You know it is bad when you Libtard co-worker is asking you to help them get an AR/any other black rifle and give them shooting lessons. They read a pro constitution post I printed out and left lying in a conspicuous place.......

• Like 4
You know it's bad when you don't even talk to your brother anymore because he has gone full blown libtard.

You never go full libtard.

You know it is bad when you Libtard co-worker is asking you to help them get an AR/any other black rifle and give them shooting lessons. They read a pro constitution post I printed out and left lying in a conspicuous place.......

Same has been happening here. I've had tons of libs calling me to see if I have anything in stock.

You know it's bad when you don't even talk to your brother anymore because he has gone full blown libtard.

You never go full libtard.

Same has been happening here. I've had tons of libs calling me to see if I have anything in stock.

Same here.

You know it's bad.....when a coworker tells you he'll trade his fully-loaded 2009 Dodge 2500 with Cummins turbo-diesel/6 speed for your AR.

You know it's bad......when your wife does your case ordering FOR you.

You know it's bad......when a cop says he can't shoot the perp because of the ammo shortage.

https://rt.com/usa/news/gun-sales-ammunition-police-662/

• Like 2
You know it's bad.....when a coworker tells you he'll trade his fully-loaded 2009 Dodge 2500 with Cummins turbo-diesel/6 speed for your AR.

If he wants an AK or S12 instead, I'm your man for that trade.

Does it still have 3 dead hookers in the cab or something?

You know its bad when....You have several extra, hard to find hi cap mags you could sell for 10 times what you paid for them and you don't.

You know its bad when....You need more space or an extra room to store all your ammo you have been stock piling.

Edited by Sport Rescue
  • Like 1
You know it's bad..... when Barry starts claiming he's white.

You know it's bad ....when Barry's homo buddies from Chicago start doing interviews.

and lastly;

You know it's bad ....when we find out Barry is indeed not an American citizen.

Maybe all these are really good though.

naaaa.gifnaaaa.gif

The last one would be great for America......then we would have a reason to impeach him.

If he wants an AK or S12 instead, I'm your man for that trade.

Does it still have 3 dead hookers in the cab or something?

No, he was an ex-Marine and getting desperate. He did find one, and the truck was "one too many in the driveway".

You know it's bad.....when a state known for it's guns is completely sold out.

You know it's bad.....when a clerk finds one box of .223 in the back of the case, and one customer turns auctioneer.

You know it's bad....when you call both reloaders in your state, and even they are on indefinite backorder.