Zastava M77 .308 rifles in the country!

Aim Surplus just got in a batch of Zastava M77 .308 AKs. $620 + ship with one 10-round mag. Looks like a hell of a deal for a Yugo AK in .308. I'm not sure what the magazine availability is like, but it's probably pretty poor, and I assume it uses a proprietary mag.

• Like 2

J&G is selling them for $599 with three mags.

Are you shitting me?

I didn't think any 308 AKs would ever be that cheap again.

They are also selling Romanian ,made RPK's sans bipod for $499, yes, Romanian receiver and barrel.

Edited by HOG76

Are you shitting me?

They are also selling Romanian ,made RPK's sans bipod for $499, yes, Romanian receiver and barrel.

DAMN! I wish I weren't broke as hell, as always. I wonder how hard it is to find those bipods in the aftermarket.

Edited by Shandlanos

Are you shitting me?

DAMN! I wish I weren't broke as hell, as always. I wonder how hard it is to find those bipods in the aftermarket.

Most have already "sold out" in the aftermarket, like gun broker.  It would be somewhat of a pain in the ass to install the bipod as the FSB has to be removed, but for $499 I think most can manage.

Trying to get my brother to buy one already. He has been debating getting the rifle or a polarstar airsoft gearbox (the rifle is actually cheaper by $200)..

We have a few of the original 20 round mags for the M77. My brother thinks he can make them the same way, or do a half mix between the galil and the yugo.

• Like 3

Be patient guys, I have a feeling there are going to be some awesome sales around black friday and christmas, so I am saving up and am gonna get everything I want then. Everyone is starting to need to move inventory and I believe we have not hit bottom in prices yet, but we will see.

Debating on adding another 47 or 74 to the collection but feel that money may be better spent on mags and ammo for what I have.

AIM is also selling a VZ58 with 5 mags and a bayonet and a sling for $499.95. THAT is one HELL of a good deal!

Dang. Who needs an AK?

Alt: You'd have to have brain damage to buy an SKS with that deal out there.

• Like 1

AIM is also selling a VZ58 with 5 mags and a bayonet and a sling for $499.95. THAT is one HELL of a good deal!

Dang. Who needs an AK?

Alt: You'd have to have brain damage to buy an SKS with that deal out there.

Ive have a VZ58 from CzPoint. Nice rifle. AIM is selling the VZ2008....ala Century Arms. I'll pay $250 (thats what the chinese one go for around here) for a SKS before I pay $500 for anything that Century had a hand in building.

Edited by Arik