9 Criminals Shot Dead By Other Criminals

9 biker douchbags assume room temperature.   At least no innocent people are dead.

http://news.yahoo.com/multiple-injuries-reported-texas-biker-gang-shooting-204703808.html

Actually hard to say from the article whether the douchbags were shot by other douchbags or by cops or some combination.

Edited by Darth Saigus
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Saw the mugshots. Half of the poor guys look like they must have been riding trikes because they are damn old! I think the cops arrested a whole lot of folks who really are only guilty of being at t

It amazes and saddens me that people treat biker gangs as cool and adopt the image. What a pathetic thing to aspire to. They are pimps, dealers, thieves, and generally rapists. I can't tell you how ma

Posted Images

The title is what I thought when I first saw the story.  The headline is somewhat misleading if it was the cops who did the killing.  (What, the media being deliberately misleading???)

But then I noticed several paragraphs down the article said the police fired on the scumbags.  It isn't clear who's bullets actually did the killing but my experience with scumbags is that they can't shoot for shit so I'm betting most or all were killed by the cops.

"Police were aware of the meeting in advance, and at least 12 Waco officers in addition to state troopers were outside the restaurant, part of a national chain that features scantily clad waitresses, when the fight began. "

I wonder if Twin Peaks is an advertiser through yahoo? Kind of odd for the article to avoid the name. I assumed they were talking about hooters until I looked it up.

It amazes and saddens me that people treat biker gangs as cool and adopt the image. What a pathetic thing to aspire to. They are pimps, dealers, thieves, and generally rapists. I can't tell you how many people I have heard brag about riding with some people who are 1%ers, etc. Including people who work in LE. 

Then the same idiots who dress like wannabe bike gang members will talk down about anyone dressing like equal gangs such as the bloods and crips, surrenos, nortenos, latin kings.....  If you dress like a pretend motorcycle criminal and use the word "hoodrat" you are the worst of hypocrites. 

• Like 5

It amazes and saddens me that people treat biker gangs as cool and adopt the image. What a pathetic thing to aspire to. They are pimps, dealers, thieves, and generally rapists. I can't tell you how many people I have heard brag about riding with some people who are 1%ers, etc. Including people who work in LE. 

Then the same idiots who dress like wannabe bike gang members will talk down about anyone dressing like equal gangs such as the bloods and crips, surrenos, nortenos, latin kings.....  If you dress like a pretend motorcycle criminal and use the word "hoodrat" you are the worst of hypocrites. 

Motorcycle clubs do a lot for communities and the children. This is secondary to their primary objective. Their objective is to have a club for people who like to ride. Originally, they were a place for the outcasts of society to feel useful.  "Outlaw Motorcycle Clubs" were founded by Veterans returning home from protecting civilians like you. Most of the members are active military or veterans. Not all MC's are the stereotypical crap that you have been fed. Just like any organization, like the BAR and police force, you will have the 1% that don't follow the rule of "law". Motorcycle clubs are a brotherhood of men who like to ride motorcycles. The Feds and the media keep pounding it into your heads that they are all criminal elements so they can continue to be funded billions of dollars to fight their perpetual drug war. Most of the snitches, whom are a dying breed, stir up the trouble in the clubs and introduce them to meth and the drug and gun network. It's entrapment. An offshoot of the bullshit drug war.

Pretending to be part of a club and not actually riding with them is pretty lame. The fake patches I see from Canadians riding their 50K motorcycles down here is a fucking joke. It's not an image you can buy. It's a lifestyle that works well for some people. If you ever actually rode with a club or talked to their members instead of repeating the bullshit you have been fed, you will find lots of doctors, lawyers, police, firefighters, average joes and members who love to take rides and have fun.

Your assertion of motorcycle clubs is a product of your third party debt collection club, the greatest mafia in the world.

• Like 1

I apologize if this offends anyone, but i think MC gangs are stupid. Honestly, some people need to grow up. I love bikes and all things mechanical, but really don't get the clubs/gangs.

I apologize if this offends anyone, but i think MC gangs are stupid. Honestly, some people need to grow up. I love bikes and all things mechanical, but really don't get the clubs/gangs.

Here's a stupid MC, http://www.advrider.com/ maybe if you read the forum you will see why clubs are formed. There are lots of different motorcycle clubs around the world and they are based on a common interest of motorcycles, brotherhood and riding.  Not a gang. MC stands for motorcycle club, not gang. Bloods, Crypts, MS13 are gangs.

I guess forum members here and NRA members could be called a gang too if the media and the feds started a war against them.

• Like 2

Motorcycle clubs do a lot for communities and the children. This is secondary to their primary objective. Their objective is to have a club for people who like to ride. Originally, they were a place for the outcasts of society to feel useful.  "Outlaw Motorcycle Clubs" were founded by Veterans returning home from protecting civilians like you. Most of the members are active military or veterans. Not all MC's are the stereotypical crap that you have been fed. Just like any organization, like the BAR and police force, you will have the 1% that don't follow the rule of "law". Motorcycle clubs are a brotherhood of men who like to ride motorcycles. The Feds and the media keep pounding it into your heads that they are all criminal elements so they can continue to be funded billions of dollars to fight their perpetual drug war. Most of the snitches, whom are a dying breed, stir up the trouble in the clubs and introduce them to meth and the drug and gun network. It's entrapment. An offshoot of the bullshit drug war.

Pretending to be part of a club and not actually riding with them is pretty lame. The fake patches I see from Canadians riding their 50K motorcycles down here is a fucking joke. It's not an image you can buy. It's a lifestyle that works well for some people. If you ever actually rode with a club or talked to their members instead of repeating the bullshit you have been fed, you will find lots of doctors, lawyers, police, firefighters, average joes and members who love to take rides and have fun.

