House search in watertown, be prepared to be pissed (video)

Never let an opportunity for practice get away. I still have no idea why they went and did this when they knew which house he was in.

I theorize it was a vindictive neighbor that reported strange behavior at the house because of the not so desirable inhabitants. Just a gut instinct.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is exactly what you get in the commie yankee states and west coast with their disarmament program and these idiots are now conditioned to accept this as the norm and now it's a huge sausage fest

It's all ok because anyone without a badge is scum, and using gestapo tactics on the scum is what led them to the bomber.   Or wait, was it a citizen that reported his whereabouts? Couldn't be, e

I have noticed that all the news coverage has been about the rights of the suspect..Niether side has brought up the rights of the ordinary citizens that appear to have been violated...I have little ho

Posted Images

Yep thats just some practice. DHS is taking notes... They were fucking raped there and during Katrina. Half of WE gun nuts on here have enought milsurp pariphernalia piled around in our man caves, ammo crates stacked up, mags, half opened boxes of cosmoline coverered AK kits..... Safe full of scary weapons with a few of your faves over in the corner. Yeah, most of us who are firearms enthusiast would have been in for a shitty night and alot of fat fucking pigs in our faces and our assholes bleeding from this Commie shit. Then when you go home you get your guns back from some random cop oneday in a shopping cart. Half missing and beat to shit.

I hope they remembered to get the backs of ther drivers license stamped indicating they voted for there beloved dictator.or we might not ever see these cats again. Wait thats Russia or Romania before 89, one of those commie states. OMFG that video was in America?

Edited by jdub23
This man has zero credibility. He now has his 6:00 minutes of fame.

Because you say so. He was there. You were not.

Now who has credibility?

Yes we know you're a cop. Yes we know you have a giant battery on your shoulder and your sole purpose on this site seems to be to dare us to knock it off.

re: the original video. It's exactly how police states always start. There is some big "emergency" that requires the cops to ignore people's rights "for their own good". Then another one. And another one. Each time the cops are being trained to treat the people as cattle, and the people are being trained to behave like cattle.

And just like cattle, in the end the herd goes to slaughter.

The behavior of these cops and the cops in LA is a strong indicator that the cops are pretty close to ready for the police state.

Edited by Darth Saigus
  • Like 2

"damn, man, I wish they'd just go away so we could light a bowl."

For me things are very simple. I believe in the United States Constitution 100%. The evidence in the video suggests that the rights of these homeowners has been violated, and then excused because of loosing a LEO brother, and having Boston bombed. That is not an excuse that can be used to violate the Constitution.

If you can find proof that the Constitution was not violated in the actions of these officers I will gladly change my mind and freely apologize. When I'm wrong I have no problem admitting it or aplogizing for my error.

Look at the video. The guy said that the SWAT team asked if they could search and they said yes. He stated that twice, I believe. Proof enough?

I tend to see the points on both sides of this one. The Constitution counts for double in emergencies in my book. You can always find an emergency and an excuse, if excuses are acceptable. This includes the presumption of innocence and a fair trial for the bombers, followed by a clean and simple execution if convicted.

I do have a big problem with calling that "consent". If a couple guys walk into a liquor store and point their guns at the clerk and ask "may we walk off with the cash drawer?" No one would think for a second that constitutes "consent." When 30 cops show up in the "angry hornet mode" pointing guns at you and yelling, why would we consider it "consent" then? This is why I am a firm believer in the fruit of the poisonous tree doctrine even though it sometimes lets bad guys get away with stuff. Better that than making it easier for those tasked with upholding the law to ignore it. I want cops to be the good guys. For the most part they are. The only way they stay good guys is to remind them on a continual basis that we are all civilians subject to the same laws and liberties. No excuses ever. No giving a pass on violations when they pay off with a good outcome.

I understand that there are different levels to consider, but this is in no way hot pursuit. I am not satisfied with mere reasonable suspicion or probable cause to search hundreds of houses or shut down a city. Martial law is supposed to take an act of congress, and it is not supposed to be fast or easy. We had plenty of photos of these guys. Spread them around. Have the cell phone companies text them to every phone. They would not get far and you wouldn't have to grind life to a halt, stop business, or otherwise abrogate the rights of the populace. This is as asinine as the response to 9/11... maximizing the disruption caused to peaceful society by interrupting daily life.

• Like 2

Because you say so. He was there. You were not.

Now who has credibility?

Yes we know you're a cop. Yes we know you have a giant battery on your shoulder and your sole purpose on this site seems to be to dare us to knock it off.

re: the original video. It's exactly how police states always start. There is some big "emergency" that requires the cops to ignore people's rights "for their own good". Then another one. And another one. Each time the cops are being trained to treat the people as cattle, and the people are being trained to behave like cattle.

And just like cattle, in the end the herd goes to slaughter.

The behavior of these cops and the cops in LA is a strong indicator that the cops are pretty close to ready for the police state.

Yer thing with Tool is none of my business. So... Other than that, I totally agree Mr. Saigus.

"damn, man, I wish they'd just go away so we could light a bowl."

For me things are very simple. I believe in the United States Constitution 100%. The evidence in the video suggests that the rights of these homeowners has been violated, and then excused because of loosing a LEO brother, and having Boston bombed. That is not an excuse that can be used to violate the Constitution.

If you can find proof that the Constitution was not violated in the actions of these officers I will gladly change my mind and freely apologize. When I'm wrong I have no problem admitting it or aplogizing for my error.

Look at the video. The guy said that the SWAT team asked if they could search and they said yes. He stated that twice, I believe. Proof enough?

Seperate videos so I'll adress them as such:

The first video, no warrant, no asking, only yelling by LEO to get out and them going in. No choice was given in the first video. Violation of the Constitution.

