I have been feeling uneasy lately. I’m starting to think I have things in my house that aren’t safe. Having these things around is too risky. What if my kids found them? What if I’m just feeling down one of these days? I mean, they’re right there, tempting me. Who knows what might happen…

So for the good of my family and society as a whole, I’m turning in my pop-tarts to the Tuscon PD.

• Like 3

Just so you guys know.... Pop Tarts and 2 Liter sodas make GREAT reactive targets! If you've never dusted a Pop Tart with you S12 you haven't lived! Better than clayhaha.gif

I went by my local store today and bought four boxes of Pop Tarts. I just wanted to show the news people how easy it was to buy them. A kid at my local school got suspended for taking a glue gun to school for his craft class. No one was injured but it was hectic there for a while during the lockdown.

I just bought a big safe for my basement. They claim it will hold up to 20 two-liter bottles of dangerous soda. I just couldnt sleep at night before I bought it.

Well there is your problem. Rather that buy 20 two liter bottles you should have bought 85 16 ounce bottles that way everyone is safer. My only concern might be the high capacity soda holding device you just created without proper registration.

Does anyone know if Toaster Strudels fall under the same law as Pop Tarts?

Or what about bananas? They come already shaped like a firearm. They are also very, very dangerous if the peel falls to the floor.

Dolomite

I just bought a big safe for my basement. They claim it will hold up to 20 two-liter bottles of dangerous soda. I just couldnt sleep at night before I bought it.

Well there is your problem. Rather that buy 20 two liter bottles you should have bought 85 16 ounce bottles that way everyone is safer. My only concern might be the high capacity soda holding device you just created without proper registration.

Or what about bananas? They come already shaped like a firearm. They are also very, very dangerous if the peel falls to the floor.

Dolomite

Why did you have to go and bring up bananas? Now they'll be reclassified as Destructive Devices and we'll all have to register them!

Dolomite

Why did you have to go and bring up bananas? Now they'll be reclassified as Destructive Devices and we'll all have to register them!

Sooooo.......I gotta register my dick?exciting.gif