The wraithmaker isn't mine!

I got a lot of emails. The wraithmaker isn't my design. Mine will be lighter and less bulky. Shells won't be exposed for failure. It will hold 20 rounds but you can't load it on a closed bolt with 20 in it. You will be able to shoot 2 3/4 and not just 3inch mags. And also mine will only be around $200. I will be taking preorders in about a month. I also will give this forum an exclusive first crack, special offer like I originally stated if it works with me and not against me. Trust me, mine is a better product in my opinion. No doubt his high price is because it is very expensive to buy, work , and ship metal. Hopefully now that someone else is doing it to this forum can work with me. This one can't compete with mine. Not knocking as it took some inovation from him but I have better innovation. Not pig headed, just fact. MikeD

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I will also be interested in one, especially for about $200. Thats about $50 cheaper than Beta Co's C-Mag. The wraithmaker is just too prototype-looking (bulky,open shells, all aluminum, etc.) to be considered a finished product. I greatly look forward to your version, Mike. And I think most of us are waiting on your first batch of finished drums.

P.S.- Might I suggest a semi-transparent back similar to the C-Mag?

Hey Mike D; I've always been on your side. Ever since you gave me the plans for the Mag Ext. via e-mail. Anyway I'll be getting two for the time being. Maybe more later on. I take my hat off to you and what you represent. Count me in. BTW, can you disclose any info on material, shape, operation? If not I understand. Or if you want to e-mail me that's cool too. At first I thought you were wraithmaker. Thank God it isn't. But yeah count me in for two. Later.

I will also be interested in one, especially for about $200. Thats about $50 cheaper than Beta Co's C-Mag. The wraithmaker is just too prototype-looking (bulky,open shells, all aluminum, etc.) to be considered a finished product. I greatly look forward to your version, Mike. And I think most of us are waiting on your first batch of finished drums.

The back will be clear, I thought about offering a black one as well but at this point they will all be clear. Before I go into this topic anymore I would like to have the approval of the staff. But like I stated. I will contribute greatly to this forum and give the members here an exclusive first offer here only intill sales started to slow before I sold elsewhere.

I will not comment in this thread publiclly without staffs approval. Please don't start bashing me here. I made this thread to clear up the question many had as to if the Knob Creek release was my design. Not to start a battle or divide the forum. I can't say that I'm not a little releaved that I'm not the only one now though.

The back will be clear, I thought about offering a black one as well but at this point they will all be clear. Before I go into this topic anymore I would like to have the approval of the staff. But like I stated. I will contribute greatly to this forum and give the members here an exclusive first offer here only intill sales started to slow before I sold elsewhere.

I will not comment in this thread publiclly without staffs approval. Please don't start bashing me here. I made this thread to clear up the question many had as to if the Knob Creek release was my design. Not to start a battle or divide the forum. I can't say that I'm not a little releaved that I'm not the only one now though.

No Bashing Dude. saiga12fan is on your side.

Hell, the cat is out of the bag now.... Go ahead and give us some details to what it looks like and such.... I think even the staff sees this is out of thier hands and control now. Silenceing you on this on their part would go against one of the key priciples of our rights as US citizens. I support you!

Bvamp or Makc, Could you tell me how you feel of me speaking about the drum now. Either way is fine. It is driving me crazy now. I could really use the support of this community right now. I was thinking that now that I'm not the only one that maybe I could use this forum to help launch. I feel it would be a loss to the forum if I did it from other means. I will make good on rewarding the forum in return. This is obviously going to happen now even if I stepped down. Even though there is controversy over the issue, it would be in the forums best interest to make the best of it. I will respect your decision on speaking through this forum. Please give me your support. MikeD

Edited by Mike Davidson

Does the WraithMaker only hold/reliably cycle 3in? I didn't see any specs on the site. Hope the Mods give this thread the thumbs up soon.... Mike, just do up a Website or something for it....and post the info there.

Hell, the cat is out of the bag now.... Go ahead and give us some details to what it looks like and such.... I think even the staff sees this is out of thier hands and control now. Silenceing you on this on their part would go against one of the key priciples of our rights as US citizens. I support you!

Information is not prohibited or illegal in any state that I know of. For those ballbusters, let them float face down on shore. I bet everyone is starving for a drum and I don't give a shit what negative rubbish they have to say against a drum. I don't mean to rehash this. Mike D.'s has a contribution to the loyal Saiga owners. If you can't understand that then go on a Glock forum or something where they talk about fullauto conversions. Were did that come from? Hmmmm. (-Please don't ban me-) I love this forum.

