Sorry, it appears that both Indy and I posed questions that mostly only interested ourselves. I have a good one, but I'd need to scan it. In the meantime, I suggest a rule. If no guesses are posted in a 24 hour period, the poster did not win, he lost by posting a boring question, and any person can post a new puzzle.

without back searching the image, what being of evil lies here:

post-17871-0-05365900-1391043815_thumb.jpg

Hints: They are omnivorous, cannibal, filled with parasites, covered in infectious spines, and have evil red orange or yellow eyes. They also smell horrible.

And the bolt above was a full length Slik Products Edge III made from nylatron. For when you want the least possible cyclic mass. Delrin bolts weigh generally 2-5 times as much. Combined with a titanium pump arm and a CCM back block and you can have a full size autocoker with less reciprocating mass than an angel one.

• Like 1
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Looks like its about a 2011-2012, boy, Caucasian. Commonly known as a kid.

Obamacare patients?

I was thinking spaghetti on the way out..... 

Posted Images

Sorry, it appears that both Indy and I posed questions that mostly only interested ourselves. I have a good one, but I'd need to scan it. In the meantime, I suggest a rule. If no guesses are posted in a 24 hour period, the poster did not win, he lost by posting a boring question, and any person can post a new puzzle.

without back searching the image, what being of evil lies here:

attachicon.gifEvil.jpg

Hints: They are omnivorous, cannibal, filled with parasites, covered in infectious spines, and have evil red orange or yellow eyes. They also smell horrible.

And the bolt above was a full length Slik Products Edge III made from nylatron. For when you want the least possible cyclic mass. Delrin bolts weigh generally 2-5 times as much. Combined with a titanium pump arm and a CCM back block and you can have a full size autocoker with less reciprocating mass than an angel one.

Liberals?

• Like 3

GE 7F-7-Series Gas turbine, 50K HP (equivalent)

Fact Sheet

http://www.ge-flexibility.com/static/global-multimedia/flexibility/documents/7F_7_Series_Product_Fact_Sheet.pdf

Edited by ChileRelleno
  • Like 2

I'll give it to you. The one you posted is the latest design. The pic I posted is a 7241 or .03 turbine. 240,000 BHP. the new new one is up around 350,000 BHP. Put that in your Camaro and smoke it.

Your up Chille

• Like 1

Common & Latin names?

I'll tell ya right now, she is not a Red Eared Slider.

When we got her, she was approx the size of a silver dollar, she is now over a foot and a half carapace length.

post-16193-0-20960500-1391048603_thumb.jpg

Edited by ChileRelleno

Myoxocephalus scorpioides. Family: sculpins - Cottidae

An evil little bastard indeed

Correct. Incidentally, if you fill a bucket with those and flounders, it will stop .22lr, but it will smell too horrible to make it worth determining how many inches of penetration you have obtained.

It really looks like the western painted turtle as YOT answered above.

Well, she isn't...  She doesn't look a thing like a Western Painted.

OK, almost 23hrs later, I'll let the cat out of the bag.

Moorla (thats her name) is a Cumberland Slider, Trachemys scripta troostii

An her pic and species has been posted on the forums before.

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?/topic/44619-exotic-pets/?p=409903

Edited by ChileRelleno
  • Like 1