So who's hiding all the new S12's

Okay. I called every RAA authorized distributor and got zero stock all across the USA. Does anyone know who the actual importer is? Or got some inside scoop on the ETA of the thousands of imbound units? One guy even told me the 'State Department' is holding up the delivery. It's the big green weanie. Like dejavu all over again.

Okay. I called every RAA authorized distributor and got zero stock all across the USA. Does anyone know who the actual importer is? Or got some inside scoop on the ETA of the thousands of imbound units? One guy even told me the 'State Department' is holding up the delivery. It's the big green weanie. Like dejavu all over again.

the russians are hiding them... duh

lol... just kidding

My understanding is that RAA is the importer and they ship to the distributors which then ship to the dealers. There are so many standing orders that, as the guns arrive, they are shipped to the distributors and then to the actual dealers that have the standing orders.

Neither RAA or the distributors have any inventory since there are so many pre-ordered by dealers. My dealer always has a standing order for several (he knows that he can sell them immediately once they are in-stock) and I purchased mine from the last batch that arrived.

LOL Gunny! No I'm gonna need to keep the fangs thanx. There's an overgrown tree rat who has made an appearance here.... :killer:

I've got the two S-12's I mentioned. Actually Racegal has one of em and I think she's starting to grow fond of it. :wub:

LEO L is right. The thing making it so hard to find them right now is one, the Ruskies haven't been shipping any where near the number of guns that are preordered, (S-12's at least) and two, the preorder thing goes one step further. Even if the dealers are lucky enough to get their hands on a couple here and there, they are already spoken for by people they know or do regular business with. The days of just clicking on a link at CDNN and having a S-12 of your choice show up a few days later are long gone...

I spent at least a week calling all the distributors I could get hold of in the whole country, emailing friends and bugging the crap out of my local dealer to do the same before I was able to get my hands on these two. I had to pay $475 for one of them :eek: OUCH!

I spoke with RAAC and the situation is not expected to improve any time soon.

Cobra = BUZZKILL!!!!

Man, I was thinking that you knew where there were a couple for sale!!! :cryss:

Ugh....I want to buy these things while they are under the $500 range. I'm kicking myself in the arse when I didn't buy them when they were in the $300 range. There's a .410 at my dealer and he's asking $440 for it. Ouch!!

He said he'll call me if and when he gets an S-12 but it will probably be more than the .410. Double ouch!!!

Oh man I was getting ready to send you a PM about selling you mine but... :cryss:

I may need it now that my fangs are gone. :unsure: ....hmmmm maybe since you are a contributor you can still edit that... :lolol:

Oh look! That won't be necessary...lol. :super::haha:

post-1293-1182532959.gif

:D

I ordered a 12 gauge Saiga, 24 inch barrel, from Gilberts Guns, at 3:30 pm today.

439 plus 20 shipping.

Should ship out monday.

I checked back on their website just now and they don't list them anymore!

Maybe I got the last one.

Well I don't feel so bad now. I got mine after a 5 month wait on a standing order for IZ-109 Price went up $30 in that time so it was $420 after taxes and fees. Still I wish I would have gotton one or more when they were in the 300 dollar range at the same dealer

i got mine at a funshow for 430 after tax. as i was filling out the paperwork for it, another guy tried to buy it. it was the last one. havent seen any other new ones since then. im bored with it now, trying to sell or trade it. just not moving and i dont have a desire for it anymore. i did the conversion and it was kinda like meh... now what. i dont shoot it alot, ranges dont allow buckshot. i dont want to pay .50 per round for slugs.

• 2 weeks later...
If anyone cares there's a guy at the AK-Files selling one and an RPK

http://www.akfiles.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25574

That's a IZ-107 (24" barrel). The more preferred are the IZ-108 or IZ-109 with the 19" barrels. If you're not being picky, there is a guy on Auction Arms selling a few of the 24" units for $429.

Deerslayer 40 on Auction Arms

Not affiliated, just passing it along.

I fail to go to an Atlanta Area Gunshow where I do not see at least one Saiga 12 and a few other Saigas for sale. The prices for the S-12 go in the $390 - $430 range. I saw a .410 Saiga at the show this weekend for $280. There is no shortage here.

I fail to go to an Atlanta Area Gunshow where I do not see at least one Saiga 12 and a few other Saigas for sale. The prices for the S-12 go in the $390 - $430 range. I saw a .410 Saiga at the show this weekend for $280. There is no shortage here.

no kidding... i cant sell my converted saiga to save my life, even after lowering over 100 bucks and including a ton of stuff and ammo! people ask how much for the saiga, then when i say 7xx with blah blah blah, they are like "7xx for that thing? i can get a new one for 400" i just go ugh and say ok