I noticed there were no members with birthday's today. Well, the time I spend here is time I should spend with my son and I think that makes him an honorary member. He just turned 13. A teenager. I would love to show him some birthday wishes from some of by buddies. Y'all are the greatest. :)

Happy Birthday 13th Adam. You know what being a teenager means don't you. Fredy Kugger can get you now. Don't go to sleep! :ded:

LOL, tryin to give my boy nightmares? J/K. Raised a kid with thinker skin than that. :)

Happy Birthday 13th Adam. You know what being a teenager means don't you. Fredy Kugger can get you now. Don't go to sleep! :ded:

LOL, tryin to give my boy nightmares? J/K. Raised a kid with thinker skin than that. :)

Just mess'in! He is getting to old for that anyways! When I was pre-teen it used to be a fear of mine. By the time I was 13, I was past it. I figured I would just shoot him in the face if he did show up! :lolol:

Just mess'in! He is getting to old for that anyways! When I was pre-teen it used to be a fear of mine. By the time I was 13, I was past it. I figured I would just shoot him in the face if he did show up! :lolol:

It's all good Mike. Kid was raised by a redneck. He's a tough cookie. Got no chioce but to be. :)

It's all good Mike. Kid was raised by a redneck. He's a tough cookie. Got no chioce but to be. :)

He is probably ready to shoot him in the face too, with both barrels!

Happy birthday Racekid!!! :up:

So Racegal, what kinda Saiga is he getting for his birthday? ;)

Poor kid. He's getting an MP3 player I bought a few months ago. But maybe he will get to shoot one of Shannon's. Maybe I will too. :)

:( "But... but Mom, CSM got a 10/22 for her 13th birthday and she lives in California! That's so not fair!"

20 years old and I can still manifest myself as a pain in the butt teenager. :smoke:

Happy 13th Adam!

Racegal- As a father of 5, the youngest 23 I can tell you that at 13, young people's brains turn to peanut butter, and run out of their ears.

It's an amazing phenomenon - their brains generally re-generate sometime after their 20th birthday.

To: Adam

From Dr. Noah Zark, Head Zookeeper

Woodland Park Zoological Gardens and Paintball Test Site

Dear Adam:

In honor of your 13th birthday we are sending you Five African River Horses

Five Birds (Toucans, Parrots, Tweeties)

Six Sheep, various species, all females

This means that you will soon be getting

HIPPO BIRDY, TWO EWES

HIPPO BIRDY, TWO EWES

HIPPO BIRDY

HIPPO BIRDY

HIPPO BIRDY, TWO EWES

and always remember thast growing older is MANDATORY

Growing Up is Optional

B)-->

QUOTE(G O B @ Mar 23 2007, 07:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Happy 13th Adam!

Racegal- As a father of 5, the youngest 23 I can tell you that at 13, young people's brains turn to peanut butter, and run out of their ears.

It's an amazing phenomenon - their brains generally re-generate sometime after their 20th birthday.

My oldest is 21 and I'm still waiting. :)

happy birthday kiddo! dont listen to these guys, just make mom take you shooting!

Mom did. With Shannon. He had a blast this weekend and I got a bruise on my shoulder. But I had a blast too. My two oldest boys have a healthy respect for guns but Adam hasn't been as exposed to them. I'm glad he's learning. I mean, I've talked to him. But now he's learning up close and personal. Like my older boys did.