Call from protesters to murder police on new years eve.

Jim, you know as well as I do, for every cop these jackasses try to shoot that they're going to kill dozens of each other tonight and not a word will be said. Simple understated truth. At some point you think the problem would take care of itself but there's no fixing stupid. I wish there was a printed statistic showing killed by cop vs killed by their homies but then again, that's not news worthy.

• Like 1

Mosin in the trunk! Lol if it fits;)

It fits the corolla trunk w/o 3ft bayonet, M44 gives you more room.

I use top shelf firearms for self defence.

If I were unlucky enough to have to use one....its loss would be the least of my concerns 

Mosin rifles are dependable, might not be top shelf, but reliable and cheap, $150 (ammo included) gets you into the game.

That's the great thing about a beater AK.  It's still top shelf for self defense.  biggrin.png

Some might not have the resources to put a $600 beater AK with accessories in the trunk to have it confiscated later if used for self defense and protecting innocent ppl. Just saying some might put their only AK in the trunk and have it liberated by LE and have to fight the Gentle Giants at home with their Mosin... Just saying, not saying that anybody is wrong with what they use for a trunk gun either...

Only in a SHTF scenario would I have the AKs in the trunk, most likely front seat...

With the turmoil we see today, packing overwhelming fire power might be perceived that you are a predator spoiling for a gun battle in a court of law...44 AUTO MAG story that I don't want to waste time with.

Anyhow, just my 2c.gif

In some states or localities I might be seen as looking for a fight.  Some states I'd be a felon for just owning the AK and the mags.  I don't live in one of those places and that is not by accident.

But in either case I'd still carry it.  Because the times call for extra preparedness.  And because it's still our right, regardless of how the thugs in charge may see it.

If a leo looks in my trunk it will be with a warrant since I don't give permission to search just on principle.  And I'll be damned if I allow myself to be less prepared to defend my life because I'm worried about how the tyrants will react.

Yes I have the good fortune to have multiple sport utility rifles.  But if I could only have one I'd have it as close to me as possible at all times.

Everyone has to decide for themselves what their priorities are.  I make no judgments.  But if I'm found dead in a ditch someday it won't be for a lack of shooting back.

• Like 1

"But an internal police review concluded his stop and search were lawful and did not violate police protocols."

Show of hands for all who find this surprising...  Anybody...  Bueller...

Fuck Merry-land.  Fuck anti-freedom politicians.  And fuck any cop who thinks that disarming law-abiding citizens is a good way to use the power of the badge.

• Like 3

"But an internal police review concluded his stop and search were lawful and did not violate police protocols."

Show of hands for all who find this surprising...  Anybody...  Bueller...

Fuck Merry-land.  Fuck anti-freedom politicians.  And fuck any cop who thinks that disarming law-abiding citizens is a good way to use the power of the badge.

communist nazi state run by democrats

• Like 2

Not intending any offense but this must have been what it was like watching Germany and Russia square off, collectivists at each other's throats and yeah it seems it is never a good sign. Things will spill over.

At least all the parties involved to date are in it by choice cant wait for the need for further controls to protect us citizens to be implemented, for our own good mind you. Doesnt matter which side does this as things will not be good for us either way.

• Like 1

... it also divides Americans. Weakening the country.  "Together we stand divided we fall"

Completely agree Sir!

Yeah yeah.  Cause we all have flamethrowers in our trunks.

I'm not spouting internet bullshit.  I'm dead serious about protecting myself and other innocents.

I do carry an AK in my trunk and have recently added a 75rd drum.

I will not be Reginald Denny'ed, nor will I allow it to happen to others if I am nearby.

Exactly my feelings.  I still remember that video...and I always think of my family.

• Like 1

yes the attached is divisive, but it in many ways says what I've felt about the "protesters" and their motives.

fortunately for me where I live and work are not a hot bed of activity for civil rights or anything else really.

boring can be for lack of a better word, good.

post-26137-0-95101800-1420209742.jpg

• Like 2

not a single pair of work boots stolen haha.gifhaha.gifhaha.gif

I dont care what anyone thinks of me ....thats damned funny

oh so true, when the riots went down in La over fellon rodney king

I watched them from my truck at a red light breaking into the 99cent store & there was a jewellery store beside the 99cent store.

speaks volumes!

http://www.examiner.com/article/elected-missouri-democrat-threatens-voters-over-white-privilege-on-twitter

"LET ME BE CLEAR!  When you exercise your #WhitePrivilege, don't think I'm not going to remember. I will use it for the future. Uncomfortable?"

"The system has literally failed the people I represent. There is no hope that anything will change. We go through the motions (because) we have to." She also said the country has failed. Ironically, the conservative blog Weasel Zippers observed, she made the comment while using an image of Communist dictator Fidel Castro as her background.

"If you r not a legislator representing #Ferguson & you have not communicated w me, yet u have a 'resolution', expect fire,"