• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No, our government has never had anybody killed, domestic or aboard. In fact we don't even have an actual legal clause for it in the NDAA. The gov never put U.S citizens of Japanese decent in concent

well, here is a corpus delicti-ous, which is much, much nicer  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=-BDyOuZq4sA

Posted Images

Buckle up or our government enforcement agents will initiate a stop because they care about you. And because they care, search your vehicle to make sure you don't have any non-government approved vegetables or plants on your person. If so, here's a loving knee in the back to protect you.

Dont forget the broken arm for "not complying" with an order. rolleyes.gif

• Like 1

fuck,  of course cooper's nose disappears, he's a  reptilian shapeshifter,  that was grown by the Illuminati at  a secret lab in the bohemian grove.

everybody knows that. but,  did you know that rocky the flying squirrel is bad at judging distances? 

021.gif 021.gif 021.gif021.gif 021.gif 021.gif  

I knew neither of these.  I think the video of Rocky was green screened.  There is no fucking way he's bad at judging distances and anyone that says so is a moron.

As for Cooper...  This explains a lot.  I feel much better now.  Thanks Hopkins!

This did not change the hearts and minds of gun owners or constitutionalists.

We know just as well why our rights HAVE to be protected this strengthens our resolve.

The libs are still just the same, no change there.

It didnt spark new anti gun legislation.

Actually... YES IT DID.... The NY S.A.F.E. act was a DIRECT "knee jerk" legislation response to the " sandy hook incident", illegally and unconstitutionally rammed through in the middle of the night, criminalizing millions of previously law abiding citizens, virtually overnight!!!

Dont give me that " no legislation came of it" B.S.

And while we are at it... lets keep the CHILDISHNESS at bay, please....

We know just as well why our rights HAVE to be protected this strengthens our resolve.

Actually... YES IT DID.... The NY S.A.F.E. act was a DIRECT "knee jerk" legislation response to the " sandy hook incident", illegally and unconstitutionally rammed through in the middle of the night, criminalizing millions of previously law abiding citizens, virtually overnight!!!

This may mean a bit more to us, Indy. It's way more real than a conspiracy theory when you experience the outcome.

• Like 3

Good call Indy...

Sorry.  And thanks for not damning the thread to fight club.  Sometimes I get a little carried away.  I'll go clean up my mess.

Dont forget, his body was creamated and the ashes "hidden". Thats a convienent way to make sure the body is never exhumed and re examined/toxicology screened.

That is exactly why it was done, and the building razed.... to hide evidence.

What body?  Is there a photograph anywhere on the whole www that shows him alive or dead in that school?  That's really saying something as I could probably find a pic of you picking your nose if I worked hard enough.amazing.gif

Dont forget, his body was creamated and the ashes "hidden". Thats a convienent way to make sure the body is never exhumed and re examined/toxicology screened.

What body?  Is there a photograph anywhere on the whole www that shows him alive or dead in that school?  That's really saying something as I could probably find a pic of you picking your nose if I worked hard enough.:amazing:

His death certificate was issued the day before sandyhook shooting. 12/13 according to ssdi records. So there had to be a body of some sorts. Youre right there are no pics of his body inside of the school dead or alive. Even if his body was in the building, considering his death certificate says he died the day before, it was likely planted post mortem. Regardless its claimed that his body has since been creamated and the ashes "hidden" which is a real convienent way to destroy evidence and eliminate the chance of a re examination.

What body?  Is there a photograph anywhere on the whole www that shows him alive or dead in that school?  That's really saying something as I could probably find a pic of you picking your nose if I worked hard enough.:amazing:

I didn't say there was a body.

See how that works? Your mind thought that, but what I meant was that there was implied evidence that went away with a reported cremation, whether or not there was.

• Like 1

What body?  Is there a photograph anywhere on the whole www that shows him alive or dead in that school?  That's really saying something as I could probably find a pic of you picking your nose if I worked hard enough.amazing.gif

I didn't say there was a body.

See how that works? Your mind thought that, but what I meant was that there was implied evidence that went away with a reported cremation, whether or not there was.

