Hey everyone, I know a lot is going on right now....

But Drew has had a few little health scares as of late and with all the stress going on...he needs to unplug and focus on his health.

Ya know, the High Blood pressure, High Cholesterol, a little extra around the middle.

And Michigan's economy SUCKS right now and the business is suffering a bit and he just needs to focus on HIS health so that he will be around.

Know that he loves you all like family BUT we also want him to get healthy and stay healthy.

He'll be around.......just maybe not as much. He does spend a lot of time on here, that is real obvious so I would like him to just focus on getting his health in check and maybe not spend SOOO much time on here. Not that that is bad...please don't take that wrong...any of you who know Drew, knows he has a heart of gold and would do just about anything for anyone he loves.

So just wanted to give you the heads up in case you notice that he is not around AS MUCH...

Please keep each other in your thoughts and prayers with surgeries, and lost lives of pets and all the other stuff you all talk about and keep Drew in there as well. I would love for him to be able to go off of some of the meds that he is on!!!! He is only 38 years old.

The forum seems to get more and more stressful. He set up an email for you all in case you would like to reach him that way....it is NOSPAMjuggernaut_s12NOSPAM@NOSPAM@yahoo.NOSPAM.com. Feel free to distribute among forum members.

Thanks and Bye for now,

Bvamp or Vjor could you please delete the email address listed above so the spammers don't get it.

Thanks

Yeh I dont blame him. He';s sounded quite stressed the last couple of times Ive spoken with him, and he really does need to focus on his health and all of real world stuff, like home and work, etc. I was trying to reach him today to discuss that, actually.

I will edit the email address above so that spammers cant use it, but the members here can.

Give drew my best.

Take your time and start exercise & diet buddy. I understand needing to attend to more important matters and things will continue on in your absence. Know that your influence is greatly appreciated and you are loved by all here, little mushy but true.

Best,

Jeff aka 1911

Take your time and start exercise & diet buddy. I understand needing to attend to more important matters and things will continue on in your absence. Know that your influence is greatly appreciated and you are loved by all here, little mushy but true.

Best,

Jeff aka 1911

+1 on that!

Drew, you gotta pull your head out of your fourth-point-of-contact (... that's Airborne talk folks) and take better care of your physical self; Laura can't do this for you!

My prayers will be with you buddy. Wishing you a RESTFULL and safe Thanksgiving Holiday!

~Gary

Juggs you take care of yourself. You know where to find us when you get better.

Semper Fi Marine!

Get well Drew. I know what it is like to be ill so my heart goes out to you. I will have you in my thoughts and prayers!

John

You gotta take care of yourself, everything else can go down the crapper, no problems. Stuff is just stuff, and can be replaced. BUT You'r health is irreplacable.

Get healthy big guy, and we will look forward to seeing back here.

Hell the man need some deserved rest from the here, business to pick up, lots of more loving from Mrs. Juggernaut,

pick a diet to control the cholesterol and high pressure, some cuban cigars and a Feel better bro.

Brother get better and be cool, work on your red Russian stock and wishing business get better

up north for you.

BTW - as for being a "fatbody" (me), slightly high blood pressure (me also :unsure: ) and suffering from slightly elevated cholesterol levels (dammit, that's also me :eek: ), didja ever look into taking "Red Yeast Rice" (sold at Wal Mart in the vitamin section) for maybe reducing the bad cholesterol levels? (it's supposed to work for some people). :unsure:

My slightly elevated cholesterol levels are not from sucking down fat sand pit wieners though. :lolol:

My slightly elevated cholesterol levels are not from sucking down fat sand pit wieners though. :lolol:

I can't resist a good set-up line............

But that one is just so easy it would be like picking up Ho's with a caddy full of crack!

:lolol::lolol:

Thanks all, All my Love to you good folks.

Just had some recent health scares and needed to re-evaluate a few things about life ect.

I by no means plan on becoming a granola-eating, health-nut hippie, but I will not longer contribute

to bringing my lifetime to a quicker end by not taking care of myself.

Also, my shirt business has been suffering.... We have 5 local shirt printers (most of which are larger operations than myself.) So I am also trying to revamp the Business as a matter of survival.

Thinking about opening an Internet shop and sell Military, Pro Firearm, Politically Conservative and Christian

Shirts. The profit margin has become so slim wholesaling shirts with the local competition at 4-6 bucks

ea.... Think I'd do allot better coming up with some cool designs selling at 15-20+ ship a pop....

In fact, If y'all got cool ideas... I'd love to hear about them... also if I end up taking your idea to press. Least I could do is send ya a few shirts..

Love y'all... stay in touch

God Bless & Semper Fi

Drew

Glad to hear you are doing better Mr. Jugg. I haven't been on lately due to other projects but but like everyone here says, life is too short to worry about the small stuff. Your health should be your #1 priority. As for your online business, just have a link to your site and we'll see how we can help you out.

nyclu3

Juggs-

I would buy a T with a pix of a S-12 (with drum) and the caption "Saiga-12 --when it absolutly MUST die!"

Anything good you got let us know. We all buy T's they are cool to wear and when we wear them out we clean guns with them.

Edited by G O B

RaceGal20 wanted to say the following -

Drew man, you take care of yourself. Your health is more important than all of us. You take care of Lorie too. You found yourself an incredible woman and you cherish that. You both are so lucky. Never forget man, I'm praying for you.

Sandi