Let's Hope the Bomber was a White American

Regardless of race, creed, color, age, sex, metal health, or national origin my hope is this person or persons are tracked down and die a very slow and painful death. I’m talking the type of death that the movies always allude to the Apaches would do. Sometimes justice can’t be found in a courtroom or a prison cell.

Edited by the 4th Doctor
  • Like 3

Ha! I was waiting for this the moment I heard about the bombings.

Found this link at the bottom of your link...

http://www.nationalreview.com/articles/344415/news-we-never-hear-guns-save-lives-thomas-sowell?utm_source=scribol.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=scribol.com

Edited by Sim_Player

But wait, there's more.

What bothers me most about today is that we’re getting used 2 it. ENOUGH. 2nd amendment must go. Violence has 2 stop. Culture MUST change.

— Jay Mohr (@jaymohr37) April 15, 2013

Because... The Second Amendment... protects... pressure cooker bombs...???

Unlike some in our society, my skin color does not affect any plans or actions in my daily life. Some time ago we allowed a definition to take hold-The Separate Races. It is The HUMAN Race in which we all belong. That can be divided into ethnic or cultural subsets but we are all still Humans. Until this Nation accepts this and governs itself accordingly, things will never improve. The uniqueness of America is that it is the gathering of all people as a Nation.

• Like 2

This is the stupidest article I've read in a really long time.

Obviously only WHITE PEOPLEZ can possibly be domestic terrorists.

Does anyone remember when the media was convinced that the DC beltway sniper was a disgruntled white veteran? Then it turned out to be two black males. Whoops, brush under the carpet. Nobody talks about it any more.

Edited by mancat
Regardless of race, creed, color, age, sex, metal health, or national origin my hope is this person or persons are tracked down and die a very slow and painful death. I’m talking the type of death that the movies always allude to the Apaches would do. Sometimes justice can’t be found in a courtroom or a prison cell.

Honey.......a funnel.....and some fire ants. Death by a million formic acid laden bites, inside and out!

• Like 2

Boys, if you go to places like salon.com rolleyes.gif just to find articles to get stirred up over pointless shit like this, you're just effectively trolling yourselves. There's always someone that's going to be more than willing to dump you religion, beliefs, race, or status somewhere on the internet in a spectacular fashion. Stop giving a fuck!

• Like 8

The left LOVES muslims because their extremists HATE christians and an enemy of my enemy is my friend right? Well to stupid people that IS true and lets face it leftists are stupid. Now I do have to say I have been to the middle east and not ALL muslims hate christians, Jews or Americans some of them feel we are like distant cousins ( all children of Abraham). Unfortunately the extremisits hate them just as much or more than they hate us. The Stupid liberals dont realize that THEY are HATED by ALL muslims as true INFIDELS! THEY HAVE NO FAITH AT ALL

Because the action taken against guns wasn't aimed squarely at white Americans.
Irony alert... =P

Oh, and by the way, just the fact that the fbi has not released the photos of the suspects and won't even say what these guys generally look like, so others can be on the look out for them around the area and country, means it's very unlikely they are white. They'd like nothing better than to have this in the press that they suspect "white supremacists", militia members, blah, blah, blah, the usual commie party line propaganda...

Edited by Dunedain

Does anyone remember when the media was convinced that the DC beltway sniper was a disgruntled white veteran? Then it turned out to be two black males. Whoops, brush under the carpet. Nobody talks about it any more.

Oh I remember. The chief of police was a racist black married to a white guilt ALCU attorney. This jackass refused, let me state that again---REFUSED to investigate eyewitness descriptions of "dark skinned man or men". This racist turd kept swallowing the media conviction that It was a middle aged white guy. read bubba and how many people of color got shot????

Oh I remember. The chief of police was a racist black married to a white guilt ALCU attorney. This jackass refused, let me state that again---REFUSED to investigate eyewitness descriptions of "dark skinned man or men". This racist turd kept swallowing the media conviction that It was a middle aged white guy. read bubba and how many people of color got shot????

Yeah.....I remember that POS too, absolutly friken sickening booo.gif

Awe, too bad for the left. They were so DESPERATE for this to be right-wing christian NRA-member white men.

But it was muslim males. The "religion of peace" strikes again.

Awe, too bad for the left. They were so DESPERATE for this to be right-wing christian NRA-member white men.

But it was muslim males. The "religion of peace" strikes again.

Yep, the last two bombings in this country, terrorist attacks on Americans, responsible party---------MUSLIMS but my blonde hair blue eyed 10 year old daughter has to take off her shoes at the airport.

I am totally fed up with this shit and these ass kissing chicken shits that are afraid of offending these muslim f*ckers. DO NOT let anyone in this country that comes from a country with terrorist ties and check the hell out of all immigrants from these countries.

Just now, the f*cking police scanners in Watertown are describing this guy as a f*cking white male with an assault rifle, multiple APB'S describing him as white.

I bet that POS barry NEVER mentions they are MUSLIM extremist terrorists, seeing how he claims the war on terror is over but he will continue the assault on law abiding, constitutional rights of Americans. Furthermore I find it ironic that NOBODY in this area would be able to take this shit bag down because THEY ARE ALL DISARMED. Maybe the armed criminals in and around this area could help out. THIS IS SO F*CKED UP!!!!

• Like 1

I've seen pictures of the Chechnya Muslim's handiwork. They make Al Quaida look like amateur patsies. These guys play for keeps....namely mass carnage and mass shock.

Once again, the Libtards came up snake eyes on the roll. When are they going to learn.

There may be some exceptions among the population, but Chechens are considered non-white, like arabs basically, with maybe some more asian tossed in, but they are not white. Russians have had a lot of trouble with them, many people killed in bombing attacks and so on, they are some evil bastards and the Russians definitely do not consider them fellow whites. These are the scum that did the Beslan school massacre, where they went to a school and mass murdered Russian white children. I'm sure they got some much-deserved merciless payback for that. They're lucky the Russians didn't just wipe them out totally.

Edited by Dunedain
Boys, if you go to places like salon.com rolleyes.gif just to find articles to get stirred up over pointless shit like this, you're just effectively trolling yourselves. There's always someone that's going to be more than willing to dump you religion, beliefs, race, or status somewhere on the internet in a spectacular fashion. Stop giving a fuck!

Ditto! I only go to these places to piss them off!