Petition White House to remove sanctions on Kalashnikov

I signed, but good fuckin' luck! DingleBarry, the Shitball in Chief, only listens to Soros, not us.

My signature isn't showing up. Figures.

Edited by patriot
  • Like 2

I think but unless people are willing to let their voices be heard, nothing will ever change. I am doing everything in my power to fight this. If it doesn't work, at least I tried! Fuck you Obama! No respect!

• Like 2

I think but unless people are willing to let their voices be heard, nothing will ever change. I am doing everything in my power to fight this. If it doesn't work, at least I tried! Fuck you Obama! No respect!

What little good it will do.

I signed nfa ones also.

Agree do what you can or don't bitch

• Like 1

While I wish these petitions would actually do something, they wont. All they really are is a way for the administration to say "see, we're letting you voice your opinion, we care what you think", when really its the opposite.

Wheres congress in all of this, or past rubbish? Oh wait....If any of the so called elected officials gave a shit, this asshole would have been impeached after fast n furious, or even sooner. But its all just more proof that the people in any position of power dont care about the direction of our country, and they have done nothing to prevent any further destruction.

Just do what you can with what you got and hope for the better. Theres one direction we're going, and its not up.

• Like 5

I for one have to at times just sit back and try to figure out how to spend my limited time on political stuff. More than just guns. I am an Old Coot; as we age, our perspectives change. Yep....already signed similar stuff.

How much actual good will it do? Dunno. No way to gage or estimate. They say all politics start at the local level, soss for right now that is where I am spending my time and money. This might change. Thank you. HB

Edit; It took well over one hour for the petition site to get to my E-mail server to confirm the petition signing. Kinda slow for these types of sites. That is all. HB

Edited by HB of CJ
  • Like 1

I will suffer thru the ban, anything that takes money out of Putin's war machine is good for the world.

I will miss getting a new Saiga, but hope that future political changes will bring them back.

• Like 1

I do realize I am setting myself up for mass flaming, it's OK, go ahead...

Though I will certainly miss the availability of our lovely Russian armaments, and I agree that obutfuker is at fault for failing to nip this shit in the bud....the murderer in Moscow has to go, he is no better than obutfuker. Yes...I do realize that the POS in the oval office did this to satisfy the nasty whore in comifornia (dianne fukstain). None of it changes the fact that putin is murderous KGB thug, and needs to go,

• Like 3

You are both entitled to you points of view. I am not a judge, but see no reason to flame anyone for comments made. Just because it's different or not what others have said doesn't make you wrong. I personally haven't been following everything as much as I should. All I see is an attack on our last little bit of russian semiautomatics & ammo that is left which is the roots of our hobby/business I would say.There is already a barrel ban, now ammo and firearms go along with it. If the amount of funding that we as saiga/Kalashnikov concern generate for Putin will stop the fighting and bloodshed over there, then I am all for it. Impo though, it won't. But what do I know what will do what.

I will suffer thru the ban, anything that takes money out of Putin's war machine is good for the world.

I will miss getting a new Saiga, but hope that future political changes will bring them back.

I do realize I am setting myself up for mass flaming, it's OK, go ahead...

Though I will certainly miss the availability of our lovely Russian armaments, and I agree that obutfuker is at fault for failing to nip this shit in the bud....the murderer in Moscow has to go, he is no better than obutfuker. Yes...I do realize that the POS in the oval office did this to satisfy the nasty whore in comifornia (dianne fukstain). None of it changes the fact that putin is murderous KGB thug, and needs to go,

It really is none of our business what happens in Ukraine.  It is not our problem and we can't afford to get involved anyway.  We need to defend our borders, not worry about Ukraine.  Let Europe deal with there own bullshit for once.  Putin won't attack us and is not threatening us.  Why do you care what he does?  We are not the world's police force.

• Like 1

I guess there is absolutely no possibility of the petition being used as a basic "listing" of Russian Weapons owners, huh? Don't mind me, just tightening my tinfoil hat.

Very possible.

But how many more lists can they put us on?

Every person on this forum already on one somewhere.

This one is a lost cause. Of all the things they've done (like the IRS and Fast and Furious and releasing criminal aliens on our streets...) that have clearly been illegal and immoral this one is legal and whether we agree or not there is justification.

And after putas boys shot down that airliner there is no way in this world the sanctions will be reversed. We can expect it to get worse.

We're going to have to suck this one up Boys and Girls.

• Like 3

I'm tempted to argue with you Cap but let's not hijack the thread.

I'll argue it, lol.  Pro-Russian UKRANIAN forces shot the plain down.  There is no reason the Russians would shoot it down, they have nothing to gain by shooting down a commercial plane.  The pro-Russian Ukranian forces made a very big mistake.  It only takes a little common sense to figure this out, it is just like in Syria, why would Assad use chemical weapons in a war he is not losing?  Most things are pretty easy to figure out if you just apply some logic.  And even if the Russians did shoot the plane down, I really don't give a shit, it is a European problem, not ours.  We can't afford to do anything about it anyway.

If you really want to talk about common sense, common sense will tell you that the Russians supplied the missile system and the crew of trained technicians needed to operate it.

That system needs a launcher vehicle, a radar vehicle, and a command vehicle.  Untrained people could never operate it.  It's not a goddamn Stinger.

What kind of retard would give one of the most advanced missile systems, capable of shooting down any aircraft at any altitude, to a bunch of "rebels"?

Anybody with 3 functional brain cells knows the russians are sending troops and equipment to the "rebels".

You think you closed the argument by pointing out that the russians have nothing to gain by shooting down an airliner?  So are you saying the pro-russian rebels DO have something to gain?

The bloodthirsty morons just wanted to score a 'kill" with their shiny missiles.  They didn't target an airliner on purpose.  They're just too fucking stupid to have that kind of weapon system in their hands.

Of course it was an accident.  Just like the accident you'll get if you hand a 5 year old a loaded pistol in a kindergarten classroom. 

• Like 5

While there are a couple of threads about Colt going bankrupt why not petition them or any or all of the American manufactures to make an AK. At this point Century Arms is the only one putting out a clone but others have 7.62X39 guns out.

I’ve got a feeling you can wave bye to firearm related items from Russia, just like happened years ago with Norinco stuff from China. Think we’re at an end of an era.

Oh yeah my two cents on the plane being shot down it was done by……..

well we'll just leave it at I didn't sign the petition.

We have sooo many other issues going on to spin our wheels on this petition

The world is on fire,  our country is about to join the trash heap of history

We are activly being invaded from the south.

the list of critical things is long and deep!!!!

Im not going to worry about the loss of imports of these guns