He is always watching. Always. Thats why I keep tinfoil on hand. Always.

And he loves your avatar.

My avatar has a secret hypnotic message in it. Same with Sunnybeans. His told me to stare at it for hours naked and... well,,, it gets kinda personal from there. His fucking avatar told me to do it though.

There are cameras EVERYWHERE! If you don't realize this, You really need to start paying attention. Let's start here.... http://www.google.com/earth/index.html

Download, punch in your address and see how current it is. Some feeds are live.... "Street level" as the say. Oh and look around in every store you go in. And every red light you stop at. And people with cell phones. And....

There are cameras EVERYWHERE! If you don't realize this, You really need to start paying attention. Let's start here.... http://www.google.com/earth/index.html

Download, punch in your address and see how current it is. Some feeds are live.... "Street level" as the say. Oh and look around in every store you go in. And every red light you stop at. And people with cell phones. And....

Yup... We've come to far for our own good.

Alexander did preserve the NSA's traditional cone of silence. "Now, I'm not going to come out and say here's what we're doing at Utah," he said. "That would be ridiculous, too, because it'll give our adversaries a tremendous advantage."

Doh!

It's a two edged sword for sure, a necessary defense against bad things but the way things are going it will likely be used on us as well.

I'm for it since I don't have anything to hide...but if I did, I encrypt everything that I want to protect. Hard drives, Internet traffic, etc. Since one of the few legitimate uses for the government is national defense, I would expect them to defend our networks and use cyber warfare and every other kind of warfare to fight the enemies of the USA.

• Like 1

Is this legal? I would say no, but again if you use a cell phone or any other electronic device you are subject to have your info hacked.

Let's talk cell phones, can they listen in? Yes, they have been able to for years, can they use this in a court of law? No it was obtained illegally, so how to get around this? They are the NSA, they will use the "Patriot Act". Remember? gold old boy BUSH (R) put in place?

I still say "You are dammed if you do" & "You're dammed if you don't", what happened in Boston? Why did they not have bomb sniffing dogs going around, or even searching people with large bags?

I believe that the Federal Gov does this on purpose just to put fear in the American people so that they can stand and say, you see???

Just my 2 cents....

I have yet to meet a government employee that was actually motivated enough.

I would bet that its a passive data collection, like a couple week recording of the entire planet, there is to much data to actually watch. But imagine the potential of being able to hit rewind on any attack and follow the guy back through the crime.. Like the Boston bombings, they follow them back to find who else was involved.

In a near perfect world, you would have rolling security cameras everywhere. When a crime is committed police can get a warrant for the video, otherwise the video is in secure storage never to be viewed.

Problem is this is not even close to a perfect world, and that 'secured' video would be horribly misused.

This is old news coming to light. All commo is monitored now. anything broadcast is fair game. per fcc rules. I used to do commo in the army up to the early 90's. forget cameras

All electronic commo is watched. this is not tin foil this is real. The aliens scanns is tinfoil.

This is old news coming to light. All commo is monitored now. anything broadcast is fair game. per fcc rules. I used to do commo in the army up to the early 90's. forget cameras

All electronic commo is watched. this is not tin foil this is real. The aliens scanns is tinfoil.

Are you saying there are no aliens?

I have told people for years your ESN on your phone is way more important than your SSN. As long as you battery is in your phone its you personal tracking device. I wouldn't be surprised it they couldn't turn it a microphone with out your knowledge. As the line between voice and data becomes more and more blurred with LTE implementation it will only become easier to hack.

Ok, so I stared at your avatar for a really, really long time. Finally she spoke to me. I would tell you what she said, but I promised her I wouldnt on the threat that Government Engineered Carebears would take wiffle ball bats to my testicles if I did.

Ok, so I stared at your avatar for a really, really long time. Finally she spoke to me. I would tell you what she said, but I promised her I wouldnt on the threat that Government Engineered Carebears would take wiffle ball bats to my testicles if I did.

So in other words... You rubbed one out to my girl. Gross!

I wanna know about the aliens dammittinfoilhat.gif

If I post here john does that mean your going to respond with breasts of various sizes.

Okay here goes if they use the same dumb women as they use in the IRS I would say we are safe.

Are you saying there are no aliens?

Thats just funny right there.... LOL

If I post here john does that mean your going to respond with breasts of various sizes.

Okay here goes if they use the same dumb women as they use in the IRS I would say we are safe.

They allowed me to photograph their operations.

Telephone-Switchboard-Operators-1957.jpg

Don't be silly Jerry. There is only one size... Big!

cute-amateur-blonde-shows-big-tits-in-ca

Edited by Big John!