http://www.insurancejournal.com/news/national/2016/07/20/420455.htm

I'm still trying to figure out who they represent.

I am a smoker. I have to walk outside, 20' away from any door, in the rain.

Make them bring their own damn rug outside!

Or, maybe they could erect a tribute to the God of Abraham, Satan, my big toe?

I'm waiting for LGBT places of worship.

Edited by Sim_Player

Weird how there was no rush to make Mormons feel safe and accept after 2012, no caffeine-free parties or complimentary schoolmarm dresses.

Say what? We feel pretty safe and accepted, 2012 has little bearing on us. There has been times when we were in a state of heightened cautiousness, like in the 60s when the Black Panthers were found to keep lists of the names/addresses of Mormons because we are known to keep stores of food, water and arms/ammo. They likely still do, but we're not scared or crying about.

Those of us who take those recommendations for preparedness to heart are also prepared to defend ourselves.

Not all of us are 100% caffeine free outside of Church, missions, BYU and such. Plenty of us drink sodas and energy drinks, some don't of course. But strictly following the Words of Wisdom, caffeine is not specified.

Schoolmarm dresses? You must be observing the Sisters who're serving on Missions.

The rest wear the same fashions as any other women. Or maybe you're confusing Mennonites or a few of the other denominations that preach long hair kept up and conservative skirts/dresses for women?

Cause that isn't your average Mormon.

Or how about us Agnostics?  Are we allowed a non space to practice our non religion?  I also am a non smoker and now non drinker.  Do I get special perks for my smoke free non smoking place or for my special DESIRED de caf iced tea?

Running with this further, if safety considerations require basic understandable English to be spoken and sometimes urgently shouted, do we get special considerations because we CHOOSE not to understand?  "So sorry .... do not understand".

Or, if it is extremely important to conduct safety requirements in a specific and command able fashion, and some special immigrants don't understand and as result many folks are injured or killed, then what?  "Oh I can't!  Prayer time now".

Where exactly is all this pressure for businesses to conform coming from?  Are these specifically desires or are they requirements from our own government?  If the thread/link is accurate, then this is bull shit.  Where are MY PERKS?  :(

Weird how there was no rush to make Mormons feel safe and accept after 2012, no caffeine-free parties or complimentary schoolmarm dresses.

Say what? We feel pretty safe and accepted, 2012 has little bearing on us. There has been times when we were in a state of heightened cautiousness, like in the 60s when the Black Panthers were found to keep lists of the names/addresses of Mormons because we are known to keep stores of food, water and arms/ammo. They likely still do, but we're not scared or crying about.

Those of us who take those recommendations for preparedness to heart are also prepared to defend ourselves.

Not all of us are 100% caffeine free outside of Church, missions, BYU and such. Plenty of us drink sodas and energy drinks, some don't of course. But strictly following the Words of Wisdom, caffeine is not specified.

Schoolmarm dresses? You must be observing the Sisters who're serving on Missions.

The rest wear the same fashions as any other women. Or maybe you're confusing Mennonites or a few of the other denominations that preach long hair kept up and conservative skirts/dresses for women?

Cause that isn't your average Mormon.

Didn't know about the caffeine.

Romney caught all sorts of shit about being a Mormon by the "accepting, open-minded, bleeding heart liberals" including harry reid who purports to also be of that faith. At least from what I saw it was open season on Mormons in the media.

Schoolmarm dresses was meant to be a joking rib, but being as I didn't know about the caffeine thing I can see how it looked like a serious dig. Not my intention, I thought it was pretty fucked up how lib media acted, the way they talked about the higher average income of LDS members sounded like how anti-Semites talk about "secret Zionist overlords". 

Personally, I don't care if you rub blue mud in your belly button (thank you, R.A.H.) as long as you leave other people alone.

Start killing people because they don't believe what you do and THEN we're going to have a "problem".

• Like 2

I am involved in the hiring at work and I have specific things that I always reject an applicant for.  Things that will make problems for the company, for me, and for the other employees.

It's damn near impossible to get rid of problem people these days but I'll be damned if I'm going to make more problems by hiring those who will certainly cause more harm than good.

