SaigaSolutions.com - 10 Round Mag Pics!

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How is the base plate held on?

Under spring tension with those little tabs you see at the bottom...just like the AR mags.

This is our prototype mag, the production ones will be a little more refined and we are still working with different ideas (such as for the floor plate). It really comes down to what is easier to mass produce and still functions well.

Looks photoshopped to me :ded: ...... J/K!!!!

Plezoplezoplez don't make me go back to the end of the line!

Nice looking work!

What's left to do? decide on coating? gear up production? open a new bank account? book a cruise to someplace warm?

Looks like a homerun to me.

Looks like we just found our knoxx feed tower :haha:

If you ask me, the combined cost of a knoxxs drum and a steel 10 rd mag would be to much just to lower the profile of the loaded saiga. You could buy a few 10rd mags for what you would have in the drum. Also the whole idea of converting the drums was to hold 10rds and this will be solved with the new mags.

Oh God don't let this turn into another damned knox humdrum conversation! Like has already been said those are nothing but a big waste of time and money for nothing gained.

Sorry about that Ian.

I will personally delete any further posts in this thread with the "K" or "D" word in it.

Oh God don't let this turn into another damned knox humdrum conversation! Like has already been said those are nothing but a big waste of time and money for nothing gained.

Sorry about that Ian.

I will personally delete any further posts in this thread with the "K" or "D" word in it.

Honestly...if they want to hack them up and use them for that....I have no problem. You buy it....its yours. I wouldnt do it just b/c of the price of the dXXX for only 10 rounds. Now if it were 20 rounds....I would have already made a tower.

Thanks though.

http://www.saigasolutions.com/

Edited by badz2801

Oh crap...right right....lol

Honestly...if they want to hack them up and use them for that....I have no problem. You buy it....its yours. I wouldnt do it just b/c of the price of the (round circular thing that holds shotgun shells) :angel: for only 10 rounds. Now if it were 20 rounds....I would have already made a tower.

Thanks though.

http://www.saigasolutions.com/

Edited by badz2801
Here is something for everyone.

I will take this to work with me and put it in the 200 ton press and see how much it takes before she blows apart.

Yes...that is a burn mark on my new shoes ....chips from the lathe melted the hell out of my shoe.

Dude, errr, I way two hundred tons. Just send it to me and I'll step on it :ph34r: And I'll buy you a pair of shoes :smoke:

Sorry, does that sound like begging? :haha: