Cleaning up our forum, and my website

who is laughing at you cobra?

you should look at your own posts and behaviors here before you go say anything about aggression to anyone. Im not one to talk, and neither are you, really.

Im not sure what you think it is that I do here, but I do a LOT. so do the other guys, the boss included. not sure where you are going with that last statement, really.

not any big deal either way.

talk about beating a dead cat....two weeks now, enough is enough.

+1 for the Cobra's Den, enter at yer own risk.

Oh, much better name.............................BRING BACK THE SNAKE PIT!! We killed it here in Indy and made it a family picnic ground at the track. Now I admit as a Father I have enjoyed it, but the Snake Pit needs a new home. Cobra's Den.

As a kid my Dad told me a lot of Cobra stories from his time in Thailand, nasty buggers really.

Edited by Zoub
Sorry about that last crack Bvamp. That was a little harsh I guess. I do not like being the new laughing stock around here and dog has had it out for me since I suspended him awhile back. It's been quiet aggression but aggression none the less.

I think your imagining things there Mr. Cobra. Too many people take things too seriously on this site. Lets be honest: It happens all over cyberspace. If I would have told you 25 years ago that grown men will one day sit in front of a key board and video screen, with an addiction to firearm customization-modification, you probably would have said someone has been huffing the crack pipe a little to long. Theres nothing to be aggravated about. I'm guilty, as many others are, of having allowed cyberspace to stimulate ill thoughts towards others. I'm way past that. I could care less. The parade picture ,that you know I obviously didn't create, was just a facetious tribute.

Anyway, its all harmless fun. Cheers

My apologies then dog. Thought you may have still had a little anxiety built up over that incident back then. No prob.

Dudes I'm sorry that all of you guys and gals have had to watch this stupid shit unfold. I TRIED TO KEEP IT ALL IN PRIVATE!

Somebody else wanted to take it all out in front of the world and deface his own site with it! Not me!

The end result was as it was intended to be obviously. :ded:

Cobra's Den or the Snake Pit...both sound great to me but you know as well as I do that I will never be given any place of my own here. He couldn't even handle sharing the whole site with me....

This shit is getting too serious in here...:chris:

I think we all need to sit back with some nice pr0n and chill out a little. I'll volunteer to go first. :rolleyes:

post-88-1193962072_thumb.jpg

Now, doesn't everyone all feel a little better? :up:

I think we all need to sit back with some nice pr0n and chill out a little. I'll volunteer to go first. :rolleyes:

Damn Gaddis, I was getting ready to eat dinner!! :eek:

Son of a Bitch, it's like Don Vito with tits. Forums clean, we're all good less a little bruising. In the end we'll all be judged by the quality of our character. For gods sake, lets get back to building guns....no more fighting...no more Gay shit....and Gaddis, if you really feel the need, please, please, please, make it hot or post a link with a warning.

Now someone go get Cobra back because as a lurker here I like his posts. He should be allowed <AT LEAST>one thread 100% free from censorship so he can have at it on all subjects. Put it in his own forum too, "The Cobra Basement" at the bottom of the main page in really small text. Kind of like Wayne's World.

Chill-Lax people we gots gun projects to do here. I am working on a side mount mag holder.

Sorry about that last crack Bvamp. That was a little harsh I guess. I do not like being the new laughing stock around here and dog has had it out for me since I suspended him awhile back. It's been quiet aggression but aggression none the less.

Thanks Zoub.

+1 Censorship SUCKS.

I don't want to be treated special, I just want to be treated fairly. Anyone else on here is allowed to say (without it being deleted) what they feel and I should be no different now. As long as what they say isn't going to get anyone in trouble, including themselves...I think that's part of what B's problem is now and has always been, he thinks I get super special treatment around here. Makes him feel left out or less liked. See I've gotten some free stuff and discounts from some very appreciative business members here for helping them get their products and services off the ground and fully endorsing them. Bvamp and Max haven't gone out of their way to help people the same way I have so they haven't gotten any perks along the way. All work and no play makes Jack dull boy...

Everyone on this forum is allowed to engage in some free enterprise if they have good ideas and can develop new cutting edge stuff that people of our community will benefit from. The more people like that, the better for all of us.

glade you can take it in stride, though youll probly stumble across that picture again some where else on the internet!!

So, what's the big deal? Are you planning on eating fatback or something? :unsure::wacko:

Edited by Gaddis

So, what's the big deal? Are you planning on eating fatback or something? :unsure::wacko:

No, I was thinking about barfing after that pic!!! :eek:

No, I was thinking about barfing after that pic!!! :eek:

Hey, fat women need lovin too. :wub::up:

Gets tiresome fast with just a bar of soap and a hand held shower head. :cryss:

Besides, if you were a young black guy thinking about getting hitched eventually, fat 'ho's make up most of your dating pool. :bag: