Big thanks to Wraithmaker

If you guys could see the huge grin on my face after destroying one bowling pin after another with slugs, you would understand how well I fit in here.

As far as WM goes, I really think its too bad. If they had a reliable product that I could lock in and go to town right out of the box, I would have bought one even though the price is out of sight. The way they have conducted themselves over this makes me write them off completely, even if they do happen to fix the problem (which I doubt they will) they have burned the bridge and I dont feel much like swiming.

Take care guys, glad ya got a laugh

-Brian

• 2 months later...

Wow my story is almost similar however instead I knew about the Saiga's years ago but the thought of a mag wasn't really that appealing since on other shotguns you can just get a extension tube.........BUT after I saw Mike's invention I was sold......and Mike is a great guy, thats rare in business, to find someone that's real, and down to earth, thanks again Mike for all that you have done and accomplished, we will be supporting you, you can bet on that.

• 2 weeks later...
Mike, I was wondering where is my order I had placed 3 weeks ago and that you charged my CC. This order was placed when you had a few left in stock before this latest run. You haven't returned my emails.

You're being such an ignorant asshole. Hope is that Mike will cancel your order and permanently refuse to sell you a drum.

Mike, I was wondering where is my order I had placed 3 weeks ago and that you charged my CC. This order was placed when you had a few left in stock before this latest run. You haven't returned my emails.

You're being such an ignorant asshole. Hope is that Mike will cancel your order and permanently refuse to sell you a drum.

+1 I agree, impatient whiney bitches drove of AGP and FMBG. And surprise surprise their stuff came to market and worked great.

I placed my order last f*cking August.... don't whine about 3 piddly weeks.

It takes time to put out products for niche markets, they even say so on their sites to be patient.

He's got 10 posts and at least 5 of them are identical to the one above. I guess he needs to take some reading lessons, too -- or he would have realized (like everyone else) that Mike was selling preorders.

Mike certainly has more patience than I could ever muster...

Jim

this guy is a troll to be sure. he needed to be detrollified. good job :rolleyes:

Edited by Jack A Sol
  • 5 months later...

Eat your hearts out, guys. I bought my Saiga-12 when CDNN had a Labor Day sale in 2001 and were letting them go for under $200.00. I think my total paid with the FFL transfer was around $214.00.

Yeah, it is a plain vanilla 22" barrel gun with no bolt hold open. The only modifications I've made has been to add a red dot sight with the Bellorussian mount and I'll tell you the gun will cut clover leafs from the bench at 50 yards with slugs. Sighted for slugs at 50, I've found it shoots buckshot nearly to point of aim at 15 yards (OK, it's a little to the right, but who cares?).

Now I'm waiting for the drum. Being a bottom feeder cruffler carp (as you can tell by the price I paid for my Saiga!), I cannot afford to really fancy the gun up. But I am salivating at the thought of getting on a defensive shotgun range with 20 rounds of buckshot! (ok, so I will have to load one up the pipe manually, since Mike says the drum has to be limited to 19 to attach with a closed bolt).

Just wanted to share .. <GRIN>

I have your order. It shipped the day after you ordered it and I took it when UPS delivered it. Thanks for the drum, buddy! :devil: