If Some One Organizes One, I will buy Beer

Oh, I can't wait....rednecks, white sox, Pabst blue ribbon Beer, and guns amazing.gif

The all American outing.

Well.....Get on up here! Where the beer and cheese curds are fresh from the vat!big_smile.gif

• Like 1

Oh, I can't wait....rednecks, white sox, Pabst blue ribbon Beer, and guns amazing.gif

The all American outing.

Rule #1 - Safety first. Cocktails will be prohibited until after shooting is completed for the day.

I've been looking at Knob Creek's website. Multiple ranges and camping onsite. This could actually happen folks.

If we can get say 25 people to say they are interested I'll contact Knob Creek and see what I'll need to do to try and set something up for 2014. Also, it would help if everyone interested indicated if spring, summer, or fall would be best for them.

If you are afraid of the big bad ATF knowing that you are interested in attending a completely legal meeting of friends at commercial gun range that hosts full auto machine gun events twice a year and want to use your 2A rights send me PM.

I will delete each message since they can self destruct in 30 seconds on their own. I will then write the information down on edible underwear to destroy the info if I get raided. I would eat paper, but it doesn't taste as good and it binds me up.

Edited by liberty -r- death
  • Like 4

The thing that worries me these days is carrying across state lines. Even if following the letter of the law a random traffic stop will end in the pigs impounding your property, and we all know how hard it would be to EVER get it back....

Edited by Jpanzer

The thing that worries me these days is carrying across state lines. Even if following the letter of the law a random traffic stop will end in the pigs impounding your property, and we all know how hard it would be to EVER get it back....

Fly. It's done all of the time by hunters and skeet shooters.

You could come up here JP, and we could drive together. I'll drove slow and sober enough to where we dont get fucked out of our equipment. 000.gif

Knob Creek would be cool, but why all the pissing and whining about being stopped by the Po Po? If ya don't act or drive like a damn fricking idiot, why would they stop you? Oh yeh, one more, IF you don't look like a damn fricking idiot, drooling like you're going to a redneck shoot, why worry. Silly fuck, worry about driving through Chicago, don't stop, don't act like an idiot, and don't give them a reason to stop you, if you are that afraid to travel with your firearms, then either you don't own any or don't need to own any.

Depending on when it would be, I'd be game, but would need to know if there was camping, what types, and cost. I'll bring as many "toys" as I can load into the camper, AFTER the wife gets finished loading her stuff, but we'd only be able to stay a weekend at most, maybe drive in the morning of start, leave the night of finish, if it was a whole weekend. If it's for just a day, then we have to figure it out, but hell, why not try and see, but summer time in the south can be a bitch, and way up north, those people are fruity as hell, out west= too far, east coast, Obummer would probably hit us with a drone strike.

• Like 1

I'm thinking weekend. Shooting would likely be a Saturday and Sunday kinda thing. Early arrivals for Friday and departure up to Monday. When I talk to the people at Knob I can find out what kind of fees for camping and shooting we'd be looking at.

Hence, the need to know if we would have enough participants.

Like I tell my son . . .You can always give a million reasons not to act or do something, but your only justifying your decision not to do something in your own mind.

Come on gang. Screw Obumer, Chicago, New York, ATF, and FEMA lets go do a weekend shooting together!

• Like 1

The all American outing.

Well.....Get on up here! Where the beer and cheese curds are fresh from the vat!big_smile.gif

That sounds like some nasty beer.

If you host it in the NW and make some kind of a steel course I would want to come.

I think it would be great. How many of you have NY legal guns? Campers? I have ACRES of room.

I think if there were thousands of people camped out with non NY legal guns for a weekend, the troublemakers might find reasons to be somewhere else that weekend. I would feel bad for the guy who got assigned to bust that event.

• Like 1

You could come up here JP, and we could drive together. I'll drove slow and sober enough to where we dont get fucked out of our equipment. 000.gif

Captain that sounds like a hell of a good plan to me! beer.gif

• Like 1

Captain that sounds like a hell of a good plan to me! beer.gif

We'll make it happen bro.

• Like 1