• Like 7

Ouch!  On Target!  Our local totally volunteer "County $Funded$", (nope)  library now has new door signs on the two, (2) public restrooms.  Both boys and girls can use either.  Also they tore out the urinal in the ex-men's room.  Hopefully the door locks will still work.  This big change took some major getting used to and has resulted in some interesting events involving younger and older kids .... and forgetful adults.  GET USED TO IT AMERICA!  ??  No way.  Some things are just not right.  :(

I am involved in the hiring at work and I have specific things that I always reject an applicant for.  Things that will make problems for the company, for me, and for the other employees.

It's damn near impossible to get rid of problem people these days but I'll be damned if I'm going to make more problems by hiring those who will certainly cause more harm than good.

So far, I've been overruled every time I failed to recommend an interviewee, no matter the reason. To date, every damned one of them I said would be trouble, has been trouble, and was either left go or fired. Do you think I got a "mea culpua" from my boss for overruling me? NOT ONCE. The ones I recommended who got hired worked out, except one really great guy. He pissed off the wrong person in management and he got a layoff. Poor guy. He's got 3 or 4 disabled kids at home too.

Make muslims feel safe..........................................................

WTF muslims have slaughtered tens of thousands...............

But then, an unimaginable crime was perpetrated against them.......bacon on a door knob

FUCK muslims....fuck them all, read their book, pure evil!

They do this crap every day

http://americanmilitarynews.com/2016/07/radical-muslim-stabs-mother-and-children-for-being-scantily-dressed-at-french-resort-with-8-inch-knife/?utm_campaign=DailyEmails&utm_source=PM_Email&utm_medium=email

Edited by unforgiven
  • Like 2

Make muslims feel safe..........................................................

WTF muslims have slaughtered tens of thousands...............

But then, an unimaginable crime was perpetrated against them.......bacon on a door knob

FUCK muslims....fuck them all, read their book, pure evil!

They do this crap every day

http://americanmilitarynews.com/2016/07/radical-muslim-stabs-mother-and-children-for-being-scantily-dressed-at-french-resort-with-8-inch-knife/?utm_campaign=DailyEmails&utm_source=PM_Email&utm_medium=email

They got the headline wrong.

It should read FUNDAMENTALIST Muslim not Radical Muslim. BIIIIG difference.

So no anime then? Since well more than half contain gay and/or bisexual character, or a cross-dresser especially with the proliferation of moeshit series where traps, reverse traps, lesbians, and canonical gay guys are all things that sell merch and put asses in seats. 

Not that I mind, chances are one of these times there'll be a trappy male who sees themselves as a ravenous carpet muncher. That'll be pretty awesome.

I think she meant to say, "a tranny male will believe himself to be a carpet munching lesbian." And that'd be worthy of a good laugh.

Man thinks he's a woman, who likes women.

One confused SOB.

• Like 1

When ever I start to hear the horse shit from the dems about the religion of peace, or moderate muslims, or islamophobia shit..........

I just look back at the pictures of the rubble pile of the twin towers.

I re read the 3 thousand plus list of names of the innocent people killed on that day.

I think about the men and women who fell in iraq and afganistan

I look at the thousands wounded and maimed for life 

The beheadings 

The burned alive

The crusified 

Those thrown from buildings

Those thrown into acid

those drowned

Those enslaved

the raped

the stabbed 

the mutilated

Tens of thousands of innocent victims of islam butchered by inhuman savages 

I see them for EXACTLY what they are

ANY capitulation to muslims is an affront to humanity 

• Like 1

I think she meant to say, "a tranny male will believe himself to be a carpet munching lesbian." And that'd be worthy of a good laugh.

Man thinks he's a woman, who likes women.

One confused SOB.

That's what therapists and pharmaceuticals are for.

So no anime then? Since well more than half contain gay and/or bisexual character, or a cross-dresser especially with the proliferation of moeshit series where traps, reverse traps, lesbians, and canonical gay guys are all things that sell merch and put asses in seats. 

Not that I mind, chances are one of these times there'll be a trappy male who sees themselves as a ravenous carpet muncher. That'll be pretty awesome.

Now we know what you watch when My Little Pony's not on!

• Like 1

What??????????????????????????????????????? Are??????????????????????????You??????????????????????????????

Talking About?"?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????