Tannerite is very stable though it gets shipped in two parts and you mix together the formula depending on how much boom you want, it will only explode when a high speed projectile hit it, pistol rounds will not set off Tannerite it has to be a rifle or a blasting cap.

what i do is just buy Aluminum powder online and buy instant cold packs from walmart (look at the label if it dosnt have Ammonium nitrate it will not work) and mix to proper specs i just use different size ziplock bags for different size booms

Plus, if you post videos of yourself blowing up cars on youtube (and almost being killed by doing so) you might raise the BATFE's interest.

Probably it.

You'd think someone at ATF would have the intelligence to know what tanerite looks like when it blows.......

No shit. There is a huge difference between it and real bang.

• Like 1

You'd think someone at ATF would have the intelligence to know what tanerite looks like when it blows.......

No shit. There is a huge difference between it and real bang.

It sure as shit looked like real bang when that door went whizzing by his head!

I got enough problems not getting killed in TRAFFIC! :) That said, that is probably the most awesome Youtube video I've ever seen. I even have buddies who aren't gun guys emailing it to me!

However, bomb making will ALWAYS get you in the end! It's not a matter of if, it's a matter of when the accident occurs.

I'm all for everyone having explosives. It cleanses us of stupid very quickly!

Explosives are SERIOUS fun. You're dead serious until the bang....then it's fun! Guns are that way too!

Ammonium nitrate is pretty hard to detonate, as most charges need dual priming and boosters to detonate reliably.

Most explosives will burn without detonating. It's that blasting cap that makes the difference.

I have lots of experience in Military demolitions and I won't get into the specifics and characteristics of explosives due to the sensitive nature. Yes, they will burn, actually when they detonate, it is burning just like gunpowder burns when you squeeze the trigger on your Saiga, just at a faster rate. Yes, you can light C4 with a lighter and it will burn like Sterno fuel. Ammonium Nitrate will not explode on its own even with a booster charge. That's all I am about to share on the subject though. Don't spout shit on the internet about things you know very little about. It makes a great forum like this one appear from the outside like we are a bunch of two bit wanna be Domestic Terrorists.

Our Gestapo at work.

It is obvious he uses Tannerite.

What were those fucktards at the BATF thinking? He was shooting a 40mm Bofors cannon illegally on YouTube? Are you shitting me?

Stuff like this grinds my gears, it's a waste of tax dollars, and some fucktard power hungry shitstains get their rocks off at harassing law abiding citizens because they couldn't make it in the military.

Assholes....

Edited by socom688
  • Like 1
Our Gestapo at work.

It is obvious he uses Tannerite.

What were those fucktards at the BATF thinking? He was shooting a 40mm Bofors cannon illegally on YouTube? Are you shitting me?

Stuff like this grinds my gears, it's a waste of tax dollars, and some fucktard power hungry shitstains get their rocks off at harassing law abiding citizens because they couldn't make it in the military.

Assholes....

If they spend enough time harassing people about exercising their rights, people will be less willing to do so. If they waste enough man power and money doing it, then they can claim that processing is cost prohibitive, and taking their time from other tasks. (reasonable people will would say "Then leave them alone", but these are hardly reasonable people.)

Its so much like the arguments against open carry you hear here in Texas "sure open carry if you want to be stopped an harassed by every cop that sees you". Harassment does work. They proved this, only thing that we can do is have enough people willing to carry the burden for the rest of us, till enough get away that the cops don't have time to investigate everybody and just accept it as normal.

Considering his YouTube videos and all that, I have to wonder if/when we see the video of the raid on his channel! :)

With him telling the BATFE to have a nice day in his phony Russian accent! Lol

• Like 2

I have questioned the legality of placing tannerite inside a metal casing such as cars, appliance ect.

Making explosives is legal, which is why you can buy tannerite.

Transporting explosives on roads is illegal, which is why tannerite comes in two parts.

Using explosives to make destructive devices is illegal without proper licencing.

The only reason I could see the car not becoming a "destructive device", is that other users of explosives like mining operations, demolitions ect. would have to register each contained charge.

Hopefully they find nothing and get some public humiliation for failing to fact check prior to engaging in a risky and costly raid.

I just wouldn't put it past these filthy tyrannical jack booted thugs to have their "planted" weapons/ explosives with them, just to bully their authority around, and make examples out of citizens. That's why I'm a firm believer in multiple hidden security cameras with night vision, to catch these bastards if they ever "plant" items in a home raid.

I also believe a law should be set in place where the ATF must be accompanied by minimum of a couple of local sheriffs during these raids.

I love hearing about the stories now and then where the Sheriffs have made it public that they will use force against and arrest ATF thugs if they intend on overstepping their bounds, constitutionally speaking, which is a lot of the time during these home invasions, and their show of force sometimes at gunshows.

It would make my day seeing 40 ATF thugs surrounded by a larger group of fully battled up Sheriffs, complete with choppers and heavily armored vehicles bringing those bastards to their knees, disarming them and locking them up!

Yea but then there would be a thread bashing the local Sheriffs for having armored vehicles (like DHS) and helicopters. They wouldn't needed em unless they were going up agains civilians, right? Just saying.

Also I'm not sure what sheriffs do in Montana but in Pa they are slightly higher then prison guards...not kidding. Their main job is to transport prisoners and deliver warrants, subpoenas. Those who arent on the road doing that are acting security in the courthouse. They can't write tickets or pull anyone over, not unless its something serious like the guy in the car is Ted Bundy or Manson. As for the police my township has maybe 40 cops for 3 shifts. There are other towns with cops but I'm not in their jurisdiction.

The other thing I read is that some of the class III stuff he borrowed, the owner wasn't present.

Just like the Co gun store/show that got raided by the IRS. Turns out they wernt so innocent.

Edited by Arik
Ammonium nitrate is pretty hard to detonate, as most charges need dual priming and boosters to detonate reliably.

Most explosives will burn without detonating. It's that blasting cap that makes the difference.

I have lots of experience in Military demolitions and I won't get into the specifics and characteristics of explosives due to the sensitive nature. Yes, they will burn, actually when they detonate, it is burning just like gunpowder burns when you squeeze the trigger on your Saiga, just at a faster rate. Yes, you can light C4 with a lighter and it will burn like Sterno fuel. Ammonium Nitrate will not explode on its own even with a booster charge. That's all I am about to share on the subject though. Don't spout shit on the internet about things you know very little about. It makes a great forum like this one appear from the outside like we are a bunch of two bit wanna be Domestic Terrorists.

You need to reread FM 5-25, especially the parts about the ammonium nitrate and nitroammon charges! Also the Texas City disaster where two ships loaded with AN exploded.

They will probably go after bigdaddyhoffman1911 next. It's not a good time to be putting yourself out there.

While I don't want anyone to get raided (other than criminals), I would not be sad to see that braggart's videos fade away.

The other thing I read is that some of the class III stuff he borrowed, the owner wasn't present.

Just like the Co gun store/show that got raided by the IRS. Turns out they wernt so innocent.

They wouldn't have to be, I think. A class 2 SOT / FFL can keep your toys for service or other purposes without you present. FPS industries has all the licenses if my understanding is correct. These in effect, are promotional material for products they can sell to LEO or NFA private sale. No doubt they do sell a few based on these highly popular commercials.

You need to reread FM 5-25, especially the parts about the ammonium nitrate and nitroammon charges! Also the Texas City disaster where two ships loaded with AN exploded.

It's called ANFO for a reason. Ammonium nitrate needs more than a cap and booster to get it lit. (There is another ingredient required). Dual priming/boosters aren't required to make it go either, it's a redundant step in the process which the Military likes to do.