I dont know what is more disturbing. The fact that she is as fast as I am or the fact that an 11yo is handling (and has obviously handled alot in the past) an assult rifle. Vids like this give the liberals ammo to use against us. IMHO, use your heads, teach them to dismantle the hunting shot gun vs. the AK/AR

The enemy are preparing their Children.... Are you?

I'm sure they are breaking down AK's before they can read the koran.

Piss on the liberals........

I did not see an Assault Rifle in the video..

Edit to add.

if it were an assault rifle, she would have had to do the auto/burst

steps of the function test. she only did the test on the semi function.

SAFE

Pull the charging handle to the rear and release. Place the selector on SAFE. Pull the trigger, and the hammer should not fall.

SEMI

Place the selector on SEMI. Pull the trigger and hold to the rear. The hammer should fall. Continue to hold the trigger to the rear, pull the charging handle to the rear, and release it, Release the trigger with a slow, smooth motion until the trigger is fully forward. The hammer should not fall. Pull the trigger. The hammer should fall.

AUTO

Place the selector on AUTO. Pull the charging handle to the rear and release. Pull the trigger and hold to the rear; the hammer should fall. Pull the charging handle to the rear and release. Release the trigger and pull it again; the hammer should not fall.

BURST

Place the selector lever on BURST. Pull the charging handle to the rear and release. Pull the trigger and hold to the rear; the hammer should fall. Pull the charging handle to the rear three times and release. Release the trigger and pull it again; the hammer should fall.

I don't think that's ammo for antis. All I saw was a young, obviously happy, girl having fun doing something that her father taught her. Then I heard her father cheering her on, obviously proud of his daughter. I didn't see a psycho girl ranting she wanted to kill people while holding the weapon like an animal, with her father screaming terrorist threats. I can understand what you meant, NataSS, but IMO, vids like that aren't ammo for the opposition.

+1 to what Juggs said. I know I'd love to have a daughter so well trained in the anatomy of an AR, to have my back if it ever came down to it.

impressive.....

but she needs a bit more hunter safety training at the end

finger was on the trigger briefly (did she actually pull the tirgger?...i didn't think so, but i could be wrong)

then walked right in front of the muzzle at the end....

Still very impressive

The enemy are preparing their Children.... Are you?

I'm sure they are breaking down AK's before they can read the koran.

Piss on the liberals........

I gonna have to say +1. It kids like this who are the hope of this country, not some fat, soft, brain-washed gelding who's a member of Oprah's book of the month club.

but she needs a bit more hunter safety training at the end

finger was on the trigger briefly (did she actually pull the tirgger?...i didn't think so, but i could be wrong)

Yeah, but isn't that part of a function check?

Here is another 11yr old field stripping the AR-15

I really get a kick out of the girl in the first one, the way she flicks her wrist to make sure the bolt is extended all the way out.. LOL!

I really get a kick out of the girl in the first one, the way she flicks her wrist to make sure the bolt is extended all the way out.. LOL!

yeah , i caught that too....you can tell she was taught right......of course i have never owned an AR much less field stripped one and reassibled in under a minute, but you can tell that was a cool trick that probably not everyone knew.

and yes, if she did pull the trigger than yes that is part of the function test, that is what i was getting at, just not sure if she did it, or just rested her finger there....then realized she shouldn't

not knocking the kid, it was damn impressive, just want her to be safe while being so impressive...

not knocking the kid, it was damn impressive, just want her to be safe while being so impressive...

Your exactly where you should be on that as a new daddy!

Good lookin' out....

Sure beats that stupid "stacking cups" bullshit. :super:

:lolol::lolol::lolol:

i'm glad we could share this..

Speed stackin Stormtrooper?

Will, is that your trooper chick?????

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQMmRYSGqOk...feature=related

Sure beats that stupid "stacking cups" bullshit. :super:

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Aaah, Go**amn you! :eek:

Must be the same assholes they hire at Wal Mart who constantly change shit around on me between visits just when I get used to where they had the old shit at. :angry2::rolleyes:

Personally, I'm partial to this kind of "stacking" myself...:super:post-88-1200444540.gif

post-88-1200444580_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Well. I watched them at length.

Good shit from a kid, and a girl at that.

But her father hasn't taught her that clearing the weapon is the frist step in Disassembly/Assembly.

(First safety Rule~Treat every weapon as if it were loaded...period)

Clear the weapon.

Diassemble the weapon.

Reassemble the weapon.

Perform a Function check.

And I know a bit about this. I proudly have beaten every Marine, and Soldier I have yet competed against, on the M16A2, M4, M249, M60E3, M240, M2, and Mk19.

I've competed in Company, Battalion, Regimental/Brigade, and Division competitions. I have won every time, in every event.

I'll post a coupla vids at my Battalions Commanders Cup. I made a fool of everyone. I made them all so mad! I was talking, and doing impressions, and dancing around, while still performing every proper act in the DIS/ASS.

It is a funny ass video. I got 53 seconds while fucking around, on the M249 SAW, and 41 seconds later when I actually tried for a decent time.

Oh! And I love the whole. "I did it blindfolded!!! Yeah Bullshit! The military doesn't do blindfolded offical competitions. But since the Army has enough retards that it's hard to dispell this myth. I videotaped me doing it with a new pair of skivvies on my head. And that vid is awesome. It was not easy, and I was only fast through Disassembly....as soon as I got to the bolt carrier, and bolt shit got crazy! LOL...But yeah it can be done. We got bored in Iraq and no one get do it. So hey! I really did do it blindfolded.

I can do the M240 in 46 seconds. Won a Navy Marine Corps Achievement Medal for that at the 1st Marine Division Competition held at CAX 29 Palms in 1997. No biggie in the Army. But Marines know the Corps doesn't give out awards like the Army.

I love Disassembly/Assembly......I get to shut people up.

Thanks You United States Marine Corps Infantry for making my weapon One with me. :devil:

edit~Any challengers out there?~edit

Edited by dodgeturbointerceptor
No biggie in the Army. But Marines know the Corps doesn't give out awards like the Army.

Yeah, it's kinda tough making sure the awards weren't put on upside down and on the correct side of the dress blues before a Marine inspection takes place. :haha:

Besides, are you sure you're not thinking of the Air Force here with frivolous awards? Those fuckers get a chest ornament for finishing Basic Training. :rolleyes:

Edited by Gaddis

Yes that's true about basic training ribbons. BUT, the Air Force doesn't give promotions out like candy and then take em back for simple violations. Hardest branch to make rank, but you don't have to worry about loosing it, unless you commit a felony. I too was pretty good at cleaning AR's, many times I cleaned 50 to 100 at a time. I carried the GAU-5 more than any other. Yes I'm Air Force retired.

And I know a bit about this. I proudly have beaten every Marine, and Soldier I have yet competed against, on the M16A2, M4, M249, M60E3, M240, M2, and Mk19.

I love Disassembly/Assembly......I get to shut people up.

Thanks You United States Marine Corps Infantry for making my weapon One with me. :devil:

edit~Any challengers out there?~edit

Besides, big deal on the Military weapons (which can be dis/assembled (figured out?) by most retards in a reasonable time limit). :rolleyes:

I'll give you my Remington Nylon 66 Mohawk Brown to dis/assemble. If you can do that fucker in 30 minutes, I'll personally design/mint a medal for you to wear. :up:

No biggie in the Army. But Marines know the Corps doesn't give out awards like the Army.

Yeah, it's kinda tough making sure the awards weren't put on upside down and on the correct side of the dress blues before a Marine inspection takes place. :haha:

Besides, are you sure you're not thinking of the Air Force here with frivolous awards? Those fuckers get a chest ornament for finishing Basic Training. :rolleyes:

Belch.

There are Marines, and those who wish they had been at some time.

I don't know where the myth of Dumb Marines comes from. Said it before, and I'll say it again. Someone saw Marines fight an impossible fight, charging a hill, and dying for the man on their left, or right, and for a belief, including not half-assing an attack.

While some POS REMF stood back and said Fuck That, with a feeling their life is worth more than anothers, or for values.

Which is why I will not get out of the military. I regret my decision for leaving the Marines, and especially the Infantry every day. I belong there. I loved it while I was in, and I love it more now in retrospect. I wish that I was more selfish about my warrior beliefs, but I became lie a POS REMF when I had my Son, and got married to my wife.

She taught me the best lesson when she said to me.

You should have stayed in The Corps. You had so much pride, and belief in what You did.

I think she was on to something.

I have been a on many Recruiters Assistance for The Corps, and I was a National Guard Recruiter for a quarter before going Active(thank God).

The Corps required a score of 51 on the overall in the ASVAB test. We were recruiting adults with a score of 23 for the Army. And every month we had Category 3 waivers, putting some of the worst types of humans in the Army daily I am not proud to say to You.

Pride may cometh before the fall. The fall of Your enemy.