In the Second video he states he invited the LEO that showed up in the morning before they could ask in because he was scared, and wanted them to search his place. Nothing wrong with that since he asked them to search the house. He also states that residents had no choice about being searched through out the day. He states that SWAT came to check the house later in the day, and they asked.

So one video one gets their rights trampled, and second guy not so much, but states there was really no choice about the matter. So I will aplogize for blanket statements. Some LEO (SWAT) did ask for entry. Some LEO teams did the right thing and followed the Constitution. Other not so much.

Again with the personal attack? Flaming and baiting because my opinion differ? EAD fucko

I just love how they say in this video "When SWAT rescues a family at the point of a gun" haha.gif

Noooooooo mr. Bill please don't rescue me haha.gif

Holy fuck, these people are stupid. They are condtioned to think this is ok.

• Like 2

I do not want to see any of our constitutional rights trampled on. I also did not want to see him get away and hurt anyone else. If you were one of the few in the video that feel your rights were violated, Sue. If you got your feelings hurt because the policeman scared you, TOUGH SHIT.

• Like 2

Soooo just wipe our asses on the constitution that we put our lives on the line for. Oh....and don't let me forget to mention our children now fighting for it, fuck them too.

Edited by AA re-cvrd

"Rescued at the point of a Gun"... and one of those rescued talks about having weapons pointed at him while he is holding his daughter who looked to be about 2. And then the same robot says "but they are doing the right thing..."

If I had a two year old child in my arms and you point a gun at me I think I would have fucking snapped.

It's time the PoPo learned their damn place. They do NOT constitute a damn domestic army no matter HOW hard they are trying to impersonate one, and the last time I checked the Constitution specifically protects against illegal search and seizure.

The Fed and their damn puppets in law enforcement need to step the fuck back, Their war on terror has become a war on the American citizen....

Edited by Jpanzer
  • Like 3

A couple of videos. In the second one, the homeowner did not open the door and spoke through it. Didn't appear to be forced entry or uninvited commando dinner guests like the Katrina debacle. I'm certain there were hard lessons learned in that instance.

How in the hell can this woman justify what she just said, that they where just doing their job? If I haven't done anything wrong, I'll be damned if you are going to throw me out of my house, search me, then go thru my stuff inside, as if I was a criminal. People, this is the beginning of the police state, and all I got to say is this is MINE, it will stay MINE, it's not yours, I own it, lock, stock and barrel. You will NOT do an illegal search of my property, and you will not search it without a warrant. I may go down, but so may you, unless some respect for the Constitution and our laws, is learned and shown by the Jack Booted Thugs, things in this country will only get worse.

• Like 2

Oh my god, there really is no hope here. The guy answers the door, with his child in his arms, and the LEOs are pointing guns at him. He is yelled at and leaves. Then he is thankful. I hate to say it, but these Koolade drinking morons will let it get to the point that we are servants of the government before they realize what happened. Jackasses!

• Like 2
I do not want to see any of our constitutional rights trampled on. I also did not want to see him get away and hurt anyone else. If you were one of the few in the video that feel your rights were violated, Sue. If you got your feelings hurt because the policeman scared you, TOUGH SHIT.

Thing about this is, when we walk down the street with a rifle we're treated as a dangerous threat. What makes them any different? A decorated piece of metal?

• Like 1

Sad pics but you are a lost cause. Don't start with that I bet you would feel different if? If what? I have put years in the ED, TSICU, ACCU, ICU, MICU, ACCU and CIU as an CCRN. Blood and guts and death don't mean its ok to want the government to assrape citizens. This was NOT necessary. Meh, your lost... Wasted finger movement here.

Edited by jdub23

Wow! FG, You think it's ok to have a scary black gun stuffed in your face when you have done nothing wrong? I've never had a gun stuffed in my face, let alone several. I'm man enough to say that it would definitely scare the fuck outta me. Being ready is one thing. Stuffing a gun in innocent people's faces is 100% NOT. They can just as safely be very ready without pointing at innocent people.

I'm truly sorry for the people hurt in the above pics and their families. Blame our rage on our administration for taking every chance they get to condition us. I'm sure in the past there have be countless door to doors without having guns stuffed in faces and people basically detained. I'm sorry, but this shit ain't right.

I'm not going to claim to be a badass and say that in a situation like this I'd know what the hell to do. By saying this is OK, we are endorsing terrorism that is IMO worse than what the raghead fucks do. At least they readily admit to hating and wanting to kill us. These mother fuckers are back dooring us starting with the sheep and it will NOT stop. I can't predict when or where... But this can NOT end well as it is going.

Edited by Big John!
  • Like 2

You can take this vid all the way to 1:55 if you don't want to watch it all. The last 10 seconds of them "keeping people safe" at Katrina was all I needed to hear.

Edited by Big John!

I told my wife that as a man I would be so fucking pissed to see these assholes shove a locked and loaded, finger on the trigger machine gun in her face. She knows what that M16 will do... She would be scared shitless... And since she went through the Romanian 89 revolution I can fucking see the "its not supposed to be like this here" look in her eyes watching this. This is the kind of shit that happens in former communist states and here now apparently...

Let me be the first to warn Y'all again....this is just the beginning of what we will find out about this little operation. You can expect much negative reaction toward those who complain about the tactics and methods used, it's just warming up.

sexy-pov-shots-7.jpg?w=500&h=375

Let me be the first to warn Y'all again....this is just the beginning of what we will find out about this little operation. You can expect much negative reaction toward those who complain about the tactics and methods used, it's just warming up.

I concur. Tomorrow will be a huge media day.

thumb.jpg

view-pov-36.jpg