• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Welcome. Enjoy your saiga, and bring a small piece of freedom to your corner of the world.     +1 They need to drop that witch hunt. There have been idiots before that came and went and pulled she

You've been needlessly accusing a lot of people. Stop.

Got any abrasive asshole balm? Or ran out a long time ago?

I am awating AA's verdict. I am surprised he hasnt sniffed this out already; he's usually first to notice it. That said, maybe his absence of verdict is a verdict in and of itself?

I was at work, just got home.

tinfoilhat.giftinfoilhat.giftinfoilhat.gif

What's that smell coming out of the west f0ckers.gif

Well post 12 did it for me.....ss.

Edited by AA re-cvrd

saiga 12, this isn't my first firearm based on the ak platform. i have built an romy g ak47, bulgy ak74, and an psl. just glad i was able to get it for 655 shipped considering every where i looked people were trying to sell used ones for over 1k.

Edited by generalpetres

Welcome. Enjoy your saiga, and bring a small piece of freedom to your corner of the world.

you guys are paranoid... besides your doing it all wrong.

PICS or it didn't happen! make sure you get some up when you get it home.

+1 They need to drop that witch hunt. There have been idiots before that came and went and pulled shenanigans worse than his. There are a couple active on the forum now that will probably go the same route in a month or two. --Relax and let the morons embarrass themselves without giving every new visitor or member the 3rd degree.

• Like 3

Welcome. Enjoy your saiga, and bring a small piece of freedom to your corner of the world.

you guys are paranoid... besides your doing it all wrong.

PICS or it didn't happen! make sure you get some up when you get it home.

+1 They need to drop that witch hunt. There have been idiots before that came and went and pulled shenanigans worse than his. There are a couple active on the forum now that will probably go the same route in a month or two. --Relax and let the morons embarrass themselves without giving every new visitor or member the 3rd degree.

Who gave him "the 3rd degree" ???

I happen to know longstanding members that won't post because of being chastised and berated by certain members. Anyone will soon be ousted for being a troll, but that's hard to now by half a dozen posts.

Edited by Yeoldetool
  • Like 1

any semi auto shotgun in cali cannot have a detachable mag. cant have a folding or telescoping stock, cant sbr it. no mags greater than 10 rounds

as far as the saiga goes imma probably convert it to pistol grip put an ar style stock on it, chaos rails, good brake/choke nothing to hardcore

Ok so you can't have a detachable magazine on s semiauto shotgun how can you own a saiga 12 in cali. And no NFA weapons? So how are you getting the shotgun if a semi auto shotgun can not have a detachable mag? And also you can't have a telescoping stock why would you put an AR style stock on it if it has to be fixed?

You've been needlessly accusing a lot of people. Stop.

Yes oh wise one!

It was more in line with the fourth degree, but seriously, I have not seen accusations. Just good natured fun.

Back to the matter at hand. How do u like dealing with gun broker?