Saiga 12 Picture Thread

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Romanian's are easy to fond and will last forever, but might be a bit rough on the shoulder....ACE makes the best stock, if you have the money to spend.

I found recoil w/the Romy folder to be surprisingly tolerable. However, it's easy & inexpensive to add a Bulgy strap-on AK recoil pad like this one if needed:

SaigawithRecoilPadSWIFT001s.jpg

SaigawithRecoilPadSWIFT002s.jpg

Tomac

heres my Saiga12. I am leaving it how you see it. feels like a 410 when I shoot light loads out of it, a 20 gauge when I put slugs down it, save the bigger 3" shells. If I went afield with a pistol gripped assault weapon, Id be laughed out of the woods here, although it would be nice for comp shooting.

sar_and_saiga.JPG

Finally got around to doing my conversion. I could'nt wait to get out and test it, so I went out and emptied a few mags in the middle of a snow storm over the weekend. Got to say I really, really like the way this thing shoots now & can't wait to take it hunting.:super:

CONVERT001.jpg

CONVERT002.jpg

Hi I am WHITE 3 GOLF and a new member to this forum, and i must say these are some of the best weapons I haver ever seen. I just bought a Saiga 12C a week ago and I have to say it is one of my favorites besides the SPAS12 that I also own. I have a question for "HARTZPAD". Is there any way you can tell me where you got the 8-round mags and the USAS mags? If so I would pay top dollar for these mags. E-mail me back a response at a_c_a_b1980@yahoo.com. Thanks.

Regards,

WHITE 3 GOLF

Cesiumsponge , USMC_LB Sir I spreyed paint it my self with Brownells Aluma-Hyde II OD Green part # 083-002-312 . I've used it before on my MSG90A1 clone

and it holding up well Sir. I'm waiting on a Poly-Choke to get here and get installed so I can finish painting the whole gun. Thanks for the compliment . I couldn't do it with you guys everything I learn about the conversion were from you all sir.

not quite done yet but here it is.

USP40,where did you get the buttpad thats on your gun?

It looks like the same Bulgarian strap-on AK recoil pad I have in my pics only minus the strap (the strap is easily removed). I got mine from K-Var for $20.

Tomac

not quite done yet but here it is.

USP40,where did you get the buttpad thats on your gun?

It looks like the same Bulgarian strap-on AK recoil pad I have in my pics only minus the strap (the strap is easily removed). I got mine from K-Var for $20.

Tomac

That correct sir.