check out this ass hat

Did you notice that blueprint letterhead is by Tromix

I noticed that also but it looks fake like it was photo-shopped,either way that mod.looks like it can get you in trouble with out the proper paperwork/permits/stamps ..etc.........

Somebody say "illegal" and "ass hat"?

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=87932473

Hand delivered by the alphabet gang.

Did you notice that blueprint letterhead is by Tromix

yeah i saw that a few months ago.

but on the saiga read the description he writes

Can launch 90-120 missiles in under 3 sec. and with additional mags have 10 more rds loaded in 1.5 sec.

the folding stock it 120 bucks at best any more and you are geting raped and it is still illegal to install

the gun is already overpriced by 250.00 bucks maybe more

That is a Tromix proprietary drawing. The ATF has been by my shop several times to discuss the distribution of those drawings.

The ATF will be paying this guy a visit. That devise is about 95% complete. He's in trouble now.

I sent him a little Christmas card giving him a heads up to an upcoming ATF visit.

Tony Rumore

Tromix Corp

That is a Tromix proprietary drawing. The ATF has been by my shop several times to discuss the distribution of those drawings.

The ATF will be paying this guy a visit. That devise is about 95% complete. He's in trouble now.

I sent him a little Christmas card giving him a heads up to an upcoming ATF visit.

Tony Rumore

Tromix Corp

Stick it to him Tony!!

I know who this guy is. He is just a few miles from me.

I talked to him a couple of times about buying a Supressed Ruger MKIII.

Edited by Banshee

I know who this guy is. He is just a few miles from me.

So you'll have some cool videos for us, then?

you never know.

the buyer's name looks familiar

Edited by Banshee

Tony Rumore

Tromix Corp

I read these instructions and it seems like a great design. Do you sell those to class 2 manufacturers for dealer samples. I am currently working on a text amendent in las vegas so I can file for my class 2 manufacturers license.I want to build out of my home and sell on the net but vegas wont let you sell out of your house :angry: . I cant afford to open a shop quite yet but love to build guns and want to be able to sell my work. If I were a class 2 how much for the discon. shown in the drawing? Do you sell it complete or do i have to bend it? Will it work on an S-12, SAIGA 762, or an ak74 (building a KRINK). In the drawings it shows be rods that are bent, I am guessing all tha need to be done is bend those rods and its done. After reading the instructions, It seems the main issue is timing and is done with rod legnth. One last question do you put the saftey lever in center position to engage the full auto or is it all time full auto in fire position. I saw a full auto S12 did it use this drop in link? Have a great christmas

Edited by saigalover

hey Tony - why dont you sue him for trademark infringement, for reprinting your trademarked name on his post/picture??? :) a little extra stocking stuffer.

fuck that idiot. Ive refrained from comment on this, because of the very nature of it.

(I somehow think that pissing off Tony is a bad idea, and I think we just saw the fruits of doing so)

i hope pokerpimp LOL will get rid of it very fast befor the atf comes to see him also.....

posessing that alone I think could get you fed time.

I hope the pimp dosent get bitch smacked by the boys.

Hey ar15pistolpimp are you pokerpimp on gunbroker?

:osama:

mly0582l.jpg

i hope pokerpimp LOL will get rid of it very fast befor the atf comes to see him also.....

It can't be!

ar15pistolpimp is an expert on everything dealing with weapons!

He also knows more about CQB than any of us could hope to ever know!

There is no way a man of his intelligence would buy something so illegal...........................................................

It can't be!

ar15pistolpimp is an expert on everything dealing with weapons!

He also knows more about CQB than any of us could hope to ever know!

There is no way a man of his intelligence would buy something so illegal...........................................................

why are you tring to stir up shit. Dont be a dick! how the hell did i get involved in this? If you want to run your hole keep my name out of your mouth. Dont start shit and there wont be shit.

PistolPimp......well I'm gunna call you PP for short.....its all fun and games here so take the ASS HAT off and pass it around and stop thinking that everyone wants to fuck you....take your ass-pipe raping like a man and laugh if off. Carry on...........

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE ! ! !

PistolPimp......well I'm gunna call you PP for short.....its all fun and games here so take the ASS HAT off and pass it around and stop thinking that everyone wants to fuck you....take your ass-pipe raping like a man and laugh if off. Carry on...........

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE ! ! !

Yes , Sergeant New River !

Edited by ar15pistolpimp