Who is seedy looking in Indianapolis?

This bozo on another board who gives his location as Indianapolis had this comment about Saiga 12s.

Those are great guns, really reliable and can lay down very scary firepower. Unfortunately, I wish I could see them in the hands of some better people (all the folks at our range that have them are a little seedy lookin' and tend to not follow range rules). I dont see the military using them b/c they are foriegn made, plus dont we already use Benelli's for MP work? Someone help me on this one...

Would you please clean up a little :haha:

Well.....

Given Jugg's new tattoo..................

What, you don't crap out your belly button?

Ya got a link to that thread, I wanna go Troll on another board!

Well my mama always taught me it is totally unacceptable to taunt the retarded so I have a moral problem sicing you seedy folks on such a dumb creature.

Think. Think.

OH WHAT THE HELL here is the thread. He aint retarded just a pompous asshole. Mama blesses them as fair game.

You unwashed heathens ought to start your own club called Seedy Saiganites.

Seedy Saiga

This bozo on another board who gives his location as Indianapolis had this comment about Saiga 12s.

Those are great guns, really reliable and can lay down very scary firepower. Unfortunately, I wish I could see them in the hands of some better people (all the folks at our range that have them are a little seedy lookin' and tend to not follow range rules). I dont see the military using them b/c they are foriegn made, plus dont we already use Benelli's for MP work? Someone help me on this one...

Doesnt see the (our) military using them eh?

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?showtopic=23379

~Pure and to the point on that question. "Clearly", the bozo has a "foot in mouth" problem.

Tromix. Serving feet since 1999 :lolol:

Edited by whatmanual

I've never had anything but fans of the saiga whenever I go to "open to public" ranges. When I go shoot skeet at the members only joint by my house I get long nosed by the people with the two grand o/u s , but I think I would get that if I pulled out a H&R single too. Sometimes people ask to try it but you should see them look over their shoulder to be sure nobody is looking. Great to see so many neighbors here too! Hey yall!

Hmmm? Must be us at Friday night steel? One Bud brought an S12 one time. Except he is clean cut. Other has a Redstar S12 coming and I use 870's. I consider myself to be fairly adorable.

What a bozo. Oh look a black gun. Even better maybe a black guy with a black gun, wholly shit!! They are just pissed because our squad kicks all their asses in all classes of guns!

As for seedy in Indy, yeah I can get you bunch of names.

Shit, I am already registered there. I guess I joined 4 years ago? Go figure.

Edited by Zoub