I'd probably not shop anywhere else. But I understand that there's a lot more to having a big inventory than most people realize.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well, might be a good time to relax and wait. Besides by the time the prices level, I think you will have the option of CSSpecs steel 8s.

I miss the AGP Arms deal:   FIVE 10rnd mags for $100 (assy required).

I love this forum. Some of the information here is invaluable. Thanks to everyone here!! Just ordered some(2) from Gilberts!! I think I need to bump up my status on this forum. My S-12 wouldn't be

Not sure why my PC was showing 0 in stock...

Ordered 2. As well as a quad rail and an autoplug. I really have to stop spending money now or Im going to be very poor. tongue.png

I always do that too. Go on a website to order one thing and end up with a cart full of toys!!! I think my wife is more surprised when there isn't a box on the front step when she gets home.

Not sure why my PC was showing 0 in stock...

Ordered 2. As well as a quad rail and an autoplug. I really have to stop spending money now or Im going to be very poor. tongue.png

I always do that too. Go on a website to order one thing and end up with a cart full of toys!!! I think my wife is more surprised when there isn't a box on the front step when she gets home.

Lol, well, no wife to complain about it in my case. Yesterday I looked at the books and said, "Well, I need to stop spending money till I get my bonus in 2 weeks" then I saw this thread....

Either way, I ordered them, I will be happy to have them here.

How long does it take to process usually?

It's PROMAG time! big_smile.gif

10-round stick mags >>> http://www.saiga-12.com/proddetail.asp?prod=SAI-02

12-round drum mags >>> http://www.saiga-12.com/proddetail.asp?prod=SAI-A7

24-round .308 mags >>> http://www.saiga-12.com/proddetail.asp?prod=SAI-A5

Sometimes I swear you have a personal vendetta against my budget...

I just got the 12 rounders I had ordered, function tested them today, (They are awesome)

Wish I had waited now, I would have bought 4 ten rounders! Lol

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...