Sandy Hook Lead Investigator Dies Suddenly at Age 49

Nothing to see here.  Move along.

Having just woke up a couple of years ago, I understand how the sheep, not really paying attention, ingest all of the bull shit put out by the media.  I never thought twice about the content of the news.  It's the news...  They wouldn't lie.  Now I spend my time cussing at the tv when the "news" is on.  Yes I watch to see how things are either being spun, or not reported at all.

I came across this video from the Boston ummm...  bombing.  Dude is actually spot on and funny ta boot...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ou-9aiRFsVM&list=UUqRScKbESN0th-TdlmaQ6oQ

A few years ago, my oldest son tried to get me to watch some of the 911 vids.  I told him that I wasn't into conspiracy theories and pretty much dismissed it.  I've been pecking away at them little by little and there is no doubt in my mind that 911 was an inside job.  Sandy Hook was a complete fucking joke.  Our government has been a fucked up mess for as long as I have the tolerance to research.  Ugghhh...

• Like 2

GUYS,

I DON'T BUY INTO THE CONSPIRICY THEORIES ON THIS, BUT ONE WONDERS IF "SUDDENLY" COULD BE DEFINED IN "FEET-PER-SECOND".

JUS' SAYIN'...........

JESS1344

So you think SH happened?

Once just happens, twice is a rare occasion and three times is enemy action. I suppose he could have just upped and died. Regarding Clinton and that famous USN Helicopter ride out to the navy carrier where all the crew eventually died later individually under strange conditions. Kinda makes one wonder does it not? HB of CJ (old coot)

Edited by HB of CJ

Nothing to see here. Move along.

Having just woke up a couple of years ago, I understand how the sheep, not really paying attention, ingest all of the bull shit put out by the media. I never thought twice about the content of the news. It's the news... They wouldn't lie. Now I spend my time cussing at the tv when the "news" is on. Yes I watch to see how things are either being spun, or not reported at all.

I came across this video from the Boston ummm... bombing. Dude is actually spot on and funny ta boot...

A few years ago, my oldest son tried to get me to watch some of the 911 vids. I told him that I wasn't into conspiracy theories and pretty much dismissed it. I've been pecking away at them little by little and there is no doubt in my mind that 911 was an inside job. Sandy Hook was a complete fucking joke. Our government has been a fucked up mess for as long as I have the tolerance to research. Ugghhh...

Hegelian dialectics.

From and including the French revolution and every single war thereafter.

Implements the false flag scenario. Tonkin gulf Vietnam, multi-trillion dollar military industrial complex and 911 and Sandy hook are prime examples. Low yield tactical nuke at 911. 0.5-1.5 KT detonation. Wonder why all the sickness in rescue personnel? A building completely untouched by aircraft demolished? No woundings at Sandy hook and all evidence destroyed? 98 lbs scrawny punk with full load out? It's all about money and the generation thereof.

Expect another significant event before the Kenyan is slated to leave to eliminate gun ownership and pave the wave for the Babylonian whore.

Edited by JAG
  • Like 2

Having just woke up a couple of years ago, I understand how the sheep, not really paying attention, ingest all of the bull shit put out by the media. I never thought twice about the content of the news. It's the news... They wouldn't lie. Now I spend my time cussing at the tv when the "news" is on. Yes I watch to see how things are either being spun, or not reported at all.

I came across this video from the Boston ummm... bombing. Dude is actually spot on and funny ta boot...

A few years ago, my oldest son tried to get me to watch some of the 911 vids. I told him that I wasn't into conspiracy theories and pretty much dismissed it. I've been pecking away at them little by little and there is no doubt in my mind that 911 was an inside job. Sandy Hook was a complete fucking joke. Our government has been a fucked up mess for as long as I have the tolerance to research. Ugghhh...

Hegelian dialectics.

Implements the false flag scenario. 911 and Sandy hook are prime examples. Low yield tactical nuke at 911. 0.5-1.5 KT warhead. Wonder why all the sickness in rescue personnel? No woundings at Sandy hook and all evidence destroyed? 98 lbs scrawny punk with full load out?

Expect another significant event before the Kenyan is slated to leave to eliminate gun ownership and pave the wave for the Babylonian whore.

Tinfoil?

I came across this video from the Boston ummm... bombing. Dude is actually spot on and funny ta boot...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ou-9aiRFsVM&list=UUqRScKbESN0th-TdlmaQ6oQ

Hegelian dialectics.

Implements the false flag scenario. 911 and Sandy hook are prime examples. Low yield tactical nuke at 911. 0.5-1.5 KT warhead. Wonder why all the sickness in rescue personnel? No woundings at Sandy hook and all evidence destroyed? 98 lbs scrawny punk with full load out?

Tinfoil?

I came across this video from the Boston ummm... bombing. Dude is actually spot on and funny ta boot...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ou-9aiRFsVM&list=UUqRScKbESN0th-TdlmaQ6oQ

Hegelian dialectics.

Tinfoil?

Sure yeah, whatever.

Hegelian dialectics.

Tinfoil?

Maybe you should do some research before running your yapper...

Edited by Big John!

Isn't it amazing how they got all these hundreds of  people to cooperate in this incredibly complicated conspiracy, and then later not have even one of them come forward and spill the beans? Conspiracy theorists accuse others of being gullible, but in my opinion it is they who buy into some really outlandish stuff. I'm going to say this again. For anyone to believes Sandy Hook or the marathon bombing were these carefully choreographed fake events gives way too much credit for intelligence to government officials. There may be certain ASPECTS of these events that did not happen as we were told, but these events happened.

