• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Shotgun by Lego

I havent thought of it, but it could always be or become an issue. But to be honest, I wont give a fuck as I wont own one!!!  Instead I'll bypass the potential issue and just get a better shotgun.

Posted Images

Fostech had two of them at the lower range at the Knob Creek Machine Gun Shoot, and they had a couple at their booth in the gunshow.

They're just as ugly in person as they are on the computer. haha.gif

Actually there's an aow origin 12 on gunbroker for 5500 lol I will definitely pass.

Damn I tried making my $ est. really high and was still $1500 off lol.

Lol that's insane for this. I would much rather have a vepr 12 or Mka 1919 than this. Well I could actually have both of these with several upgrades and still be under 5500 lol

If a full on Tac47 build is $1600-2000 or more (and fucking worth it), than this would be more, the amount of R&D in this. Gotta pay for them hours. Years.

The high cost of course is due to the fact that it is milled from a single solid 1'x1' x 4' aluminum bar. The savings come from not spending any mill hours to reduce the bulk.

(or round any corners)

• Like 1
If a full on Tac47 build is $1600-2000 or more (and fucking worth it), than this would be more, the amount of R&D in this. Gotta pay for them hours. Years.

The high cost of course is due to the fact that it is milled from a single solid 1'x1' x 4' aluminum bar. The savings come from not spending any mill hours to reduce the bulk.

(or round any corners)

must have a slow mill to take years eh? :P

That guy in the vid is a douche nozzle. All the "problems" of the S12 that this hunk-o-shit solves are extremely minor and solutions already exist for them on the S12!

He's simply trying to sell his shit to appeal to a crowd of people that are incapable or have no desire to work on their guns.

it's not his shit, he's the dude from moss gun and pawn, just glad handing.

Whether its his or not, I still feel thats who it will get marketed to, as well as others.

they made the M4 mall ninja zombie gun, and coming from them it wasn't ironic like they intended

• Like 1
  • 9 months later...

Well considering this thread is about the Origin 12, and that's the point in the video where he starts talking about the Origin 12...

I imagined that if I just posted the video without comment (since I really have no comment) that someone would say "That's not even about the Origin 12".

But allow my to clarify my original post.