http://www.coolest-gadgets.com/20080718/wa...nds-unpleasant/

http://www.waspknife.com/

waspknife.jpg

"This weapon injects a frozen ball of compressed gas approximately the size of a basketball at 850psi nearly instantly. The effects of this injection will drop many of the world's largest land predators. The effects of the compressed gas not only cause over-inflation during ascent when used underwater, but also freezes all tissues and organs surrounding the point of injection on land or at sea. When used underwater, the injected gas carries the predator to the surface BEFORE blood is released into the water. Thus giving the diver added protection by diverting other potential predators to the surface."

So... Ummm... This begs the obvious question....

How do we attach it to our Saigas? Dammit, we can't have some nifty pointy thing out there with a patent no less and not have a means of deploying it from our S-12's!

:rolleyes:

It truly looks to be a brilliant weapon. I was just BS'in about putting it on a Saiga. Must have been a SEAL concoction. Those clever bastards.

Wonder if it would work on a shark?

Respectfully posted,

guido2 in Houston

http://www.coolest-gadgets.com/20080718/wa...nds-unpleasant/

http://www.waspknife.com/

waspknife.jpg

"This weapon injects a frozen ball of compressed gas approximately the size of a basketball at 850psi nearly instantly. The effects of this injection will drop many of the world's largest land predators. The effects of the compressed gas not only cause over-inflation during ascent when used underwater, but also freezes all tissues and organs surrounding the point of injection on land or at sea. When used underwater, the injected gas carries the predator to the surface BEFORE blood is released into the water. Thus giving the diver added protection by diverting other potential predators to the surface."

It truly looks to be a brilliant weapon. I was just BS'in about putting it on a Saiga. Must have been a SEAL concoction. Those clever bastards.

Wonder if it would work on a shark?

You can't break the laws of physics. If you punch a [anything living] with it, they're toast several times over.

First knife like that I have seen, but they used to have spears like that years ago when I was in the Keys. I'll take the knife as a backup to the spear. On second thought - I don't think I will go swimming where there are sharks anymore!

Can someone explain to me why the cutaway drawing of the knife, looks like one of those illusion puzzles?!?!? Where the bottom half is cutaway one way and the handle/pommel is pointing one direction, but the rest of it, is pointing differently?!?!?!?

Or am I the only one that sees that the bottom of the handle and pommel are drawn wrong to the rest of the knife drawing?!?!?

Other than that... PRETTY COOL!!!! :)

I want one!!

Imagine sticking some drunk fucker in a bar fight with that... Holy fuck... Game over, man... GAME OVER! :up:

:smoke:

Can someone explain to me why the cutaway drawing of the knife, looks like one of those illusion puzzles?!?!? Where the bottom half is cutaway one way and the handle/pommel is pointing one direction, but the rest of it, is pointing differently?!?!?!?

Just noticed that, and now my head hurts :lol: .

Or am I the only one that sees that the bottom of the handle and pommel are drawn wrong to the rest of the knife drawing?!?!?

Other than that... PRETTY COOL!!!! :)

I want one!!

Imagine sticking some drunk fucker in a bar fight with that... Holy fuck... Game over, man... GAME OVER! :up:

the knife is pointing away from the viewer but just looking at the tip makes it look like it's pointing toward you. Essentially the reason comes down to the human mind wanting to make anything contrasting point toward you, the tip of the knife captures your attention first, therefore you feel like it's pointing toward you until you look at the handle and realize it's pointing away...

the knife is pointing away from the viewer but just looking at the tip makes it look like it's pointing toward you. Essentially the reason comes down to the human mind wanting to make anything contrasting point toward you, the tip of the knife captures your attention first, therefore you feel like it's pointing toward you until you look at the handle and realize it's pointing away...

That works for me... but then their CO2 cylinder fucks up the rest of it... They didnt put that in there properly... or shade it correctly or something... cause that is what throws the whole thing off to me...