Isn't it amazing how they got all these hundreds of  people to cooperate in this incredibly complicated conspiracy, and then later not have even one of them come forward and spill the beans? Conspiracy theorists accuse others of being gullible, but in my opinion it is they who buy into some really outlandish stuff. I'm going to say this again. For anyone to believes Sandy Hook or the marathon bombing were these carefully choreographed fake events gives way too much credit for intelligence to government officials. There may be certain ASPECTS of these events that did not happen as we were told, but these events happened.

I think the BS has been happening for at least as long as I've been alive.  We've got people whom have been political figures for their whole careers.  Is it possible that they have become complacent?  After all, before the net it was fairly easy to pull this crap off.  Now with the net, the media puppets are being heavily scrutinized.  

I've watched several hours of video of 911 and SH.  Calling people like me a nut is the easy way out.  This is how they get away with it.  Just two short years ago, I would have stood with you in a big way.  Now, not so much.  The video evidence is very damning.  Thus, I refuse to believe that these things were not inside jobs.  

If you don't get the SH or Boston thing by now, I probably won't be able to change your mind as there is too much crap that I'd have to put in front of you that you'd have to be willing to watch.  Therefore, I'll put ONE video to you, and if you can explain how this happened as stated, without any doubt, I'll STFU.  Here ya go.  You don't have to watch all ten minutes.  You'll get my point within two or three.  

The people who dismiss three buildings falling into their own footprint are why they keep getting away with this garbage.  Bush and Obama are genius.  Simply lie.  It's easy.  People watch the news peripherally.  Fill em full of shit when they are not really paying attention and they retain it.  None of us want to believe our gov't would do this to us.  So again, it's easy. 

Let's not forget that you sir are a nut to many as well.  The second amendment is outdated and the founders never intended for you to have an assault rifle.

Edited by Big John!
  • Like 2

WTC building #7 was supposed to be part of the initial attack scenario but it didn't quite work out as planned. A back up if you will.

This is the deal with false flag incidents. People are sacrificed and most definitely are murdered (this is the irrefutable part, seeing victims, except in SH) but as long as you have people saying "tinfoil, conspiracy theory, etc" especially if the narrative is controlled by the media or Geobbles propaganda department (it work so well for them using a mentally handicapped fellow to be used as a scape goat for burning the Reichstag) you are fighting a losing battle and the sleeping masses are fooled every single time.

You only have to looking at the impostor in chief and the multiple crimes he is guilty of even in the face of complete collapse of this country but gets away with every single one. Rep or Dem, makes no difference anymore. The office of the presidency, at one time there were individuals that were in place to protect that, not the person, if you understand what i am saying. Those days are gone as we prepare for a dictatorship.

• Like 2

I think the BS has been happening for at least as long as I've been alive.  We've got people whom have been political figures for their whole careers.  Is it possible that they have become complacent?  After all, before the net it was fairly easy to pull this crap off.  Now with the net, the media puppets are being heavily scrutinized.  

I've watched several hours of video of 911 and SH.  Calling people like me a nut is the easy way out.  This is how they get away with it.  Just two short years ago, I would have stood with you in a big way.  Now, not so much.  The video evidence is very damning.  Thus, I refuse to believe that these things were not inside jobs.  

If you don't get the SH or Boston thing by now, I probably won't be able to change your mind as there is too much crap that I'd have to put in front of you that you'd have to be willing to watch.  Therefore, I'll put ONE video to you, and if you can explain how this happened as stated, without any doubt, I'll STFU.  Here ya go.  You don't have to watch all ten minutes.  You'll get my point within two or three.  

The people who dismiss three buildings falling into their own footprint are why they keep getting away with this garbage.  Bush and Obama are genius.  Simply lie.  It's easy.  People watch the news peripherally.  Fill em full of shit when they are not really paying attention and they retain it.  None of us want to believe our gov't would do this to us.  So again, it's easy. 

Let's not forget that you sir are a nut to many as well.  The second amendment is outdated and the founders never intended for you to have an assault rifle.

I think some people tend take to something and read into it what they are predisposed to believe. For example, if you read my comment again you will see that I didn't call you or anybody else a nut, nor do I think you are. What I said was quite a bit different than that. Another example is that at 2:20 in the video the narrator dramatically says that when you watch building 7 come down the middle comes down first and then the sides buckle in next. If you watch the video as he is saying that, that's not what happens at all. The whole top of the building comes straight down. There is no buckling in the middle that I can see. I didn't watch the whole video but I'm sure it's full of the same kind of discrepancies as some people believe the real story has.

Its not really amazing, its called actors. They do exist. Heres one example.

http://crisisactors.org/

And if you look on craigs list, you'll see lots of ads all over the country for similar shit.

And for the feds being smart, not really. They are just as dumb as they are smart. Its not really hard to convince the public once you have the majority already under a spell, and demonize those that think otherwise while controlling the MSM.

False flag operations do exist, and are going on as we speak the world over.

• Like 3

I think some people tend take to something and read into it what they are predisposed to believe. For example, if you read my comment again you will see that I didn't call you or anybody else a nut, nor do I think you are. What I said was quite a bit different than that. Another example is that at 2:20 in the video the narrator dramatically says that when you watch building 7 come down the middle comes down first and then the sides buckle in next. If you watch the video as he is saying that, that's not what happens at all. The whole top of the building comes straight down. There is no buckling in the middle that I can see. I didn't watch the whole video but I'm sure it's full of the same kind of discrepancies as some people believe the real story has.

I knew you were gonna play off of the nut part.

So aside from denying that the center started to fall first, there is nothing odd about this video to you?haha.gif

Call me a skeptic, but I'll stand by the fact that they'll only tell us what they want us to know, and that is never the whole story. scorn.gif

• Like 1