Welcome Back Cobra76two and Racegal20 !!!!!

Although I am NOT the first to welcome back Cobra76two (Shannon) and Racegal20 (Sandi), with the intent of preventing possibly other threads from being partly high-jacked by friends' salutations and greetings to them, I figured I would start this thread.

So, a heart-felt WELCOME BACK TO COBRA76TWO and RACEGAL20!!!! You were sorely missed!

:super: ..... :super: ..... :super: ..... :super: ..... :super: ..... :super: ..... :super: .......... :blush:

~Gary

Glad to be back! WTF happened???!! NO!...nevermind....just glad to be back. :)

:lolol: HA! Ya thought I was gonna stir the turd there didn't ya! :haha:

We've both been watching from the sidelines...enuf is enuf already! :rolleyes:

I want to personally take a minute to thank Makc (Max) for everything he has done this past week since the last two days he was in Russia, where I called him and we spoke on the phone.

And more importantly, I want us ALL to give him a big hand for all the work he does that is never really recognized. We are incredibly lucky to have such a cool guy owning and running this place. He's a big ol Russian bear but he's a real nice guy!

We're VERY lucky.

In fact he's been hard at work all day researching and trying to fix that problem we have all been bothered by with that little error message that I will not speak of here...

Welcome back Cobra and Racegal. Lets see Cobra comes back and we get "The Error" kinda supicious JK LOL :super:

+10000000000000 to Makc for giving us a place like this to exchange ideas, thoughts, and everything else we come here for.

Edited by Superhawk138

Welcome back you two!.....i am glad this place is getting back to some sense of normal.....you two being here is one big step to getting back there.......

good to have you home.....and yes the place is damn addictive.....

Ya'll are very welcome!!!

I hope this place will go back to being what it used to be - a cool place to hangout, talk GUNS, and have a good time!!! :wub: