Do you keep at least one weapon on you or near you at all times even at home? I know I do because ya just never know. There isn't a place in my home where I can't lay my hands on a loaded or edged weapon in less than 5 seconds. Yes that include the place that is supposed to be the most peaceful and tranquil...lol. 

I give you my new man cave preparedness tool. Whether I'm in there and hear the sounds nobody wants to hear, or have to make a hasty retreat down the hall in that direction (either direction...) and duck in there, they don't wanna be anywhere in my house a few seconds later I guarantee it.  wink.png

BTW no I don't have children and they rarely come into my house. If they do the house gets childproofed first...and not just anybody is allowed in my home or especially my bathroom.

post-1293-0-88211700-1390415304_thumb.jpg

• Like 9
  • Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Do you keep at least one weapon on you or near you at all times even at home? I know I do because ya just never know. There isn't a place in my home where I can't lay my hands on a loaded or edged wea

Pressure cooker, backpack, domestic terrorism...  The NSA can eat my shit. You fuckers already consider half the population potential domestic terrorists, and I know I have to be on that list.   Wh

"Loose lips sinks ships" -- since all this is considered metadata (for those in the know, please ponder for a while...) I choose to keep things as a surprise.

Posted Images

That is some serious firepower in the powder room!

made me think of this.....

No firearms in the bathroom at our house though.

I do have a couple of loaded 45's and a loaded 22lr rifle close by.

Everything else is unloaded in the safes (unless things get wild, then everything gets loaded).

Nice beer steins too Cobra!

post-16487-0-88975000-1390416837_thumb.jpg

Edited by Spartacus
  • Like 1

What about steam and rust strange place to keep a firearm. I have A gun by me at all times BUT would never just leave one in every room what if they break in to you bathroom window and you get shot with your own gun.

2c.gif  

What about steam and rust strange place to keep a firearm. I have A gun by me at all times BUT would never just leave one in every room what if they break in to you bathroom window and you get shot with your own gun.

2c.gif  

Yep, those were my first thoughts too.... pretty rough environment for guns.

I'm guessing Cobra has so many long guns it's probably no big deal to hang the AMD-65 in the shitter though.

I actually have thought about that myself..... it would really suck to be in the bathroom unarmed when something "bad" happens.

We have storage with doors under our bathroom sink/vanity. Maybe a Highpoint pistol on the back of the vanity door would work.

If the Highpoint gets rusty in the bathroom, you can always send it in for free service.

• Like 1

Well one... That gun won't rust because anything that isn't duracoated is oiled.

Two it's an AK so that's no prob really anyway.

Three my bathroom has no windows it's in the center of the house.  ;)

• Like 1

If its that bad you need to move.  just sayin.

Thats kinda how I look at it. I do not keep a gun on me at all times. Only when Im out. If at home I'll have a 38spl snubby on the table, thats about it. The only reason its there is because i use it when walking my dog. Otherwise I have more of a chance of getting run over by a soccer mom in her Porsche turbo suv then having a break in. Maybe daytime when no one is home.

I do like the AK in the bathroom! Maybe I should velcro one behind my tank

• Like 1

where I live it is a crime to shoot someone breaking into your house.

Thats right, if a robber is inside my house and I shoot him, I go to jail.

If I shoot and kill him, I'm charged with murder.

No castle law or stand your ground laws here.

What state are you located in, so I know where to stay the hell away from.

There are always two handguns within reach, our EDCs, my wife's and mine.

Sometimes there is a rifle or shotgun out, mainly at night.

Edited by ChileRelleno
  • Like 3

I'm just glad I am not the only one with an AK in the can. I ALWAYS have a firearm on or near me at home. Especially after the incident back in June.

Apologies if im being unforthcoming but what happened man?

That would make me move. And fast.

• Like 1

If I cant protect myself and my family with a firearm in my own home, then I would move.

• Like 4

I keep holsters for the express purpose of inside wear, comfortable and no need to be concealed.

Wont go into much beyond that.

What I want to know is why the beer steins on the crapper?

Well the Steins went in there around Christmas because of the nice snowy scenes & Clydesdale s. That's about as close as we get to snow here most of the time so they still haven't made it back in the museum / collections room quite yet...lol..

I like it. Good reading material as well. The best books come with templates. :-)

A big plus ONE on that! You must have recognized the custom Ruger book.  ;)

• Like 1

Well one... That gun won't rust because anything that isn't duracoated is oiled.

Two it's an AK so that's no prob really anyway.

Three my bathroom has no windows it's in the center of the house.  wink.png

hopefully you never "fire off" a bad one! that would suck having no window! bad chile night at cobras! "oh god someone light a match"!

"wheres the window!" "their isnt one!" "oh god its in the center of the house, now its everywhere!"  cry.gif .......................010.gif

• Like 4

LMAO hahaha! Got another bathroom that has a window but this one has a super dooper pooper fan installed.  smile.png

well thank the good lord. i thought maybe the ak was for the "i cant take it anymore" moment.......or maybe to battle the toilet demons.

• Like 2

What ammo do you keep your ak loaded with?

That one's got Barnaul SP in the tanker mag & one of those 40's that move around some. Other 40 has Silver Bear zinc plated "Match" in it. Funky little nipples on the bullet tips but it's FMJ should I ever need that.

i think he uses the hornady zombie max ammo. i hear its great for battiling toilet demons.......................

I actually do have a box of that I got with an AK I bought... Zombie green tips...lol.

i think he uses the hornady zombie max ammo. i hear its great for battiling toilet demons.......................

I actually do have a box of that I got with an AK I bought... Zombie green tips...lol.

just in case you run into one of these!

post-21427-0-18872400-1390426847.png

post-21427-0-96343000-1390426928.jpg

Edited by Vintovka Dragunova
  • Like 1

Speaking of good reading material Paladin Press is awesome for good gun books.

post-1293-0-50940300-1390426991_thumb.jpg

CTD not so much but it's free gun shwag updates that come to me all the time though I never order anything from em.  what.gif

• Like 2

i like the svd manual. i usually just take the whole rifle with me.....................................lol

p.s. i also have some zmax 12 gauge shells. i just got them because they where gimicky and i like zombies. so i guess hornadys marketing worked on me lol.

Edited by Vintovka Dragunova