Senator sits during Pledge of Allegiance

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...allegiance.html What a disgrace. WAY OVERPAID, SPOILED-BRAT sports players are one thing, but then a EMPLOYEE OF THE US GOVERNMENT THAT HAS TAKEN THE OATH does this, she/he/it should be immediately removed from office. It is a conflict of interest. From one of the commenters... She's the one who represents Ferguson, MO in the state legislature...is totally against all guns, wants them banned...but was caught last year close to drunk with a loaded 9mm. Yeah, a real piece of work.

• Like 4

Her name sounds muslime...Hmmm...

Inner city black mudslime. One of Calypso Louie's Nation of Islam crowd.

She needs stripped of her office and kicked out on the street, penniless.

Edited by patriot

Living in St Louis, I get sick of seeing this stupid bitch's antics on the news. Jackass's like her and Kaepernick do more to divide and destroy what's left of our country than anything positive in the least bit. One of the best takes on Kaepernick that I've heard was that if he really gave a shit about inner city schools and urban blight, that he should pledge 5% of his earnings to help one of them and challenge all his protester millionaire football buddy's to do the same. Put up, or shut up bitches. Race baiting mother fuckers!

• Like 3

My dad drove a tank across Europe in WW2, loved this country and loved football. I can only say that I'm happy that he and most of the other members of "the greatest generation" haven't lived long enough to see what's taken place in the country they fought for over the last 8 years. Black or white, I truly doubt most from that group of men and women would have the stomach for what has taken place in the name of rights they put their lives on the line for. My first post was a bit of a rant, but a lot of my core beliefs came from the benefit of having members of that generation for parents. All this is truly a slap in the face for those who have sacrificed for our rights as Americans. The American'ts need to go.

• Like 5

Again, they are public office holders, paid for by the Tax Payer.  They took the oath....if they can't fulfill their obligation, the should be fired.  That is the problem with the 'GS' situation.  Short of all out treason, murdering people at work, or death, they CANNOT be fired.  It is probably one of the largest injustice's to the American Tax Payer.  I was a contractor after I retired for the gov't. for 13 years after I retired.  The shit I witnessed, the abuse of position, waste of taxpayer dollars, gross incompetence (I knew GS12's that could barely speak English) physically made me ill.  I quit my well paid job and moved back to Texas for a 1/3 of what i was making there, and am now in the private sector.  It is all just very, very disturbing and gross.  I can't put it any better then that. 

So...a SITTING United States Senator refuses to Pledge Allegiance?

She should be IMPEACHED..... NOW!

Where are the freak accidents when you really need one?

I hope she gets hemmorrhoids so bad she CAN'T sit ever again! 

Edited by patriot