Your assertion of motorcycle clubs is a product of your third party debt collection club, the greatest mafia in the world.

There are clubs, and there are gangs that use the word "club" in their names. Therein lies the difference. If the former wishes it were more like the latter, it has some serious problems.

People who think the rules of society are for everyone else are a problem. Whether they are individual antisocial jerks, or organized like MS-13. It is a lifestyle, but it is an evil one.

I have no problem with people who want to ride their bikes all the time. I do that. But the law applies to me, and my bike is just a thing, not my identity. If a law is bad, I work to change the law, not kill people and steal stuff.

I know you can tell the difference between groups of friends and strangers who use ADVrider to organize a trip across the desert, and guys with "mongols" written on their back. If you think I am talking about the first group of people in a negative light, you are misreading me badly. 

Not all rules are law. You may think you are making a change and then realize you are part of the problem. Not all Mongols are criminals, not all Outlaws are criminals same with Hells Angels. There are more criminals in office and running the courts than all the motorcycle clubs combined. Your generalization is what pisses me off but you are entitled to your opinion.

• Like 1

Not all rules are law. You may think you are making a change and then realize you are part of the problem. Not all Mongols are criminals, not all Outlaws are criminals same with Hells Angels. There are more criminals in office and running the courts than all the motorcycle clubs combined. Your generalization is what pisses me off but you are entitled to your opinion.

You tried to mischaracterize what I was saying such that I would have problem with the iron butts or the ADV rider types. You know that wasn't what I was saying. The only unfair thing was you putting an incorrect generalization into my mouth.

I have a problem with people in power violating the law, but that doesn't mean I am going to give a pass to anyone who builds their whole identity around the idea that they are above the law, and other people. I'll say it again, actual bike gangs are no different from the East Side Locotes, or whatever. Elks club on two wheels is a whole other animal, and everyone knows that.

Obviously I'm not against legal use of motorcycles:

gallery_17871_1225_2198590.jpg

gallery_17871_1225_1040222.jpg

What bothers me more here is that this Excellent Forum again is being overly influenced by events about which we right now have no real hard knowledge.  What if the bikers described were instead 2nd Amendment Groups who just happened to enjoy motorcycles?  Who actually did the shooting?  It is sad when we instantly "buy in" into something that right now we know little about.  Just me.  Respectfully.  HB of CJ (old coot) :(

• Like 1

There is a difference between a bike club and a criminal gang who rides motorcycles.

These scumbags in this shootout were not upstanding citizens and those of us who ride should want nothing to do with them.

Gunfun got it 100% regarding these particular clubs.  So bunched panties not needed.

What bothers me more here is that this Excellent Forum again is being overly influenced by events about which we right now have no real hard knowledge. What if the bikers described were instead 2nd Amendment Groups who just happened to enjoy motorcycles? Who actually did the shooting? It is sad when we instantly "buy in" into something that right now we know little about. Just me. Respectfully. HB of CJ (old coot) sad.png

I have had more than enough close contact with HA and other scumbag clubs that I find the scenario completely believable. Conspiracies not needed.

Edited by Darth Saigus
  • Like 2

while the loss of these 9 will not be something that society mourns

even if to some people it's the loss of a son, a brother, a husband, a father, a friend. 

most of us rejoice that a possible

thug, thief, abuser, murderer, rapist, pimp, drug dealer was removed as a future threat.

when you kill one side of a person both are dead

Edited by the 4th Doctor

while the loss of these 9 will not be something that society mourns

even if to some people it's the loss of a son, a bother, a husband, a father, a friend. 

most of us rejoice that a possible

thug, thief, abuser, murderer, rapist, pimp, drug dealer was removed as a future threat.

when you kill one side of a person both are dead

True. I don't rejoice, but I do find these events instructive. The only good things we can get from this event are that innocents probably weren't hurt, and that these groups revealed their character, as did the places that promoted this kind of atmosphere.

As a society, we have turned pirates into another disney brand, and forget that we are dressing up as armed robbers and slavers.

Same same? I'm not sure. There is not enough distance in time from the actual looting, extortion, murder and pillage to forget what biker gangs are, but we've turned them into a socially acceptable theme costume. 

I love motorcycles, and I wear leather for good reason. None of that makes me want to wear patches that look anything like the gangs. Why would I want other people to mistake me for evil, or portray evil as something worthy of my honor and imitation? 1 Thess 5:22 comes to mind. It's weird to me that supposedly honest clubs would want to look anything like them either, but plainly many do. They fly the jolly roger and get offended if people say pirates are robbers. It makes no sense. Make your own culture. Don't play copycat with thugs. Ride your bikes, in groups or clubs if you want.

Edited by GunFun

Now I'm the Bigot!

for lack of a better term I'll say it's "funny"

that 9 people were killed, a lot more wounded, hundreds arrested and no out cry of police brutality or any thing else

you figure it's because they were white?

had it been black gangs and the same numbers Obama would be in Texas right now with Al and Jessie to get to the bottom of it.

todays America large numbers of white thugs killed is OK 1 black thug killed DOJ and riots with in minutes. 

Edited by the 4th Doctor
  • Like 3

Gang, club whatever. Words, names and labels get twisted just like race and religion.

Wasn't there a club in Germany in the early 30's?

A individual should be measured by character and their contribution.

I don't think any of those dickheads measured up

The National Guard was in the area, because the authorities were expecting trouble. The police won't report this to the press. A coworkers son with the Guard thought he was going to Oklahoma to help with tornado relief, but was diverted to Waco on Friday.