Saiga 10 Round 12 Gauge Magazines - Pre-Order & Save!!&#33

We are now taking pre-orders for Saiga 10 Round 12 Gauge AGP Magazines. For the price of one 8 round Russian magazine, you can purchase 2 AGP 10 round mags. These magazines feature a rugged design. They have improved "spring steel" feed clips that virtually eliminate feed issues. The guides are smooth from the 1st shot to the last. These magazines also feature an extra 1/2 inch at the end to make loading into a bolt closed shotgun easier (unlike other magazines that have no margin).

Saiga 12 shotguns are 13 foreign parts. Whether you convert or wish to use above 5 rounds, you must be at 10 foreign parts or less. The Magazine, Follower, and guide are made in the US by AGP Arms. This brings you to 10 -for purposes of the 922r Weapons Ban. You could lower this even more if you convert your Saiga 12 gauge using US made stocks, trigger groups, and pistrol grip.

The mags will not be shipped until mid April, so we are providing a substantial discount for pre-order.

$50 each shipped (email us for quantities greater than 100)

Orders can be placed at

http://www.MississippiAutoArms.com

Mississippi Auto Arms is a shooting supply store located in Oxford, Mississippi. For more information, please email ( sales@MississippiAutoArms.com ) or call (228-216-3263).

post-5490-1172983840.jpg

Edited by MAA

3rd.... try original advertising. It will lessen the chance for being sued for copyright issues. Duplicate content (copy and paste of advertising) lowers search engine rankings and therefore affects the business of agparms.com -hence copyright infringement is applicable.

However, If you're a reseller of the AGParms product and authorized to advertise in such a way.......well not my call or my business. It's Ben's.

Well, good luck. I'll stick with the source.

~S

Edited by whatmanual

I am having someone update the site with a picture of our business, location, hours, other items we sell, ect..... I am not great at making websites, so I have a basic one now. If you check back in the middle of next week, it will be substantially better. I am hoping we won't have any mags left at that time. Thanks for the suggestion.

Wow....Very well designed web page. Lots of thought and design must have gone into it.

For the record... I had a private message with him on some ideas on how to rewrite the description etc etc.

Seems a decent fellow. And if MAA buys in bulk from AGP to keep prices lower than it would cost to buy from there... its a win/win/win.

AGP less can concentrate on manufacturing.

Distributor gets good sales.

You get decent price.

I still don't like the pre-order concept. In stock should mean "in stock". Ok..I'm digressing. MAA deserves a shot since they immediately became a business member and are promoting the AGP product. That's leaps ahead of many others Im sure. Has to count for something.

My earlier comment was based on the "how they were doing it" part. On that note, at least for these forums, its probably just better to say "AGP mags for sale" and leave it at that. We all know the mag by now (and newbies can't miss them since their in just about everyone's gun pic lol).

~S

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
It's May and you make a post about these not shipping until April? You can't mean April 2008, can you? What if we wish to cancel our order from now until then?

The post was made in March.

Try this:

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?showtopic=16494

..... So is the deal still valid, or what? And if I order now, how soon could I expect delivery on the mags? Thanks.

Edited by Vangcomper
It's May and you make a post about these not shipping until April? You can't mean April 2008, can you? What if we wish to cancel our order from now until then?

The post was made in March.

Try this:

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?showtopic=16494

..... So is the deal still valid, or what? And if I order now, how soon could I expect delivery on the mags? Thanks.

Believe that offer has expired some time ago as I recall.

We are now taking pre-orders for Saiga 10 Round 12 Gauge AGP Magazines. For the price of one 8 round Russian magazine, you can purchase 2 AGP 10 round mags. These magazines feature a rugged design. They have improved "spring steel" feed clips that virtually eliminate feed issues. The guides are smooth from the 1st shot to the last. These magazines also feature an extra 1/2 inch at the end to make loading into a bolt closed shotgun easier (unlike other magazines that have no margin).

Saiga 12 shotguns are 13 foreign parts. Whether you convert or wish to use above 5 rounds, you must be at 10 foreign parts or less. The Magazine, Follower, and guide are made in the US by AGP Arms. This brings you to 10 -for purposes of the 922r Weapons Ban. You could lower this even more if you convert your Saiga 12 gauge using US made stocks, trigger groups, and pistrol grip.

The mags will not be shipped until mid April, so we are providing a substantial discount for pre-order.

Orders can be placed at

Mississippi Auto Arms is a shooting supply store located in Oxford, Mississippi. For more information, please email ( sales@MississippiAutoArms.com ) or call (228-216-3263).

Good deal guys. Too bad I just got my two at regular cost PLUS shipping. Use as much advanced notice as possible next ime. But, thanks anyway.

Orders can be placed at

Good deal guys. Too bad I just got my two at regular cost PLUS shipping. Use as much advanced notice as possible next ime. But, thanks anyway.

I bought two from MAA several months ago. The package was at my door fairy quickly with no troubles what so ever. I believe that pre-order message was for the shipment that they currently have in stock, so an order placed today should get magazines to you by the end of this week or early next week. Yes they are AGP.

Did I miss something or has the APG Mags been improved? I am pretty happy with mine the way they are now. If there are improvements would some one let me know exactly what they are I might buy a few more.

thanks

John