They are blaming the USA for his cancer and threatening a response to it...haha.gif

If only... I wish my tax dollars were going to poison evil dictators instead of going to lazy welfare cows who stand in front of me in line at the 7-11, pull their "benefit" card out of their Gucci purse to pay for cheese puffs and a 64oz while gabbing on their iphone.

• Like 1

Just heard an interview with a reverand who said the reason that white people didn't like chavez had nothing to do with him being a murderer and a tyrant. It was because he was a "strong colored leader".

So does his skin color excuse his crimes, or is it just that I'm not allowed to point out his crimes because my skin color is too pale?

I am so goddamn sick of being told that every fucking thought I have is motivated by racism.

I hate biden, pelosi, and reid just as much as obama. Since they're all lilly white what's the explanation for that?

It made me throw up in my mouth to view this... So of course I had to share.

What that picture doesn't show is that while those 2 were swapping spit, chris christie was down below giving obama a blowjob.

obama-kiss-chavez.jpg

More proof that DingleBarry is a homosexual.

...not that there's anything wrong with being homosexual ;)

Bets? Obama attends his funeral and weeps for a kindred spirit, while delivering an eulogy about what a fine man & leader he was for the free democracies of the world.

No, I'm with you. I am waiting for king barry to declare a national day of mourning for his commie butt-buddy and those other commie faggots Sean Penn, Danny Glover and Fairy Belafonte. Here's to hoping he burns in Hell with his muderous brethren Stalin, Pol pot, Hitler and Ted Kennedy. FBHO.

Don't forget biggest Hollycommie of all Jane Fonda.

More proof that DingleBarry is a homosexual.

...not that there's anything wrong with being homosexual wink.png

Nope.....nothing at all wrong with assfucking and cocksucking horror.gif

I am so goddamn sick of being told that every fucking thought I have is motivated by racism.

I hate biden, pelosi, and reid just as much as obama. Since they're all lilly white what's the explanation for that.

The explanation for this is and the most accellerated reason non whites get away with the rampant racism present in the US today is a syndrome called White Guilt.

This dangerous syndrome that runs parallel to progressive liberalism purports that us whiteys are responsible for every single problem that non whites encounter today. From out of wedlock pregnancies to drugs use to poverty to slavery. You name it, it's YOUR fault and being such YOU must compensate all non white races for YOUR overbearing, priviliged existence and you must feel their fictional pain (real for you BTW)

All hippie Liberal antigun assholes have this disease. It's been brewing since the 60's and has led to affimative action, proliferation of welfare and the election of a probable non American born president. The media is all this. It is really the crux of ALL problems today in America. Think about that a minute. How they want to change the country and the constitution, based on white guilt.

The most astounding thing is, it is these white guilt liberals that are responsible for racism in this country, not the non white's. They have just jumped on the band wagon.

The most despicable thing is, while YOU are portrayed as the racist, backward, gunloving, violent, redneck, in reality the white guilt turds are the racists that actually DESPISE non whites but have played them like a song to further their agenda. This includes barry. He hates black people but uses them at every turn and they go for it. Intelligent, thinking blacks and hispanics are on to this and are shunned in the media.

Sickening isn't it? Whitey :)

• Like 2

Funny I had thought a few were racist, but not DS. I might not agree with every thought of his, but I think he's not a racist. Just because there may sometimes exist coincidence does not equate to cause-and-effect.

I think, if he is racist, he has done a bang-up job hiding it from what I've read. (Admittedly, I havent read all his stuff, but then again, I rarely read my own!)

Funny I had thought a few were racist, but not DS. I might not agree with every thought of his, but I think he's not a racist. Just because there may sometimes exist coincidence does not equate to cause-and-effect.

I think, if he is racist, he has done a bang-up job hiding it from what I've read. (Admittedly, I havent read all his stuff, but then again, I rarely read my own!)

To be clear, I was speaking in general terms about being called a racist. As we all are every day by those on the left.

And please work on that "not agreeing with everything he says". If you don't agree, you should read my posts more carefully. ;)

And on the subject of chavez kicking off, I just heard that his last words were, "I don't want to die. Please don't let me die."

wet_eyes.gifhaha.gifbad_smile.gifhaha.gifbad_smile.gifhaha.gif

Edited by Darth Saigus

The people living south of the Rio Grande are essentially one tribe in their respective countries. They have no ethnic divisions so communism is easily accepted. Bind them together under whatever banner comes along(Che and the Pope come to mind) and voila!! instant fertilizer for who ever sows the seeds of revolution against the caucasians. It's not going to get any better until we humans realize it's the Human Race. Racism is a misnomer-it should be ethnicism.

Chavez loved to wear red and now he'll see a lot of red; the fires of gehenom (hell) where he will burn. CNN (Cresecent Nazi 'News') reported that Venezuelans are mourning this swine but my wife knows some Venezuelans and they are celebrating his death. The only mourners are Hugo's cronies who fear for their own hides.

I know a few progressive DemocRATs and RINOs who I would love to see join this pig in gehenom. This includes vermin like the Nazi George Soros, Zbigniew Brezhinski and other New World Order lowlifes.

Edited by uzitiger
  • Like 1