• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was taught a very long time ago there are three things that never change. 1. Nothing is free 2. Never piss in the wind 3. Never trust a politician (if you do , it will always cost you and you wil

that would be nice   but trump is more liberal than conservative  and so far 70 percent of republicans are against him

The Republican party is not for Trump because he has enough of his own money to do things how he wants, and the party can't control him. The only reason he is on the Republican ticket is because no on

Posted Images

Rubio is spending money he doesn't have...hhmmmmm...is he expecting an additional source of income?

Trump is correct in calling out the politicians who accept the "free" dollars from the billionaire slime shitbags.

Cruz has been caught lying many times and has proved he can't be trusted. Oh I forgot "TrusTed". Sounds like Romney.

The middle class blue collar workers are sick and tired of seeing their well paying skilled jobs shipped around the world by the rich to increase the pile of money they have, greedy bastards.

I love how Robio and Cruz call Social Security and Medicaid/Medicare an entitlement. Fuck them! I paid into the system for fourth eight years. I am entitled to what I paid for. If an insurance company took premiums for close to fifty years then refused to payout a dime to me that would be considered fraudulent business....

Edited by machinist
  • Like 1

Rubio is spending money he doesn't have...hhmmmmm...is he expecting an additional source of income?

Trump is correct in calling out the politicians who accept the "free" dollars from the billionaire slime shitbags.

Cruz has been caught lying many times and has proved he can't be trusted. Oh I forgot "TrusTed". Sounds like Romney.

The middle class blue collar workers are sick and tired of seeing their well paying skilled jobs shipped around the world by the rich to increase the pile of money they have, greedy bastards.

I love how Robio and Cruz call Social Security and Medicaid/Medicare an entitlement. Fuck them! I paid into the system for fourth eight years. I am entitled to what I paid for. If an insurance company took premiums for close to fifty years then refused to payout a dime to me that would be considered fraudulent business....

....so who is your Savior, Hitlery or the Bern?

You didn't pay into anything but the general fund, and nobody owes you shit.  Least of all my generation or my kids' generation.  The Supreme Court ruled back in the 1920s that a government run retirement system is unconstitutional, which is why there IS NO "social security trust fund" and there never has been, and why FICA has always gone straight to the general fund.

....so who is your Savior, Hitlery or the Bern?

I cant seem to find all these Cruz lies

I find plenty in trump and rubio

hillary has a few million on record

Cruz, no so much.

You belong to a union there machinist?

I cant seem to find all these Cruz lies

I find plenty in trump and rubio

hillary has a few million on record

Cruz, not so much.

You belong to a union there machinist?

Help me out "not so much" Why did Cruz fire his communication director this week. Listen to Cruz's explanation of the behavior.

No I don't need a union to hold a job or speak for me. I let my quality of my work speak for me.

I plan on voting for Trump...Not the Wall Street Gang!

You didn't pay into anything but the general fund, and nobody owes you shit.  Least of all my generation or my kids' generation.  The Supreme Court ruled back in the 1920s that a government run retirement system is unconstitutional, which is why there IS NO "social security trust fund" and there never has been, and why FICA has always gone straight to the general fund.

I paid into both funds and my generation will get the money, just as I paid for your sperm donors retirement.

National debt has gone over $54,000 for every man, woman, and child in America.  The government has spent everything it "owes" you and then a few trillion more.  Social Security was never more than a ponzi scheme. 

Ignorance of reality is not an excuse.

• Like 3

Social Security is a tax, not a benefit. Like the ACC, if the government wants something it just calls it a tax and can use the funds as they see fit. Every American that wants to should be able to opt out of SS at this point. Those that wish to hold onto that broken system will have no one to blame but themselves once it crashes like every ponzi scheme does

Edited by VR6Shooter
  • Like 3
I paid into both funds and my generation will get the money, just as I paid for your sperm donors retirement.

My parents are dead and never collected a cent of what they were forced to pay to support assholes/parasites like you.  I look forward to when the whole "system" crashes down, as it inevitably will and you people are eating dog food.

My parents are dead and never collected a cent of what they were forced to pay to support assholes/parasites like you.  I look forward to when the whole "system" crashes down, as it inevitably will and you people are eating dog food.

What is the exact meaning of the flag you proudly display? Are you racist?

I'll live well when I retire, you can eat shit...

Your sperm donor and recipient never paid a dime to me you ignorant racist...

