http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/single-gun-recovered-accused-boston-bombers/story?id=19028841#.UXiJTkrS8mw

Law enforcement sources told ABC News the gun recovered from the scene of the Tsarnaev brothers' shoot out with police was a Ruger 9 mm semi-automatic handgun. Sources said the gun is in the custody of the Massachusetts State Police lab and that the serial number on the firearm was obliterated.

Can you say "stolen"? Guess gun control just got another black eye.

Oh, but what about the running gun battle with both brothers having assault weapons? What about the brother caught in the boat having an assault weapon in his possession? What about the other BS lies perpetrated by the media? What about the assclown from PBS stating that if stronger gun control laws were in place the bombings wouldn't have happened?

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/apr/24/new-yorker-editor-gun-control-would-have-made-bomb/

Oh wait.... they had their weapons illegally.....never mind....laugh.png

Edited by Jpanzer
  • Like 2

I really haven't been following this. Don't really give a hoot. One thing I've noticed. They use grade B hooror flick explosives to kill people. They shoot at cops and throw Army caiber munitions and grenades and military explosives? ROFLMAO! or was this all discounted sometime ago? As I say, I don't follow this. Why didn't they use good stuff to blow up people if they had access to it? A few grenades would have done better damage than the old back packeroo. Far more easy to conceal, also. I don't get it. I don't have tv.

Edited by coronet

Bunch of liers... but what do you expect from commie traitors?

I should have known these towel heads had sucky equipment and abilities, even if they tried to make it out to be some big deal with highly trained and heavily armed terrorists shooting it out with them or whatever. haha =P

Soooo, when the news was covering the final 'standoff' and dude was in the boat, then it sounded like fucking bagdad, (in news time chronology), the guy in the boat did not have a gun? Sooo, they were shooting at an unarmed man in a boat, who was already wounded? The whole thing was edited and pasted together to make it seem real. The media thought their lies would just stick, kinda like the school shooting. .

What about the swat officers radio transmissions,talking about 'light it up' as if it was the plan to begin with. Then realizing people were listening to their radios, then quickly aborted lighting the boat up. This would make alot of sense if dude didnt have a gun to begin with.

• Like 1
Given the number of rounds expended on that boat I would suggest he was never intended to be around for questioning.

Lord please if I am ever to be shot at again please let it be those cops.

That's some funny shit.

I thought the same thing when they lit the boat up. As far as I saw, they were not provoked. Yet they blew off what is in today's terms about 1.5 million dollars worth of ammo into that boat with no kill. Dude probably only gave up because he was tired of getting hit by flying fiberglass, haha...

Betcha we will never hear the "bomber" speak for himself about what happened and why.

No matter what, I hope they pass laws making bombs illegal. I'm also looking forward to having a background check done when I go to buy my next pressure cooker.

Are these fireworks really going to be used to celebrate the 4th of July? Can’t you use glow sticks and snakes?

Do you really need a pound of black powder for shooting or hunting? How many shots do you plan to fire today?

Do have a note from your butcher to show you’re really cooking beans with a ham bone? Why such a large pressure cooker how many beans do you have?

Given the number of rounds expended on that boat I would suggest he was never intended to be around for questioning.

That's some funny shit.

I thought the same thing when they lit the boat up. As far as I saw, they were not provoked. Yet they blew off what is in today's terms about 1.5 million dollars worth of ammo into that boat with no kill. Dude probably only gave up because he was tired of getting hit by flying fiberglass, haha...

Betcha we will never hear the "bomber" speak for himself about what happened and why.

No matter what, I hope they pass laws making bombs illegal. I'm also looking forward to having a background check done when I go to buy my next pressure cooker.

Turns out that someone from Eric Holders office showed up with a judge and informed him of his right to remain silent, just 16 hours into the 48 hours of questioning they were allowed. He hasn't said a word since the_iron_man.gif

he hasnt said a word anyway, he was shot in the throat!

Tsarnaev stopped talking once he was read his Miranda rights. That could create headaches for the prosecution down the road

From his hospital bed, Dzhokhar Tsarnaev admitted to authorities that his older brother had recruited him to plant two bombs near the finish line of the Boston Marathon, according to The Associated Press. The problem? The confession came before he was read his Miranda rights.

Tsarnaev apparently exercised his right to remain silent after a magistrate judge and a representative from the U.S. Attorney's office came into his room and read him his Miranda rights, an unnamed law enforcement official told the AP.

Complete article here http://news.yahoo.com/dzhokhar-tsarnaevs-pre-miranda-confession-hurt-prosecutions-case-122000900.html

Holy crap, our officials are stone-cold stupid. I mean we already knew that, but come on. They got him to talk BEFORE reading him his rights? As we already discussed, that pretty much makes everything he said unusable in court.

That's some funny shit.

Look at how the LEOs did with the ladies delivering papers in a completely different car and color than Dorner. How many bullets in that car, and the neighborhood, and no one hurt them?