I spoke with the wraithmaker guys. The drum only accepts 3" shells. The pics made me suspect as much, the end of the shell is held in the front track. Rear rides in a track with slot for the rims.

I gave them a little grief about this, takes competitors out of the equation, and I don't know what the standard police/military load is, but the only ones I've seen were 2 3/4. I'm not sure they researched thier target audience very well. But they did mention that they have plans to follow with a 2 3/4 design, as well as a 20ga model!!!

Does look like it is overengineered (as WAKAL described it) and pretty heavy, but I still want one. Nah, I need one! I have to admit I like the simplistic staight forward design.

MD. Hate to say it, but you will likely need to hire someone to make sure you have a clear product that doesn't get brought up on patent infringement? I hope not, seems like their design is way out there, but be careful!

You drum retards are having fun right now but the first cocksucker to get my Saiga Reclassified a DD and give the BATFAGs a free pass to come into my life are going to fucking regret it and that's a fact.I go to a lot of damned trouble and jump through a lot of hoops to keep them out of my life and when my USAS12 got reclassified as a DD while I was stuck overseas I had to come home and cut the thing up on a bandsaw to the tune of $1200 and only got $800 out of the remaining parts kit.I don't want a tax stamp and I don't want my damned shotgun to become a DD so why don't you and those wraith bastards modify your drums and your Saigas so they won't work in a commercially available unmodified gun instead of shitting on everyone else's life?

Edited by SOPMOD

My $0.02 is don't post a thing when you're in such an early stage and it's such a tricky subject. You don't know how it will turn out, or the (il)legal response from the ATF. Do your thing and keep it to yourself until you need to interact with others.

If you HAVE to talk about it and just can't keep it in, I'd suggest talking privately to those people who have expressed an interest. Don't let yourself be overwhelmed with excitement about your own item.

Edited by BattleRifleG3

Its only a matter of time before the new AWB takes hold, and with the incident in VA the other day, we are all screwed anyway, DD or not. Open your eyes, have the fun while we can they're gonna be taking them all soon enough, why bow down to them before thay even ask us to? Fuck'em, bring on the NLFD's :rolleyes:

Sopmod, why dont you go to hell, calling people retards and cocksuckers, and then threatening us as well!!!! You talk quite a game from behind a computer screen, what are you gonna do? Be a little rat fink and notify the ATF of these devolopments, change sides and try to get these banned? How is it that you plan to make us regret it? You've got some nerve. (although I do like your "BATFAGS" monniker)

I havent been around much for quite a while now, and I apologize in advance for adding to the drama, but I just cant contain myself anymore. When people start trying to qwell our rights to free speech for fear of the govt's further encroachment on our 2nd ammendment rights I am just beside myself.

You drum retards are having fun right now but the first cocksucker to get my Saiga Reclassified a DD and give the BATFAGs a free pass to come into my life are going to fucking regret it and that's a fact.I go to a lot of damned trouble and jump through a lot of hoops to keep them out of my life and when my USAS12 got reclassified as a DD while I was stuck overseas I had to come home and cut the thing up on a bandsaw to the tune of $1200 and only got $800 out of the remaining parts kit.I don't want a tax stamp and I don't want my damned shotgun to become a DD so why don't you and those wraith bastards modify your drums and your Saigas so they won't work in a commercially available unmodified gun instead of shitting on everyone else's life?

Dude, your the one bringing attention to DD topic. So, if anything goes down blame yourself and everyone else with the same issue. For those of us that are pro-drum are just talking about the novelty of the idea. And all you cons talk about banning shit. As if you want it to happen. Don't stick you stinky foot in your own cavity filled mouth. Hush. Hush. I'm Done! F.J. P.S. Threats are not cool.

You drum retards...... are going to fucking regret it and that's a fact.

Quotes like this could be considered a "terroristic threat". Not a bright thing to do in this day and age. If you plan on running to the feds regarding the drums, you may want to edit your post so you aren't in violation of federal law yourself.

caspian

the threats against the drums are amusing. I could usderstand why it would be frustrating if there was a reclassification. The fact of the matter is that no matter what, a drum at some point is inevitable, no matter how much people complain. The wraithmaker is just proof of this, some guy that most of us never seem to have heard of just puts it up for sale one day and who even knew it was coming.

Quick question: can you use a folding stock with the drum in place?

Do you mean in terms of legality or in terms of "will the stock fit folded"? As far as legality, it will come down to state restrictions for now... I cant answer about the fitment unfortunately. sorry