I know this one, no guessing to it. I'll leave it to someone else biggrin.png

It's gone now unhappy.gif

Go ahead Shandlanos, I am thinking someone with Russian roots would know it off the bat.  I'm waiting for the relaxed bonobo anyways...

Edited by HighPlainsDrifter
  • Like 1
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Looks like its about a 2011-2012, boy, Caucasian. Commonly known as a kid.

Obamacare patients?

I was thinking spaghetti on the way out..... 

Posted Images

A little history thanks to Wiki...

The Sutyagin House was a wooden house in Arkhangelsk, Russia.

The 13-story, 144-foot-tall residence (44 m) of the local entrepreneur Nikolai Petrovich Sutyagin was reported to be the world's, or at least Russia's, tallest wooden house. Constructed by Mr. Sutyagin and his family over 15 years (starting in 1992), without formal plans or a building permit, the structure deteriorated while Mr. Sutyagin spent a number of years in prison for racketeering.

In 2008, it was condemned by the city as a fire hazard, and the courts ordered it to be fully demolished by February 1, 2009.  On December 26, 2008, the tower was pulled down, and the remainder was dismantled manually over the course of the next several months.  The remaining four-story structure burned to the ground on May 6, 2012.

Ok I cannot copy and paste a pic.

A little help!

Edit: sorry so slow I have been watching this thread with much enthusiasm but, have only guessed a few to myself. Some of it is way above my knowledge and some is WTF to me!

Edited by Bigtwin

http://Saiga pic.jpg

Try save the pic to your PC and then attach me to the comment.

Well don't attach me attach the pic. That would be painful.

Screw it! I am on a couple of firearms forums but this one is the hardest to link/copy/paste! I give up after the day I have had, I don't need this frustration! NOT hating on Saiga12 forums....just my lack of computer skills! Some time ago I was able to easily post pics here but, I in the past I was able to copy and paste a link without issue.

Sorry guys to interfere but I am done for the day!

Edited by Bigtwin

This game is cool. Don't know how I missed out on this.

Sadly I can't answer the above 1: because I didn't know, and 2: because I did know about "search google for this image" and that would ruin the game.

Fine then. Apparently it's a view of the vermillion cliffs through grand canyon. Still feels like a game breaker, but perhaps that will cause people to take their own pictures that aren't high ranked on the google. So maybe it will create more variety.

Ethan M nailed it.

Ice jigger? If so its for putting a fishing net under ice.

it's a tool that walks on the underside of ice from one hole to another so you can rig a net or run a rope under the ice.  It's a modernized version of an Inuit tool. pretty clever contraption.