I actually like its looks more than a lot of the tacticool 109 set-ups since the rails are built into flat pieces so it looks smoother, but the fact it can't take 3in shells and has that dumb flappy door is just pointless. 

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Shotgun by Lego

I havent thought of it, but it could always be or become an issue. But to be honest, I wont give a fuck as I wont own one!!!  Instead I'll bypass the potential issue and just get a better shotgun.

Posted Images

What a cluster fuck of Shit. Looks clunky, bulky, awkward and just plain old retarded.

TURD! I don't care how they try to sell it, it's a turd!

So what you trying to say smile.png

Yeah I'm definitely on the fence about it.

Chaos has the right idea with a US made box fed 12g. That thing above is a laughable, abomination.

I actually like its looks more than a lot of the tacticool 109 set-ups since the rails are built into flat pieces so it looks smoother, but the fact it can't take 3in shells and has that dumb flappy door is just pointless. 

BAN HER! lol.

While I don't much care for tacticool guns. I'd take a "tactical" quad railed S12 over that steaming pile. ERRDAY ALLDAY!

Edited by Mullet Man
  • Like 3

Agreed Cameron's will smoke any of this. I have a seperate account just to throw money at him

I mentioned something similar in cams woc 12 post. I did say I'm not going to be the first to buy, I never am. I want to see how it performs first. But if what he said about multiple customization options is true, there's no way I'm only buying two.

• Like 1

Agreed Cameron's will smoke any of this. I have a seperate account just to throw money at him

I mentioned something similar in cams woc 12 post. I did say I'm not going to be the first to buy, I never am. I want to see how it performs first. But if what he said about multiple customization options is true, there's no way I'm only buying two.

Cams shit is top notch. No doubt his weapon will be any less. I actually want a bunch of them too. As to this O12, I dont think its worth a fuck. I'll take a virgin S12 over it any day.

• Like 2

What a cluster fuck of Shit. Looks clunky, bulky, awkward and just plain old retarded.

Exactly. A polished turd is still shit! And this gun is no different. haha.gifbeer.gif

• Like 1

I dunno, the chaos gun is going to take existing magazines. how can you pretend it's the first on the market then? your early adopter cred will be shot!

• Like 1

I dunno, the chaos gun is going to take existing magazines. how can you pretend it's the first on the market then? your early adopter cred will be shot!

Dont fuck with my head, Im listening to Taylor Swift. what.gif

• Like 1

Exactly. A polished turd is still shit! And this gun is no different. haha.gifbeer.gif

Not to mention the fact that the bore axis is lower then the buttstocks axis....generally this might be of benefit but they put a spring loaded folding stock mechanisms on it and the reason thats not that great of on idea is as follows: Ive seen a "teaser" video that IV8888 did just for his Facebook page. It wasn't Eric or the other skinny guy but the bigger gunsmith that created the Mosin "fugly stick" I believe. Well it seems that he was shooting high brass through a 5 round magazine and with each round, because the bore axis is lower than the stock axis, the spring loaded hinge started to compress and had it been a 6 round or more magazine it would have folded on him unexpectedly and doesn't seem to be safe....I may be an idiot though? lol

has anyone else seen this possible issue amongst the many other issues with this monstrosity? 

• Like 2

Not to mention the fact that the bore axis is lower then the buttstocks axis....generally this might be of benefit but they put a spring loaded folding stock mechanisms on it and the reason thats not that great of on idea is as follows: Ive seen a "teaser" video that IV8888 did just for his Facebook page. It wasn't Eric or the other skinny guy but the bigger gunsmith that created the Mosin "fugly stick" I believe. Well it seems that he was shooting high brass through a 5 round magazine and with each round, because the bore axis is lower than the stock axis, the spring loaded hinge started to compress and had it been a 6 round or more magazine it would have folded on him unexpectedly and doesn't seem to be safe....I may be an idiot though? lol

has anyone else seen this possible issue amongst the many other issues with this monstrosity? 

I havent thought of it, but it could always be or become an issue. But to be honest, I wont give a fuck as I wont own one!!!  Instead I'll bypass the potential issue and just get a better shotgun. haha.gifsuper_man.gif

• Like 4

I didn't notice any tendency to unlock. However, the whole stock is poorly thought out. I mentioned before that it has a sharp spur when folded. It's a work around to use an ace type hinge. That's fine, but the force is off plane with the hinge from both ends. (stock leverage, and thrust leverage.) That can put a lot of torque against that 1.25" square and the usual pair of 10-32 screws. Even if they used 4 screws, it's kinda sketchy.

This all could have been dandy, if they had just mounted the hinge up at the top of the receiver where the top of the stock meets. For some reason though they put the stock axis high and the stock pivot point low. They were making it from scratch so there was no need to follow AK convention in this one point.  This gun could have had a built in hinge with a 3-4" long pivot pin from the top of the receiver to the bottom. No wobble possible, stronger. A good example is the FN Scar. They made a strong hinge out of mostly plastic, by using a long pin to spread out torque over the whole back face of a tall receiver. The Origin has a very tall receiver, and a very small hinge point.

• Like 1