• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Shotgun by Lego

I havent thought of it, but it could always be or become an issue. But to be honest, I wont give a fuck as I wont own one!!!  Instead I'll bypass the potential issue and just get a better shotgun.

Posted Images

I prefer the Saiga, hands down, but if you want something like the Origin I'd look at the UTS-15.  Like I said, I wouldn't buy the UTS-15, but I'd buy it over the Origin.  No small part has to do with that feud between Mike at MDArms and those guys at Alliance Armament.

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2013/10/foghorn/gun-review-utas-uts-15-shotgun/

• 1 year later...

Fluted barrel? So they made it thicker for no reason then.

Also it takes 3 turns with a tool to change gas settings? I thought that it was supposed to be self adjusting... They could have included an autoplug and sold it out of the box.

Edited by GunFun
  • Like 2

Awwww, I actually liked the metal stock that mentally challenged knob had on the gun in question in that first video since I hope to do as much to my S12 when I have the free funds. Now its got some generic AR15 plastick bullshit stock so it looks like NERF gun from barrel to stock.

Make the stock you want. Or sketch it out and bring the sketch to a metal fabrication shop. It shouldn't cost much to weld up a stock that fits ACE pattern.

Yeah, its that with the mount you need for the metal stocks it takes one up to 100 dollars. I'm tempted to get the one that Rhineland sells since it looks pretty neat and has a wood cheek rest too, plus it fits the receiver without a new block and whatnot.

akrail1.jpg

TBH that's what the first stock on the origin looked like to me

Fluted barrel? So they made it thicker for no reason then.

Also it takes 3 turns with a tool to change gas settings? I thought that it was supposed to be self adjusting... They could have included an autoplug and sold it out of the box.

I was thinking the exact same thing on the barrel, there't not enough meat on a 12 ga. barrel to take fluting normally.

Also, notice the nice ugly welds holding the rear trunnion on?

According to the video, this POS doesn't even take 3" shells.

They've taken a Saiga-12, put a couple nice features on it, and made almost everything else worse.

• Like 3

I also like that they show how you can use it for drive-bys and/or kill your loved ones through the wall.

That's more a comment on that portly ginger fellow for setting up a test that serves only negative consequences.