You sure didn't.  Vepr did.  Valid point though.

• Like 1

'Well, where is the corpus delicti, old chap?'   W. J. Burley, 1991

means literally 'the body of a crime', and refers to all the facts and circumstances that together constitute a breach of the law. In lay use, it means the concrete evidence of a crime, especially the body of a murdered person.

I agree with you John, there is no evidence that his body was actually in the building. No photos of a body, no video of him entering the school, inside the school or anywhere near the school. There isnt any evidence of any bodies. There was a death certificate issued for lanza and its dated 12/13/2012 the day before the shooting. So if his body was in fact there it was most likely planted, also there is no known burial spot that could potentially be exhumed and the "body" re examined/autopsy. I believe this was done strategically to create a dead end.

• Like 1

'Well, where is the corpus delicti, old chap?'   W. J. Burley, 1991

means literally 'the body of a crime', and refers to all the facts and circumstances that together constitute a breach of the law. In lay use, it means the concrete evidence of a crime, especially the body of a murdered person.

The supposed parents were not allowed to see their kids.  Thus no corpus delicti my friend.

• Like 1

I got a crazier explanation.

Let's say the kids never existed.

(just spit balling here, so bare with me)

How many kids went to that school? 500?700? 1,000?

I dunno. My daughters school is only 1000, we only knows handfull of other parents, they only knows handful of other parents. So let's say one day we pulled up to school they got it wrapped off. And they say 20 kids died. Gives list of names, and a group of "parents" to stand out there and cry frantically. Why wouldn't you belive 20 kids died. All they ever had to do was before the year started add a few additional names to the school attendance roster. Add a few photos of some children pulled from who knows where. Viola! You just fabricated 20 casualties. When you only needed to kill a loner schizo and his aging mother.

Who is really going to go back pull all the school records and compare them to actual class room attendance records?

It would be easy enough, and the police? Put them out there for crowd control, and in a few who are in on everything for the show and the cops left outside won't question much,cause they don't know everything the man in charge does. They don't know, don't care.

Edited by poolingmyignorance
  • Like 1

I don't think this is as hard as people portray it to be.  If people believe people like Gene Rosen, it gets very simple from there.

I still think shit like this has been going on forever.  It's just with the waking of the net, and 92 million people without jobs to scour said net, that they are getting noticed.

I was asked if I thought the Boston Bombing was faked.  The answer is no...  Something blew up.  Just not as the official narrative says it did.  There's a great video on this out there and I couldn't find it.  But, the video I posted about people getting their pants blown to shreds without a scratch or exposing their junk is pretty damn telling in itself.  How does this happen?  If I were to post the same video and tell everyone that my friends and I set off a bomb in my kitchen and showed similar (non) injuries, I'd be told I was full o' shit.

I got a crazier explanation.

Let's say the kids never existed.

(just spit balling here, so bare with me)

How many kids went to that school? 500?700? 1,000?

I dunno. My daughters school is only 1000, we only knows handfull of other parents, they only knows handful of other parents. So let's say one day we pulled up to school they got it wrapped off. And they say 20 kids died. Gives list of names, and a group of "parents" to stand out there and cry frantically. Why wouldn't you belive 20 kids died. All they ever had to do was before the year started add a few additional names to the school attendance roster. Add a few photos of some children pulled from who knows where. Viola! You just fabricated 20 casualties. When you only needed to kill a loner schizo and his aging mother.

Who is really going to go back pull all the school records and compare them to actual class room attendance records?

It would be easy enough, and the police? Put them out there for crowd control, and in a few who are in on everything for the show and the cops left outside won't question much,cause they don't know everything the man in charge does. They don't know, don't care.

Makes perfect sense. And convienently for them everything is sealed and classified and they wont answer questions. Wolfgang Halbig has spent $15,000 on freedom of information requests, without a single response to simple questions. Supposedly sandyhook had recently had top of the line security system installed, but they cant produce any still shots or video? But they quickly released still shots with columbine.

Edited by vepr12x
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...