Daihatsu, 94 deck van, a Toyota company. Japan mini truck. Rest of the world, and 7 US states street legal, not in mine, yet I use it on county roads and around property. Rigged under suspension like a utv, has a 660cc motor, 5speed tran, AC/Heat. Like that at my age. lol. Replace/addition to Kawasaki mule, yet top speed of 70 and all modern features of a regular vehicle. Did a vehicle wrap.

• Like 1

As we used to say "that's bitchin". Graphics are outstanding. Who did the wrap and any leads on where to get one up here in the gang capital? Oh hell I'll start looking. I offered the boss $700 for a used JD Gator 6x4 back in January before my surgery and he ignored my request. Still sitting where it was on flat tires and dead battery. Methinks I have a down payment now.

sobrenegade, on 16 Aug 2015 - 12:16 PM, said:

As we used to say "that's bitchin". Graphics are outstanding. Who did the wrap and any leads on where to get one up here in the gang capital? Oh hell I'll start looking. I offered the boss $700 for a used JD Gator 6x4 back in January before my surgery and he ignored my request. Still sitting where it was on flat tires and dead battery. Methinks I have a down payment now.

Guy over in Lawrence has a couple of the pickups. Couple outfits over by KC. Guy I bought base vehicle from had a pro shop in Ft Worth do the wrap.

• Like 2

The car and van versions would be excellent for people with limited incomes.. I would love one of the vans, looks like it has more space in the back than my suv.

But here in the states 'we' are so caught on the idea of electric cars, that cutting fuel use in half tomorrow, by just allowing an existing vehicle that is legal in the rest of the world is just too radical.

• Like 2

It's this scale no? 

mini%20truck%20within%20pick%20up_zpstyd

They are fun.  Fastest I could get mine to go was by flooring it down a steep mountain grade, put it in neutral and lean forward.  Fastest go cart I ever drove.

That thing looks like it'd flip with no weight in the back while braking. Prob a hoot to drive

• Like 1

It's this scale no? 

mini%20truck%20within%20pick%20up_zpstyd

That thing looks like it'd flip with no weight in the back while braking. Prob a hoot to drive

Did cheat death some with one I drove.  Never really came close to flipping it front end over though.  Engine's in the middle.  I cut my teeth on muscle cars and still found these little things a blast to drive.

• Like 1

Japan has an entire 1,000 CC class of vehicles that are much cheaper to tag there. Most were banned here when the pollution and crash standards got strongetin the early 70's. 

I used to own a 360 Subaru van and a sedan. 356 CC 2 strokes - WINNNGGGGG DINGGG DINNGGGG! Total hoots to drive. The sedan would park in the smallest damn places! The phony gas shortages back then were fun, they would not sell you any gas unless you had less than a 1/4 tank, and then only 5 gallons. The sedan had a 5 gallon tank, the van an 8 gallon one!

• Like 3

Here's mine, 12" lift, 14" LT tires, Drive it to town nearly every day 9 miles one way.

Supposed to be limited to 35 MPH on the Hwy but we do the speed limit or above all the time. So far no problems with the cops, although it helps I know 99% of them034.gif

A pic from several years ago

cK6ro3Dl.jpg

Newest one

0L5Ouedl.jpg

I thought I had a pic of hauling a TON of wood pellets , yes 1 tonnaaaa.gif

I'll do some more searching to try and find it.

• Like 4