Social Security is a tax, not a benefit. Like the ACC, if the government wants something it just calls it a tax and can use the funds as they see fit. Every American that wants to should be able to opt out of SS at this point. Those that wish to hold onto that broken system will have no one to blame but themselves once it crashes like every ponzi scheme does

I fully agree with you accessment of SS. I would choose to manage my finances, not the feds. I wasn't given an option in my lifetime. I hope an option is available to future generations.

I like trump for the non PC spew.  I dont like Cruz or Rubio. 

I want Ross Perot, he was the last one that tried to win and pulled from both parties and was damaging to the base and got people to come out and vote, the same is true for Ron Paul.

Unfortunately Rand was too middle for his fathers followers.

I tried to get my wife to let me run for prez for 2016, she didn't agree.

• Like 1

Machinist:

You are going to find that libtards are not very well tolerated here.

Most on this forum operate within the limits of reality and logic.

Your ad hominem (look it up..) attack on Netpackrat seems to display your lack of mental nimbleness and lack of ability to argue your cause... I suggest you quit now while there is still the chance to retreat with some dignity.

• Like 2

A civics teacher long ago drove a point home to me I have never been able to forget. " There may not be any one running or any issue you may want to vote for, but for damned sure there will be things you want to vote against ".  as I see it, if you don't like or want a candidate and decline to participate in the voting process you have pretty much capitulated and voted for the things you don't want. On the other hand if there was a way to vote for " none of the above, pick new candidates and try again " there might be better options.

From all the studying I can do it looks like Cruz is the best option. I like Trump and his blatant disregard of the PC and SJW "culture" but I fear what is under the mask.

• Like 4

Nasty insults to netpackrat and the race card played .......

Pretty easy to guess what you are all about

Go back to your black lives matter buddy's, and run for your safe space.

We will attempt not to use any micro aggressions or trigger words that may upset you.

I will make sure you cant see the rebel flag sticker shown on a lap top on the internet that threw all your friends into therapy. 

• Like 4

Nasty insults to netpackrat and the race card played .......

Pretty easy to guess what you are all about

Go back to your black lives matter buddy's, and run for your safe space.

We will attempt not to use any micro aggressions or trigger words that may upset you.

I will make sure you cant see the rebel flag sticker shown on a lap top on the internet that threw all your friends into therapy. 

Meh, he is what he is.  Fish gotta swim, birds gotta eat, and parasites gotta suck.

I've been paying FICA for most of the last 27 years, and maybe somebody even owes me something.  Possibly my kids do.  But some other guy's kids and grandkids sure as fuck don't owe me, him, or anybody else a living.  What I do know, is that the so-called "system" was never set up with the intention of paying out much in the end...  In the 1930s when they passed the law hardly anybody lived that long.  It was a grab for money, plain and simple.  And now that people ARE living that long in large numbers, the money simply isn't there, and can't be there at any level of taxation that won't destroy the economy entirely.  It doesn't matter what else is cut; the math simply doesn't add up.

If the generation of "machinist"and the two generations previous had really been serious about the "system" having any chance of working at all, they would have had a whole lot more of us.  But they didn't.  That die was cast decades ago and it's only a matter of when, not if, the whole thing comes crashing down.  Anybody who thinks otherwise might as well try to stuff shit back into a cat.

For my part, I fully expect to work pretty much until the day that I die.  Like my mom did, and then my dad did.  I just hope my kids can be free of so-called "social security".

Edited by Netpackrat
  • Like 2

Just great.  Fat Bastard just endorsed Dump.  I knew i didn't like that guy for a reason.....just as bad as when he butt hugged Obummer.  Just swell.

Saw that coming 20 megaparsecs away.  He telegraphed this move when he spent the last debate attacking everybody BUT trump. 

Chrispy Chreme wants VP and he's perfectly happy to rim Donald Dick to completion as many times as it takes.

Edited by Darth Saigus
  • Like 1

Machinist:

You are going to find that libtards are not very well tolerated here.

Most on this forum operate within the limits of reality and logic.

Your ad hominem (look it up..) attack on Netpackrat seems to display your lack of mental nimbleness and lack of ability to argue your cause... I suggest you quit now while there is still the chance to retreat with some dignity.[/quote

I wasn't the first person to sling insults. I didn't turn the other cheek, I apologize if my comments offended you. I respect your position as a man of the cloth.

Edited by machinist

Chrispy Chreme wants VP and he's perfectly happy to rim Donald Dick to completion as many times as it takes.

That, and it's his way of giving the rest of the party the finger for rejecting him.  Beyond that, I am not sure why one rude northeast RINO endorsing another is news.

• Like 1