I'd say the LEOs have less need for bullets than we do! At least we might be able to hit something!

That's some funny shit.

Look at how the LEOs did with the ladies delivering papers in a completely different car and color than Dorner. How many bullets in that car, and the neighborhood, and no one hurt them?

I'd say the LEOs have less need for bullets than we do! At least we might be able to hit something!

post-13516-0-46581800-1366939458.jpg

Holy crap, our officials are stone-cold stupid. I mean we already knew that, but come on. They got him to talk BEFORE reading him his rights? As we already discussed, that pretty much makes everything he said unusable in court.

Or more likely, they are brilliant and will use this as another excuse to convince the public that rights are bad.

I imagine it something like this:

"See what happens when you have rights, this is what you get. Because of your precious constitution we can't properly deal with this terrorist".

My buddy told me yesterday that the ladies in the LA truck shooting may have just won a $4 million settlement with the city.

They won't have to deliver papers anymore.

Edited by Sim_Player

Winning a lawsuit and collecting from a lawsuit are two vastly different concepts. I would venture to say, that the women will never see a penny. Case in point, a fellow worker, a conductor for the U.P. Rail Road, tripped on a damaged floor mat in a locomotive. He fell forward into a stairwell and hit his head and injured his neck. The case finally came to court in Colorado about 5 or 6 years ago. He was awarded $4 million plus dollars by the jury. The defence attorny argued every fucking possible thing that you could imagine. They said that he was abused and neglected as a child, abandoned, and unfit. They made up all kinds of bullshit to discredit him. They drug him through the mud. The company convieniently "lost" the floor matting for evidence. The jury saw through all that and awarded the conductor the highest pay out ever awarded. He lost his job. He lost his wife He lost everything you could imagine while all this was going to court. HE LOST EVERYTHING. The last I talked to his brother, about 3 years ago, he hadn't been paid a cent. Appeals lawyers and stuff. You always hear about these outrageous settlements, but the dirty little secret, is that the lawyers will "loan" you money until you get paid. After 2 -3 years of court cases, the money owed to the lawyers nets you about zero fucking dollars. In high dollar payout cases, the litigation drags out for years. In the end, the lawyers get the money. The victem gets fucked. In high dollar cases, the lawyers will appeal, and appeal, and nothing ever gets decided.Nothing ever gets paid. Welcome to the real world.

Those were FBI Hostage Rescue Team members called on the boat! 021.gif

Tsarnaev stopped talking once he was read his Miranda rights. That could create headaches for the prosecution down the road

From his hospital bed, Dzhokhar Tsarnaev admitted to authorities that his older brother had recruited him to plant two bombs near the finish line of the Boston Marathon, according to The Associated Press. The problem? The confession came before he was read his Miranda rights.

Tsarnaev apparently exercised his right to remain silent after a magistrate judge and a representative from the U.S. Attorney's office came into his room and read him his Miranda rights, an unnamed law enforcement official told the AP.

Complete article here http://news.yahoo.com/dzhokhar-tsarnaevs-pre-miranda-confession-hurt-prosecutions-case-122000900.html

Shocking! Now he will either be rushed to some private jail for his own safety, haha... Or quickly deported via some terrorism law... Or, he will have an unfortunate accident...

Welcome to world news tonight. Our leading story... In a horrific twist of fate, the boston bomber as fallen out of bed and his head landed on what is said to be an assault rifle bullet that had alledgedly fallen out of one of his guards assault rifles lodging the bullet in his brain thus killing him instantly.

President Owhatthefuck has stated that this tragedy would not have happened had we not restriced assault rifles. Furthermore, we were just getting him to talk and he had just admitted that he was paid and trained by North Korea to do the bombing. President Owhatthefuck has now mobilized 4.2 million troops to head to South Korea.

Or something like that, hahhaha...

Where was Lon Horiuchi? We all know he's a great shot!

Shocking! Now he will either be rushed to some private jail for his own safety, haha... Or quickly deported via some terrorism law... Or, he will have an unfortunate accident...

Welcome to world news tonight. Our leading story... In a horrific twist of fate, the boston bomber as fallen out of bed and his head landed on what is said to be an assault rifle bullet that had alledgedly fallen out of one of his guards assault rifles lodging the bullet in his brain thus killing him instantly.

President Owhatthefuck has stated that this tragedy would not have happened had we not restriced assault rifles. Furthermore, we were just getting him to talk and he had just admitted that he was paid and trained by North Korea to do the bombing. President Owhatthefuck has now mobilized 4.2 million troops to head to South Korea.

Or something like that, hahhaha...

THIS!!! THIS IS THE BULLETS THEY SHOOT MY SON WITH!!! I TAKE THEM OUT HIS HEAD!

nLjLu9B.jpg

Edited by mancat

Where was Lon Horiuchi? We all know he's a great shot!

No mothers with children to shoot.

This evil sob better stay underground. But then hell they may let him run the BATF for all we know.

Edited by Rhodes1968